Police say parents are not answering vital questions #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one said she was blackout drunk. Not everyone who drinks is incapable of dealing with situations that arise. We don't know she couldn't provide care.

Yes, she only said that she was "possibly" black out drunk. Not sure how capable of dealing with situations that arose she was though. If one believes the intruder theory is a possibility, one has to think she might have heard something, maybe a noise from the baby monitor, been easily awaken knowing her baby had a cold and cough or noticed all the lights coming on if she wasn't sleeping so deeply in a wine stupor. Maybe DB doesn't see a correlation, but I do. All MOO

Just using common sense, I have a hard time seeing how someone sat on their front step for over 4 hours and never got up once to go inside for anything, kids in the house or not. 4 hours is a long time.

Shane told Jim Spellman that nobody got up and went inside when he was there from 7:30 to 9:00. Just that hour and a half is a long time to leave 3 small children and a baby unattended in my experience. My daughter and my godson are two years apart and when his family visited back when the kids were little, we never had any peace. They were either trying to get attention from us, asking for things, etc. or else we were settling disputes. If they fell quiet, we checked on them anyway because we figured they were up to no good. All MOO.

But just how many versions of the timeline do we have on this case?? Which one, if any (my choice) do we find correct?

That version only says that SB saw her at that time, nowhere does it mean that is the very last time anybody saw her.

But it says that SB saw her at 4:30 and her 4 yr old saw her at 6:40. So it seems to me that IF SB had seen her later it would have been noted in the timeline. imoo

And as far as I know, this is the only timeline that includes the time of SB's sighting of a living Baby Lisa.

You know what? I'm to the point now that unless I hear information directly from a person's mouth on video/tv, I cannot believe it. There have been way too many errors said and written about this case.

Also, aside from some people having a problem with how often DB checks on her kids, what does it matter if she last checked on BL at 6:30 or 10:30 insofar as the disappearance is concerned? Does anyone here think BL was snatched while DB and SB sat outside with the boys inside? The point I'm trying to make is how did it benefit DB to change her timeline from 10:30 to 6:30? What am I missing as to the importance of this in regard to the disappearance.

It makes a big difference imo. For example, the new neighbor Shane was there BEFORE 10:30. So it makes it possible for him to be a suspect if she moves the window back from 10:30 to 6:40.

eta: besides that, the time a child was last seen is a major clue when looking for a child. If she says the child was home safe at 10:30, then someone might discount something strange they saw at 9:30 which may have been important.

If she had 5 glasses of wine over a 4 hour period that is only one glass per hour. I know people who have 2 or three with dinner. And I don't think we know the price of the wine or the size of the glasses. I can only see her blacking out if she was mixing the wine with some sort of liquor and I don't think she has said she had liquor too. Actually she said in an MK interview that she was not drinking liquor. Not saying it was right, just saying I don't think it was a sole contributing factor to what happened to the baby. jmo

She said 5 to 10. I think it was closer to 10, imo. She did not hear the baby monitor, the dog bark or notice the lights being turned on. She did not know if she checked on her sick infant after 6:40. So I think it was closer to 10.

But it says that SB saw her at 4:30 and her 4 yr old saw her at 6:40. So it seems to me that IF SB had seen her later it would have been noted in the timeline. imoo

And as far as I know, this is the only timeline that includes the time of SB's sighting of a living Baby Lisa.
My point is that we have so many timelines published by different sources, that I am not really taking in account for much of anything they say.

It also seems logical if SB's daughter saw her at 6:40 then somebody else surely did also. Somebody had to know when 6:40 was to come up with that time for her. Logic would say that the 4 year old was not alone with the baby all that time, wouldn't it?

Shane told Jim Spellman that nobody got up and went inside when he was there from 7:30 to 9:00. Just that hour and a half is a long time to leave 3 small children and a baby unattended in my experience. My daughter and my godson are two years apart and when his family visited back when the kids were little, we never had any peace. They were either trying to get attention from us, asking for things, etc. or else we were settling disputes. If they fell quiet, we checked on them anyway because we figured they were up to no good. All MOO.

BBM . So in your experience with small children, the fact that Shane didn't see or hear the three kids for the hour and a half that he was on the porch, suggests that the children "were up to no good ".

Do you feel that this may have some factor in the disappearance of baby Lisa? TIA.

My point is that we have so many timelines published by different sources, that I am not really taking in account for much of anything they say.

It also seems logical if SB's daughter saw her at 6:40 then somebody else surely did also. Somebody had to know when 6:40 was to come up with that time for her. Logic would say that the 4 year old was not alone with the baby all that time, wouldn't it?

IIRC, the story is that the 4 yr old helped put the baby down for the night. So that is how they get the time, and the other witness then would be DB.

BBM . So in your experience with small children, the fact that Shane didn't see or hear the three kids for the hour and a half that he was on the porch, suggests that the children "were up to no good ".

To you feel that this may have some factor in the disappearance of baby Lisa? TIA.

I think he said he did not even know they had kids inside? Is that right? Does anyone else remember that statement? { or was it that he did not know there was a BABY inside?]

IIRC, the story is that the 4 yr old helped put the baby down for the night. So that is how they get the time, and the other witness then would be DB.

Were was the 4 yr olds mom when this happened?

I think he said he did not even know they had kids inside? Is that right? Does anyone else remember that statement? { or was it that he did not know there was a BABY inside?]

He said that it was the first night he hung with the ladies and that he didn't even know that Debbi had a baby. IIRC, he didn't say one way or the other about the other children.

I thinks he said he didn't know about the baby. He surely knew about the boys at least. He lived there for a little while and the parents were out almost every day with the kids playing out front. It's also not like he was totally new to the neighborhood. He moved in with family that has lived here for quite some time.

She said 5 to 10. I think it was closer to 10, imo. She did not hear the baby monitor, the dog bark or notice the lights being turned on. She did not know if she checked on her sick infant after 6:40. So I think it was closer to 10.

Wait a sec, u said she had a baby monitor. Could she not have had the monitor outside with her to hear if the baby cried?

OT alert. Pumpkin roll anyone? How about Derby Pie? Fresh from the oven! Happy Thanksgiving to all. Prayers for Lisa.

Our house is infiltrated with the scent of pumpkin pie baking right now... yum... my favorite!

He said that it was the first night he hung with the ladies and that he didn't even know that Debbi had a baby. IIRC, he didn't say one way or the other about the other children.

Thanks. So we don't know if he heard the other kids, or saw them either.

No one said she was blackout drunk. Not everyone who drinks is incapable of dealing with situations that arise. We don't know she couldn't provide care.

She aka Deborah said she was drunk and possibly blacked out.
Why argue with the mom right? mo

Or any parent that runs a yellow light, speeds, fails to come to a COMPLETE stop at a stop sign with a child in the car!!

That's silly imo what about if one runs the yellow light and causes a wreck?. In my state it's considered running a red light/matters not if it's yellow or not.
bbm/mo

Do you feel that this may have some factor in the disappearance of baby Lisa? TIA.

I don't know if he saw or heard the kids or if he was asked that. He said nobody went inside. I'm not suggesting the kids were up to no good. I don't know what they were doing. Just seems like one and a half to four hours is a long time to go without checking on the kids. I guess that is subjective, like how much wine is too much. The reason I am wondering about what went on during this time period is because nobody seems to know when Lisa disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109