Police say parents are not answering vital questions #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget, SB was out there on the stump drinking right along with DB and her 4 year old was inside with the boys. Maybe she went inside to do the checking? I hope so, but we don't know. Leaving a 4 year old unattended with a 5 and 8 year old for 4-5 hours is just as risky as leaving an infant in a crib, imo. Therefore, whatever label you put on DB for the drinking and not checking, would have to apply to SB too. Am I right?

Which is why it bothers me that the People mag timeline puts 4:30 as the last time SB saw the baby alive and well. That implies, imo, that she did not check on the baby.

If she had 10 glasses of cheap wine, then IMO, she was not able to provide care. Er go, missing child.

If she had 5 glasses of wine over a 4 hour period that is only one glass per hour. I know people who have 2 or three with dinner. And I don't think we know the price of the wine or the size of the glasses. I can only see her blacking out if she was mixing the wine with some sort of liquor and I don't think she has said she had liquor too. Actually she said in an MK interview that she was not drinking liquor. Not saying it was right, just saying I don't think it was a sole contributing factor to what happened to the baby. jmo

No, that is not why I feel it is not worth discussing; I don't require people to agree with me. It just seems like a very divided issue and one unlikely to be open to any alterations in one's feelings. Either one feels that the parents are perfectly acting with all proper intentions in protecting their rights, or one feels that the rights of the parents should be about the very last thing on their minds at a time like this...not much in between that I can see. I am very decidedly of the latter opinion and nothing will change that, not any lists of so-called false confessions or "nasty" policemen, etc....I'd have signed on as a volunteer cop by now, just to have rights to be in the station around the clock, if it were me...JMO

JMO

BBM.
I'm not sure that the parents are acting with good intentions or not in exercising their rights. I can also understand why people would wish that they just do exactly what LE asks them to do.

So you can put me in-between your examples with me saying I understand and support their using their rights to not speak to LE, while at the same time wishing that they will.

I'm not sure what LE would get at this point, but at least it would put some things to rest. JMO.

BBM.
I'm not sure that the parents are acting with good intentions or not in exercising their rights. I can also understand why people would wish that they just do exactly what LE asks them to do.

So you can put me in-between your examples with me saying I understand and support their using their rights to not speak to LE, while at the same time wishing that they will.

I'm not sure what LE would get at this point, but at least it would put some things to rest. JMO.

Since we have not heard anything from LE recently, I wonder if the parents are truly still not talking with them. They did consent to the boys being interviewed. I think we are at the mercy of the press as to what information we have and what we know about the case. jmo

And we have no way of knowing that what they report is completely accurate.

Which is why it bothers me that the People mag timeline puts 4:30 as the last time SB saw the baby alive and well. That implies, imo, that she did not check on the baby.
But just how many versions of the timeline do we have on this case?? Which one, if any (my choice) do we find correct?

That version only says that SB saw her at that time, nowhere does it mean that is the very last time anybody saw her.

OT alert. Pumpkin roll anyone? How about Derby Pie? Fresh from the oven! Happy Thanksgiving to all. Prayers for Lisa.

Since we have not heard anything from LE recently, I wonder if the parents are truly still not talking with them. They did consent to the boys being interviewed. I think we are at the mercy of the press as to what information we have and what we know about the case. jmo

In fact, we have many reasons of knowing much that is being reported is not accurate. We have more reports than not that have a sensational headline but nothing in the article to back the headline up.

Capt. Young was quoted extensively today. He has answered questions when asked directly by the media or said when he can't.

But if a parent is incapacitated then it is not the same thing as simply going to bed. If I go to bed, and I have a sick infant, and 2 older kids as well, then I am more likely to hear them if they get up and walk around or if an intruder comes in and turns on all of the lights and takes my baby. But if I am passed out drunk I am not going to notice a thing.

I guess I forget that not everyone sleeps like me ~ I'm much better now, but unless the baby cried or the kids called mommy NOTHING woke me. It was scary sometimes. My mom had the kids one weekend, and hubby (LEO) was working. I was suppose to meet my girlfriend and when she couldn't reach me she called my hubby at work and when he couldn't reach me he rushed home only to find my alarm blaring and me sound asleep.

OT alert. Pumpkin roll anyone? How about Derby Pie? Fresh from the oven! Happy Thanksgiving to all. Prayers for Lisa.

You just reminded me that its time to put the turkey in the brine.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Love to BL.

Capt. Young was quoted extensively today. He has answered questions when asked directly by the media or said when he can't.

Did not know that. Thanks for the update. Where is his information posted so I can check it out. Was that on the info as to the commander center closing? tia

Did not know that. Thanks for the update. Where is his information posted so I can check it out. Was that on the info as to the commander center closing? tia

Yes. Every major news outlet in KC has covered the story today. But when questions arise, he responds to emails quickly with the obvious limitations, of course.

OT response: what is Derby Pie?

Traditionally served at the Kentucky Derby. Brown sugar, sugar, walnuts, chocolate chips, butter, eggs, flour. Cooked for an hour, very sweet. DH and niece love it.

Yes. Every major news outlet in KC has covered the story today. But when questions arise, he responds to emails quickly with the obvious limitations, of course.

But, am I wrong in saying that this is the first major news in a while? Have they been doing pressers? I didn't know he was responding to emails. Is there a thread for these? I would love to read their replies to email inquiries. tia

Traditionally served at the Kentucky Derby. Brown sugar, sugar, walnuts, chocolate chips, butter, eggs, flour. Cooked for an hour, very sweet. DH and niece love it.

Sounds yummy!! Very similar to our chocolate chip pecan pies. Love them. ty

You know what? I'm to the point now that unless I hear information directly from a person's mouth on video/tv, I cannot believe it. There have been way too many errors said and written about this case.

Also, aside from some people having a problem with how often DB checks on her kids, what does it matter if she last checked on BL at 6:30 or 10:30 insofar as the disappearance is concerned? Does anyone here think BL was snatched while DB and SB sat outside with the boys inside? The point I'm trying to make is how did it benefit DB to change her timeline from 10:30 to 6:30? What am I missing as to the importance of this in regard to the disappearance.

You know what? I'm to the point now that unless I hear information directly from a person's mouth on video/tv, I cannot believe it. There have been way too many errors said and written about this case.

Also, aside from some people having a problem with how often DB checks on her kids, what does it matter if she last checked on BL at 6:30 or 10:30 insofar as the disappearance is concerned? Does anyone here think BL was snatched while DB and SB sat outside with the boys inside? The point I'm trying to make is how did it benefit DB to change her timeline from 10:30 to 6:30? What am I missing as to the importance of this in regard to the disappearance.

JMO. Every detail that changes is important, even if for no other reason except the change.

I think there was supposed to be some kind of check up at 7.30 or so.

But, am I wrong in saying that this is the first major news in a while? Have they been doing pressers? I didn't know he was responding to emails. Is there a thread for these? I would love to read their replies to email inquiries. tia

I wouldn't say this is the first major news in a while. No news conferences since October. The MSM media threads usually cover when he is quoted.

But not all of his responses become "news" if that makes any sense.

And happy thanksgiving everyone!

JMO. Every detail that changes is important, even if for no other reason except the change.

I think there was supposed to be some kind of check up at 7.30 or so.

Yes, that is in the People article, before the time was set back finally to 6:40.
7:30 is when Lisa was standing up in her crib although that seems to have gone to the forgotten zone. People is also the source of SB seeing Lisa for the last time at 4:30. If that's true, we can assume the baby was not present for the chicken dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46