Police say parents are not answering vital questions #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a little over 15 minutes, if it is the one I think it was at 3-4 am.

What route do you think he would take? I don't see how it could be less than 20 minutes at that time of night by using Broadway Bridge or Bond Bridge, which seems to me to be the most direct routes.

Steve Young has never said publicly that I know of that police analyzed hours of surveillance video of Jeremy Irwin at the Starbucks. Believe you me, I wish he had! All police have said is what was in the story you referenced. And the on tape til 3:30 a.m. was definitely not said in the video that went with the story.
So are you stating that the media, once again, misreported? And yes, Steve Young did say at least that he has a solid alibi. The on video statement is what I am unsure of and could have came from this article.

So are you stating that the media, once again, misreported? And yes, Steve Young did say at least that he has a solid alibi. The on video statement is what I am unsure of and could have came from this article.

I have never said that the media misreported. I am not sure what we are debating here. My understanding is you said that Steve Young said the police had surveillance video of JI. He has never said that. They have confirmed he had a verifiable alibi. Others have said based on off-the-record sources that there is video tape but police have never ON THE RECORD confirmed that.

What route do you think he would take? I don't see how it could be less than 20 minutes at that time of night by using Broadway Bridge or Bond Bridge, which seems to me to be the most direct routes.
Just the other day, during the day, but not rush hour, I made it from here to 34th and Broadway in about 15 minutes but that did not include parking as I was just picking somebody up. And no, I wasn't speeding! His trip was probably around 15-20 maybe closer to 20, depending on the parking situation and how long it took him to leave the property and get to his work van. May 5 minutes up to the highway from Starbucks, another 5 or so from the highway getting to either 9 hwy or Bond Bridge and another 5 or so off 9 up to Armor rd and then straight home or if he took Bond 5 min or so to get from it to Armour Rd to home. Broadway Bridge is not much of an option to get to this area from downtown as it takes you too far west to make it practical.

This is from Dr. Drew so take it for what you think it's worth. He reported that his sources indicated that there were hard feelings on the part of Jim towards one or both the parents and he blamed them in part for his marital difficulties. If true, I would think maybe he would blame DB, one of those deals where a person blames somebody else for their partner's unwanted behavior, the "bad influence" excuse, because the two women seem tight. I guess some sort of romantic entanglement could be a factor, but there's seems to be no indication of that. I've considered the grudge/revenge theory with Jim as the perpetrator. I've also considered the women calling on him for help with disposing of a body. He didn't want to separate and might have agreed to help in an effort to get back with his family. Jim Spellman all but names him as the neighborhood man identified by MT (mortorcyclist) and says that the identified man has no alibi for the night. That's not confirmed. Jim says he's been interviewed several times by LE and has passed a lie detector test. ETA: I wonder if SB and JB are back together or still living apart.

I also wonder when Phillip left or if he came back. I guess nobody but DB and SB know who was there after JI left for work. I don't believe SB is going to say anything that contradicts DB. I do believe if DB is responsible, she had help, but there are a lot of possibilities there, JI, family member, or any number of neighborhood associates. I also think that whoever is responsible, the call to MW's number and the location of the cell phone pings keeps it all in the neighbor. All MOO

This is kind of my take on this. . .so all just MOO and all that.

SB and JB were having marital problems, obviously. SB and DB have seemed to develop a close relationship. It's been implied that JB wasn't very comfortable with it. I suspect that JI might not have been either. It makes me wonder if the gals were up to a little no good. I think JI seems to have been suspicious or jealous.

I'm not sure how this all fits together, but I was quite surprised when I saw a pic of SB#2. He's quite attractive and similar looking to JB. I think he would certainly be SB's "type." So whether planned or spontaneous, I think there could have been some flirting between the two SBs.

Now that leads to LE saying they need to talk to DB/JI separately and they have questions about who was there that night. Trying to figure if, and how, Jersey might fit into that night, I think, if the situation above is close to what was really going on, that he might have wandered by. DB might have been a little tipsy and Jersey might have been trying to hit on her. All just total speculation. But it's a scenario I could see fitting with what we know.

Of course the question would still be, what exactly happened. . .and specifically around that 10:30pm time? :waitasec:

Does anyone know if the neighbors little girl was interviewed? I know she answered the question she seen Lisa after her mom got back from the store, but was she interviewed like the boys were? Also I have seen the husband of the neighbor says he has cooperated and been questioned but has LE ever even said they talked to him or have they even mentioned him? I just wonder because they have said they moved on from Jersey and they didn't really act like talking to Dane was a big deal so why give a lie detector to the neighbor's husband? Did the give a lie detector to the neighbor that was drinking wit h DB also?

I think LE talks to everybody they give polygraphs to.
Anyway, they did say they had moved on from him too, according to Jim Spellman.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15953146/neighbor-says
Posted: Nov 03, 2011 8:25 PM Updated: Nov 17, 2011 9:25 PM
By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager - email

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

A man who lives next door to the home of baby Lisa Irwin says he has met repeatedly with detectives and passed a polygraph.

CNN interviewed Wednesday the husband of Samantha Brando, who is good friends with Debbie Bradley and spent much of the evening Oct. 3 drinking and smoking cigarettes with Bradley. CNN is not identifying the husband, who declined an on-camera interview.

Reporter Jim Spellman said a spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department confirmed that the neighbor has been cleared of any involvement in the disappearance of baby Lisa. The spokesperson said the department "has moved on from him," according to CNN.

Just the other day, during the day, but not rush hour, I made it from here to 34th and Broadway in about 15 minutes but that did not include parking as I was just picking somebody up. And no, I wasn't speeding! His trip was probably around 15-20 maybe closer to 20, depending on the parking situation and how long it took him to leave the property and get to his work van. May 5 minutes up to the highway from Starbucks, another 5 or so from the highway getting to either 9 hwy or Bond Bridge and another 5 or so off 9 up to Armor rd and then straight home or if he took Bond 5 min or so to get from it to Armour Rd to home. Broadway Bridge is not much of an option to get to this area from downtown as it takes you too far west to make it practical.

At that time of night, I can't imagine there was too much traffic. We have a ton of traffic cameras in this area. Do you have them there? Would they have been able to track JI's trip home at all?

I agree. If this is who they are referring to, they might just be asking him to kindly keep his mouth shut. :rolleyes:

MOO

Uncle Johnnie seems to have some hardcore issues based on his FB posts. I am not sure if we are allowed to post his rants here or not, so I wont unless I hear otherwise. But his resentment of the entire family is pretty deep-seated and long term.

3:30 a.m. not 3:30 p.m. Police have not publicly confirmed the surveillance video at Starbucks, which is about 20-30 minutes from the Irwin-Bradley home depending on traffic and route taken. (which Missouri River bridge did Jeremy take home)

I have also heard it was a 20-30 minute drive from Starbucks to the Brad/Irwin home. Would love to know what is on those surveillance tapes and if anyone was working with JI that evening/morning.

Originally Posted by cityslick
How is it possible she would know BL was missing prior to 10:30pm? The boys in that house would've gave up that little tidbit in the interviews they've had with LE

Maybe the children did reveal this tidbit in their first interviews and that is why the LE are so interested in chatting with the Irwin's in separate interviews. Perhaps this is why they won't be interviewed and resisted allowign the children until they were convinced the kids wouldn't reveal the times that they saw stuff or "heard" stuff.

If DI found BL dead at 6:40 then then she would continue to carry on and try to make an alibi for herself and then say that she doesn't remember if she saw her at 10:30 pm. Making an intruder timeline from 6:40 on.

I think it all fits, since she had to cover that huge chunk of time to say "hey, I blacked out I dont' remember checking on her BUT OH I do remember checking on my other two kids...who just happen to be old enough to tell LE, I saw mommie late and she asked us to go to bed with her.

Story just does not add up for me. Sorry

resp.bbm = From all accounts I have heard that she was a good mom. That she adored Lisa. If she 'found' her dead at 6:40 I don't think she could have carried on hanging out and chatting with her friend without freaking out.

I don't know why everyone finds it so hard to believe that she doesn't remember checking on Lisa but remembers the INTERACTION with the boys. They spoke, she brought them into her bed. Opening Lisas door and checking is done by rote ~ normal, routine. If it happened every night for the last 11 months, yeah it would be hard to remember ... did I or didn't I? Hmm... I'm pretty sure I did...maybe I didn't since the boys were up and chatting...

It's the same with Jeremy not checking on Lisa right away. If the door is unlocked and the lights on, he is going to think someone is up or out. Sure as heck isn't going to be Lisa by herself, so checking the boys and Deb first makes perfect sense to me.

I have heard both of the Main St Starbucks mentioned so I am not sure which one.
If it was the one at 41st and Main it is 11.2 miles away (I can't get the map to paste on here.)

If the 1100 Main st Starbucks it is 6.9 miles

Wow, I didn't know this would post so loooooong! Not sure how to fix.

Eta took off directions and left distances only.

At that time of night, I can't imagine there was too much traffic. We have a ton of traffic cameras in this area. Do you have them there? Would they have been able to track JI's trip home at all?
There are many cameras at the major intersections and the bridges have traffic cams. I am sure they could track at least part of his trip if they wanted to.

I will say, although I am still on the fence, I will be absolutely shocked and floored if it comes to pass that JI was in on something with what we know so far. I'll be happy to admit that too. JMO

resp.bbm = From all accounts I have heard that she was a good mom. That she adored Lisa. If she 'found' her dead at 6:40 I don't think she could have carried on hanging out and chatting with her friend without freaking out.

I don't know why everyone finds it so hard to believe that she doesn't remember checking on Lisa but remembers the INTERACTION with the boys. They spoke, she brought them into her bed. Opening Lisas door and checking is done by rote ~ normal, routine. If it happened every night for the last 11 months, yeah it would be hard to remember ... did I or didn't I? Hmm... I'm pretty sure I did...maybe I didn't since the boys were up and chatting...

It's the same with Jeremy not checking on Lisa right away. If the door is unlocked and the lights on, he is going to think someone is up or out. Sure as heck isn't going to be Lisa by herself, so checking the boys and Deb first makes perfect sense to me.

The thing is this, for me that is, she knew BL had been sick and she knew she put her down way early ..6:40 and it was now 10:30. Why would she NOT remember going into at least check on her, check her temperature, be sure she didn't feel hot, or had puked in the bed, or had a messy diaper???? It just seems so strange that she didn't make an attempt to check on her at that time ... she surely had pooped her diaper or peed her diaper in the span of Deb's timeline of 6:40 and 10:30.

Yep! I'm sure I read also that the JI would not consent to any search of the home except the computer room and BL room.

Really? Do you have a link for that? Because the warrant request states that they did search the entire house but their main focus (fingerprinting etc) was on the window and the babys room. And it has been stated that the parents gave permission to search the house.

Found it. Page 5.

Due to the intial info. provided by the parents, the only areas...

Also on page 5...

"All rooms in the house and the basement were checked.."

'Detectives obtained permission to search the HOUSE..'

EDIT...sorry, I'm repeating what others have already said. I'll catch up before posting any more :)

I wonder why all the rooms were not fingerprinted. Apparently the intruder went in every room and touched some stuff if he put on lights and stole cell phones.

Formalities, so if anything major was found, it couldn't be tossed.

Plus, if they found anything of interest during a consensual search, the parents or their attorneys could have rescinded the right to search at any time. They brought in Xray machines and were probably fully prepared to rip out walls, electricity and plumbing if they found anything (like cellphones?), and the family would probably have stopped them at that point. With a warrant, the family has absolutely no say.

Obviously they didn't find anything suspicious in the walls or floors, since they didn't rip it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member