Police return to North Dumfries farm -- 28 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the files on my computer, the Info shows a Created On date, and a Last Modified date. If we know the Created On date, we will have a clearer picture (pun intended) of when the photo was taken.

The date the Websleuth poster named FastLikeLight found by Using Firefox. "View image", "View Image info", "General" is not the same thing you are talking about. The date the picture was last modified on his Steam profile was "Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:43:56 PM"

**The timing of him putting it up on Steam is significant, IMO. No matter when the photo was actually "taken".

I would never trust the Sun for any honest reporting. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/emotbanghead.gif Like it's UK tabloid cousins sensationalism, non-objective reporting, with wild speculation is how they suck in their readers...when a report writes a story peppered with low-level street verbage, they sure isn't a thin'kn guys paper. Makes me think they is a just reporting on their own opinions just a hoping it'll stir yee up.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/ffj/seeya.gif

Perhaps so ;however other REPUTABLE media outlets have reported a almost identical article...

I Agree I could be sentimental .. but im thinking the whole Urn theory is way out there..If I may quote Kimberly Wilkens AKA Sweet Brown a nice Lady from Oklahoma recently featured on MSM and you tube said.... "I aint got no time for that. :escape::escape:

Actually, it is illegal to dispose of human cremains in other than a registered cemetery. To do otherwise is against the law...not saying it doesn't happen.

Actually, it is illegal to dispose of human cremains in other than a registered cemetery. To do otherwise is against the law...not saying it doesn't happen.

Individuals can spread their loved ones ashes pretty much where they like, providing they have the landowner's permission. No permission is required to dispose of ashes on Crown Land or Water.

http://www.sse.gov.on.ca/mcs/en/Pages/fbcsa_basics.aspx

But if that IS the case, I don't think there's any law saying you can't do that. I don't see it being any different than spreading someone's ashes pretty much anywhere. And it doesn't make sense to me that he'd bury an urn there, it's not like that farm has any sentimental connection, it's not like it was their family farm.

And IF the urn IS buried somewhere on the farm, because I don't think that's illegal, what would LE hope to find in recovering it? - it's nothing but ashes?

Is there a link to a reputable media article or quote from LE about them searching for WM's remains on the farm?

Curious - am assuming a funeral service was held for WM.....does his Obit state which funeral home was handling the arrangements? Is there any mention in it about a particular cemetery he'd be laid to rest in? Is there a grave site anywhere for him (even cremains often are buried in a plot).

ETA: my response to Kitley was in response to his/her response to someone stating that possibly WM's urn was buried on the farm and that could be what LE are looking for - just to put my response into context

It appears that Ward Funeral Home lists Interment of WM at Riverside Crematoreum in Etobicoke

http://www.wardfuneralhome.com/book-of-memories/1428249/Millard-Wayne/service-details.php

Obituary didn't mention any of this because the obit was "Published in the Toronto Star from December 14 to December 15, 2012"

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472#fbLoggedOut

I agree. DM does not in any way, shape or form strike me as someone who's sentimental, particularly where his late father is concerned. Afterall, this is the punk who continued to reside in the very home his father reportedly committed suicide in......also the same home that DM had all pimped out and turned into a party pad following his Dad's death. I would venture to guess that the very vast majority of people, who if their parents committed suicide in the family home that they also shared, they would be so distraught and quick to sell the home, not being able to go back into the home for obvious reasons. JMO.

totally Agree

IMO this occurred around Halloween...so may be no more than related to that....JMO

Ok so for argument sake let's say it was JUST for Halloween. Simple right? So if your parent died by tying a noose around their neck you'd post that as your profile pic as a constant reminder of what happened to a loved one? Sorry but I don't buy it. Especially since WM "killed" himself in a home they shared. I'd want to erase the memory of anything like that from my mind. Not glorify it and have a constant reminder of it. Jmo

It appears that Ward Funeral Home lists Interment of WM at Riverside Crematoreum in Etobicoke

http://www.wardfuneralhome.com/book-of-memories/1428249/Millard-Wayne/service-details.php

Obituary didn't mention any of this because the obit was "Published in the Toronto Star from December 14 to December 15, 2012"

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472#fbLoggedOut

But couldn't this just be where his cremation was done? It would seem to me that it's possible Riverside handled the cremation, then could have returned the cremains/urn to DM upon request. ??

Ok so for argument sake let's say it was JUST for Halloween. Simple right? So if your parent died by tying a noose around their neck you'd post that as your profile pic as a constant reminder of what happened to a loved one? Sorry but I don't buy it. Especially since WM "killed" himself in a home they shared. I'd want to erase the memory of anything like that from my mind. Not glorify it and have a constant reminder of it. Jmo

Just goes to show what a twisted sick individual Dm really is I Mean the timing is just to .....Im not sure even how to fathom the thought I guess Morbid would be my guess at this guys intellect .perhaps trying to look cool to his gaming buddies...sad state of affairs if you ask me.....anyway my only point was that he IMO looks much younger..

totally Agree

Not everyone is the same . I personally have lost a family member and have lived in same house afterwards. Sometimes its the good memories of the house/people that holds you close to the one who is gone. Different strokes for different folks.
IMO I do not think staying in his family home makes him a murderer. I also held a party or celebration of life for my family member who passed. I still felt down and numb inside but it was something I felt needed to be done. Until something similar happens to us I dont think we can make very accurate judgements. JMO and solely MOO

But couldn't this just be where his cremation was done? It would seem to me that it's possible Riverside handled the cremation, then could have returned the cremains/urn to DM upon request. ??

It is possible, but the term interment usually signifies that the remains, cremated or not, are placed into the ground.

I've found in past personal experiences with family members who have passed, it is determined that when cremated remains are released to the family, it is not listed where the interment has taken place, but rather simply that "cremation has taken place". However, when the remains, cremated or not, are laid to rest, either in an underground grave or in a columbarium, the location of the interment of the remains is stated either in the Obituary or Memorial Notice.

IMO

Just goes to show what a twisted sick individual Dm really is I Mean the timing is just to .....Im not sure even how to fathom the thought I guess Morbid would be my guess at this guys intellect .perhaps trying to look cool to his gaming buddies...sad state of affairs if you ask me.....anyway my only point was that he IMO looks much younger..

I completely agree he does look much younger. I don't doubt it's probably an old picture of him. Regardless USING that photo as a profile pic and not changing until present date is just pretty damn creepy and messed IMO.

A team of 10 Hamilton detectives has turned its attention to the communities where Millard and Smich lived, interviewing their friends, Kavanagh said.

Also, one officer continues to answer a special hotline (905-546-2100) set up to take tips on the Bosma case. Those calls have slowed, but there are still five to 15 a day. More than 700 tips have come in so far and 400 still need to be methodically checked out, Kavanagh said.
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/3...ch-millard-farm-with-special-radar-equipment/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow