Police say parents are not answering vital questions #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My senses tell me that Samantha was doing something other than buying liquor. I think these peeps probably have some liquor laying around the house. Why would SB need to drink too? Were they drinking because of a guilty conscience? Drowning their sorrows? This booze seems to be central here...and on a monday school night.

So we have all three men not connected with being in the house or with drinking liquor on Oct. 3.

JI = works a shift he never did before
JB = moves out of house that night
PN = I have no idea if he lived there or just does booze runs...and leaves w/o partaking. Seems odd knowing what 20 yr old guys like to do. How well did he know SB?

YUP. I wonder why they needed a search warrant at all though. I realize that it is a constitutional right, but if that were my home and my child I would help them turn it inside out if it led to the abductor. imo

To cover themselves. DB/JI could always say she didn't give permission for this or that...then any evidence collected would be thrown out in a Court of Law.

Yllek, I think there is drama wherever DB goes...

If Debbi and Samantha weren't reportedly so tight, I'd have some different "most likely" theories floating in my brain. I guess we don't really know the nature of their closeness or relationship though. Did some event bind them together or is this a longer standing friendship?

Were Jim and Jeremy tight? Were the couples tight? Were Jim and Debbi tight? Were Samantha and Jeremy tight? Was there a falling out? Was there ever really any anymosity between this group? As the world turns... Inquiring minds...

Any idea on how many true baby abductions in USA last year? What about babies under a year old? It just seems extremely odd to me. I sometimes do wonder if that wealthy "benefactor" could have purchased the baby for herself or someone else? Just how would she become involved, hire these big time lawyers and have the family be adamant about keeping their mouth shut? Perhaps family knows that the baby is being taken care of and they are awaiting a huge payout of $ at some point???

Yes, I'm delusional LOL

Between 6:20 and 10;30pm, we have three guys completely removed from the Lister Property and two gals sitting outside. We have two boys, aged 8/9 and 5/6 and two girls age 4 and 1 yr (appr) alone in the house.

At no time do we hear of any adult in the house during those hours. Four very young children inside and all adults outside. No one going in and no one coming out. Just thinking...

I don't know, this isn't sitting right. Why sit outside on a cold stoop and drink when you can be inside enjoying music, tv and the children?

If Debbi and Samantha weren't reportedly so tight, I'd have some different "most likely" theories floating in my brain. I guess we don't really know the nature of their closeness or relationship though. Did some event bind them together or is this a longer standing friendship?

Were Jim and Jeremy tight? Were the couples tight? Were Jim and Debbi tight? Were Samantha and Jeremy tight? Was there a falling out? Was there ever really any anymosity between this group? As the world turns... Inquiring minds...

My first instinct: swingers. MOO:twocents:

Any idea on how many true baby abductions in USA last year? What about babies under a year old? It just seems extremely odd to me. I sometimes do wonder if that wealthy "benefactor" could have purchased the baby for herself or someone else? Just how would she become involved, hire these big time lawyers and have the family be adamant about keeping their mouth shut? Perhaps family knows that the baby is being taken care of and they are awaiting a huge payout of $ at some point???

Yes, I'm delusional LOL

I just read an excerpt from the Joy Behar show. She did an interview with Bill S. He said Joe T wasn't getting paid by her. It is not a well kept secret who she is, BTW but it sure has me floored as to why.

She knew Bill S for years, he says. Funny how he just dropped out of sight. I wonder who is paying Joe T and the local attorney? Is Bill S. done with the case?

Yes, I'm delusional LOL

You're not delusional, imo! There are some truly surreal aspects to this case. Wealthy Texan female benefactor footin' the bill for a large reward and the unlicensed (in MO) NY Private Investigator. Well known NY-based attorney rides into town to represent these folks of average to moderate means; won't reveal source of income (if any). Local female attorney who seems to truly believe the parents and care for Lisa's fate is fired very publicly and scapegoated (imo) by NY mouthpiece and the parents as the cause of the delay in the boys' interviews (which Tacopina cancelled to LE and could have gone forward with or without Short, but didn't - hinky). Throw in a homeless handyman with a pink-haired ex girlfriend, a possible black out, marital discord next door, an emergency custody motion, a gag order and two non-custodial parents who haven't seen their children in years and you've got...?

Well, I don't know. But your possible scenario is no crazier than what we know to be true already, imo..

As to #2 Le has said Ji has a verifiable, on tape, alibi until about 3:30 pm. The rest I have questions about also.

I hate to ask you this, but do you have a link for that? I recall something about that but would like to see how they phrased it. Oh, and can you tell me where the Starbucks is located where he was working that night?

Starbucks location
JI's work on morning of the 3rd
liquor store
fiesta foods
Jim. B's place of residence that night
Lister home.

It would be nice to map the locations.

As for the Starbucks, it seems like I read it was only like 5 minutes away from the Irwin home.

As for the Starbucks, it seems like I read it was only like 5 minutes away from the Irwin home.

i have heard 15. in the article i linked upthread as well, it says that he arrived home around 3:45.

3:30 a.m. not 3:30 p.m. Police have not publicly confirmed the surveillance video at Starbucks, which is about 20-30 minutes from the Irwin-Bradley home depending on traffic and route taken. (which Missouri River bridge did Jeremy take home)

Would this imply that all neighbors that are close are swingers?

I don't know why I find the word "swingers" so funny. Always have. Smiling away as I type...:great:

I wasn't thinking about swinging (lol, can't help it). I was thinking that if the Brandos lived next door to Jeremy before Debbi moved in, maybe there were varying degrees of friendship between the 3 (and possibly Jeremy's exes) and just wondered if/how that dynamic changed when Debbi arrived on the scene. Curious as to what the relationships between the four were like when Lisa disappeared. Like LE, I'm still focused on "close to home" because there are a lot of people who may have had access to sweet Lisa, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx