Police return to North Dumfries farm -- 28 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting picture to the left in that article from todays search.

It looks like they've found something and they all want to have a look at it.

WEB-millard-search31nw1.JPG

Looking and pointing at something for sure.

Matou: Here is your link from MSM

http://www.cbc.ca/m/rich/news/story/2013/05/17/hamilton-bosma-details.html

<snipped and BBM>

Millard has several properties registered in his name, including a home in the Toronto suburb of Etobicoke, another condo in the same building in the Distillery District and a large plot of farmland in Cambridge, where police are currently conducting an extensive forensic investigation. Police located a mobile incinerator on the property last week.

Something is totally off. Come on what woman WOULDN'T have cleaned it up if infact that's what it was? Especially if they were just BF/GF. Sorry but I truly dont believe a word of it. JMO

This may be TMI but women generally clean-up such messes.

Matou: Here is your link from MSM

http://www.cbc.ca/m/rich/news/story/2013/05/17/hamilton-bosma-details.html

<snipped and BBM>

Millard has several properties registered in his name, including a home in the Toronto suburb of Etobicoke, another condo in the same building in the Distillery District and a large plot of farmland in Cambridge, where police are currently conducting an extensive forensic investigation. Police located a mobile incinerator on the property last week.

So where was he parking that beast of a trailer in the city to be able to rip people off in broad daylight? Hopefully someone from the condo recognizes it. UNLESS, a collaborator drove it in from elsewhere. And THANK YOU canadiangirl xoxoxo

Just wanted to note that on CHCH news this morning, the reporter said that Toronto LE had removed an incinerator from the farm. Would this be a second incinerator? I would imagine Hamilton LE have the incinerator the neighbour took a photo of - wouldn't they? Or I suppose this could also be inaccurate reporting, I'm not sure. Trying to find a MSM link...

There's definitely something in that hole. Machine has stopped and officer is on the phone. One remaining in the hole, to protect the scene?

Ok someone had to lead them to that spot. No way LE would find that on their own, thoughts? It's pretty far down on the farm and a specific targeted area.
Who squealed? I have a hard time believing this was a "hunch" from TPS.
JMO

At 1.54 in this video, on the bottom left you see LE hand digging in a hole with the excavator idle shadowing him..he picks something up and passes it to LE outside the hole who appears to be putting it in a bag...
Watching this I thought back to the Russel Williams confession, and even though it was a horrific crime, RW was somehow brushed with a tiny bit of decency, conscience and concern for people in his life..he confessed and led LE to his victims. This has much more of a Bernardo feel to it...makes me wonder if MS is the one showing a conscience and cooperating with LE. MOO

Ok someone had to lead them to that spot. No way LE would find that on their own, thoughts? It's pretty far down on the farm and a specific targeted area.
JMO

They were led there by information. Nothing more was explained. In MSM somewhere and posted in the thread about the new search on DM's farm.

JMO
DM's neighbours liked to take pictures, maybe they have pictures of him digging there?

Yes paying cash for property is rare but this is DM we are talking about....millionaire family and could easily keep the ball rolling by learning and taking over the family business but instead he wants to play video games, do drugs, race in Baha, travel and maybe commit terrible crimes....it is not like he said hey grandpa I am not interested in the business I want to be a doctor, or broker or real estate agent he just wanted to spend money and have fun....this is rare too but it does happen and is happening.

I posted in the property thread, but to me it looks like money laundering with all the proceeds from the stolen vehicles recently uncovered at the hangar.

If they found something in both of those holes from the video, then I would think there is more than one victim. But why in that location when he had a huge property, with swamp and bush at the back? The location the police are digging is definitely within sight of the neighbour. At first I was thinking something to do with the car angle, but then remember it is Toronto Homicide officers on scene.

Interesting picture to the left in that article from todays search.

It looks like they've found something and they all want to have a look at it.

WEB-millard-search31nw1.JPG

This picture is dynamic imo.
The body language of the LE is of intense engagement in whatever, shudder lies below.

If they found something in both of those holes from the video, then I would think there is more than one victim. But why in that location when he had a huge property, with swamp and bush at the back? The location the police are digging definitely within sight of the neighbour.

I agree. Maybe to hide digging a hole from the road? Maybe the neighbouring farm is blocking the view if he dug there. Digging in swamp would fill the hole with water and in the bush, too many roots to penetrate. IDK, just thinking.

DM's neighbours liked to take pictures, maybe they have pictures of him digging there?

Another possibility is GPR(Ground Penetrating Radar) discovered an anomaly or a combination of sketchy info and GPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member