Police return to North Dumfries farm -- 28 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 other possible murders:

The Toronto homicide squad, led by Detective Mike Carbone, is now conducting its own investigations into two other possible murders connected to Millard.

About 10 officers were at the farm, working in fog and rain to lay yellow evidence markers and excavate a 20-by-20-metre patch of ground. Late in the day, a tractor was brought in to overturn soil.

Several police forensics trucks were on site.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3...ch-millard-farm-with-special-radar-equipment/

IMO
Posting the picture before=planned
Posting the picture after=gloating
Posters have mentioned DM as being a sociopath so I started doing some research. I found this article on "How to Spot a Sociopath". Interesting reading even though it is partially in relation to cults....initially I thought the gaming profile pic posted before WM death was perhaps sheer coincidence but then the fact it was not taken down after WM's death is absolutely deranged IMO. Read #3 on this link...starts to make a lot of sense...
This is all MOO

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html

Posters have mentioned DM as being a sociopath so I started doing some research. I found this article on "How to Spot a Sociopath". Interesting reading even though it is partially in relation to cults....initially I thought the gaming profile pic posted before WM death was perhaps sheer coincidence but then the fact it was not taken down after WM's death is absolutely deranged IMO. Read #3 on this link...starts to make a lot of sense...
This is all MOO

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html

Bang on...Sociopaths lack Empathy.They are almost always narcissists

I wondered about this in a post 2 weeks ago. The article quoting the real estate agent who sold him the farm said that DM visited the property multiple times, sometimes with his father, and inked the deal at the airport with the real estate agent and his father. He did not mention ever meeting the supposed fiancée.

Additionally, he said that DM contacted him from his number on the "For Sale" sign, which in my opinion is a rookie move. Most property investors have their own buying agent who looks out for their interests to make sure they get the best deal, since the agent on the sign is full-disclosedly looking out for the seller's interests.

"Nicholson recalls that events moved quickly in the spring of 2011. A few months earlier, Dellen Millard had called Nicholson from 2548 Roseville Rd., dialing the number on the For Sale sign and introducing himself.

Millard explained his interest in the farm, a 46-hectare property with an old barn, but no residence. Nicholson met him to walk the property. Millard eventually explained that he planned to build a house there for himself and his fiancée. “He was discussing, ‘where do you think is a good spot?’ ”

They met several times at the farm, joined sometimes by Dellen’s father Wayne Millard, president of family business Millardair. The father has since passed away."

Rest of article here: http://metronews.ca/news/kitchener/674559/dellen-millards-hangar-from-jetliners-to-police-tape/

This line kind of creeps me out. Hopefully it was just an innocent question, but perhaps LE should check "that spot".

Exactly but the date of that particular profile picture being put up is before WM's death.

How do you know when the pic was posted? I cannot locate a date anywhere, other than his membership date. TIA

**EDIT** I found the post on how to use Firefox. No matter how old the pic is, it is the fact of what it looks like. Troubling at the very least.

Kavanagh says 76 acres of the farm are leased out to a farmer who has planted crops.

JMO perhaps this farmer noticed some disturbed soil or witnessed some activity going on.

"I think we did a pretty good search there," Kavanagh told The Spectator Tuesday. "I know (Toronto police) were interested in going to the farm. It's possible they have some new information."

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3...ch-millard-farm-with-special-radar-equipment/

I'm 5 minuites from the farm we live right near the eand of Roseville rd and the past month has been a steady flow of MSM Le exavators on trailers and even choppers in the sky. It hasn't exactly been the queit normal lifestyle were so used to in this community and I drive by the farm once in a while theres always a LE cruiser parked out front and I just want everyone to know that this has been so so so upsetting to everyone around here. I work in Hamilton and I still recall the first time I seen a Poster :( it was at work were building a new hospital in Hamilton and all the talk that day and with over 300 men on a job news travels fast we were all concered about TB safe return and the loss of his truck now its close to home and the case for TB goes forward with this. So ive been here reading talking or chatting I guess you might call it and Ive gained a ton of insight in doing so. Im almost sure the TO LE is going to find even more than the started out looking for Im just relived that DM and MS are locked up as for #3 He may very well be 6 ft under aswell who knows ......
Thanks to everyone for being so Sluethy your all so awesome Im happy I found this site.

From the interview with HPS Chief Glenn De Caire,,

http://www.chch.com/web-extra-glenn-de-caire-interview/

Starting at 6:46

"When we did the analytics on our social media we had as much as a million transfers of information from as far away as the Netherlands"

So whether this means info to HPS (keep in mind they are still quoting only "over 700 tips") or all the FB an Twitter and email they are dealing in the case...??? It is still one huge mass of info to be dealing with

BBM: An example of a social media analytic software (for facebook) is below. Pretty fascinating stuff.

You could imagine what LE would have access to, and how quickly they could narrow down key words, pictures, posts, people that posted on the accused's accounts. Pretty crazy stuff.

Facebook Competitive Analysis: Cereals

Facebook Competitive Analysis for 04/01/2013 - 04/30/2013 by RB

https://app.simplymeasured.com/viewer/ndt6ztzvgfdikr26qiy9qqf3zxgk6b/1002376

http://simplymeasured.com/?utm_source=goo&utm_medium=sem&utm_campaign=SMAe&utm_content=home_sma2

I'm 5 minuites from the farm we live right near the eand of Roseville rd and the past month has been a steady flow of MSM Le exavators on trailers and even choppers in the sky. It hasn't exactly been the queit normal lifestyle were so used to in this community and I drive by the farm once in a while theres always a LE cruiser parked out front and I just want everyone to know that this has been so so so upsetting to everyone around here. I work in Hamilton and I still recall the first time I seen a Poster :( it was at work were building a new hospital in Hamilton and all the talk that day and with over 300 men on a job news travels fast we were all concered about TB safe return and the loss of his truck now its close to home and the case for TB goes forward with this. So ive been here reading talking or chatting I guess you might call it and Ive gained a ton of insight in doing so. Im almost sure the TO LE is going to find even more than the started out looking for Im just relived that DM and MS are locked up as for #3 He may very well be 6 ft under aswell who knows ......
Thanks to everyone for being so Sluethy your all so awesome Im happy I found this site.
Ugh I can't imagine being so close to it all... how unsettling

Posts are popping up all over about the "eye" picture, so I've opened a new thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210685"]The "Eye" Picture: What's Up With That? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

WELCOME to WS Trigatronic! It's great to have you here!

:wagon:

Additionally, he said that DM contacted him from his number on the "For Sale" sign, which in my opinion is a rookie move. Most property investors have their own buying agent who looks out for their interests to make sure they get the best deal, since the agent on the sign is full-disclosedly looking out for the seller's interests.

Yes, buying through the selling agent is a rookie move. That's really odd.

I don't disagree that he got a good deal, but I still don't think a guy with millions of dollars in real estate holdings would typically negotiate his own deal and represent himself.

I'm a real estate agent - this happens all the time. I always discourage people from it, because they have their best shot with someone who is solely working in their interests, but they still do it.

As for "representing himself", more than likely he would have had the selling agent prepare an offer, but in the end, the counter-offers and the final outcome are entirely up to him. He sounds like he has been part of a number of real estate deals (got a good deal on the farm) and likely knows what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties