Police say parents are not answering vital questions #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to ask you this, but do you have a link for that? I recall something about that but would like to see how they phrased it. Oh, and can you tell me where the Starbucks is located where he was working that night?
I have linked to it previously, but I can't find it now. It was within the first week or so and stated by Young. I have an idea which one he was at, but nothing to verify. It was stated by LE also as being 20 minutes or so away. Around here though, that doesn't narrow it down very much as it seems they are on virtually every major intersection. Jim Spellman said it was right by where he was saying at the motel.

i see askfornina has already found one.

Thank you for your research.

I hope the reporter is accurate. We do not have a direct quote from LE on this. They may have him on tape at 3:30am but I will remain skeptic on the rest of the time. Since they confirmed it, I wish they would get out there and say it but, admittedly, it is a little late now for them to do that.

Can you give me a location of the Starbucks where he worked that night?

JI seems to be pointing toward Samantha B, IMO.

I have linked to it previously, but I can't find it now. It was within the first week or so and stated by Young. I have an idea which one he was at, but nothing to verify. It was stated by LE also as being 20 minutes or so away. Around here though, that doesn't narrow it down very much as it seems they are on virtually every major intersection.

Jim Spellman has said that the starbucks was right outside or close to his hotel, if that narrows it down any. (i doubt it will)

I have linked to it previously, but I can't find it now. It was within the first week or so and stated by Young. I have an idea which one he was at, but nothing to verify. It was stated by LE also as being 20 minutes or so away. Around here though, that doesn't narrow it down very much as it seems they are on virtually every major intersection.

Steve Young hasn't said anything about the Starbucks surveillance video publicly. At least that I've been able to find and I've certainly tried. If you have a link, please let me know because I'd love to see it.

The Starbucks was on Main Street in Westport area from my understanding.

I have linked to it previously, but I can't find it now. It was within the first week or so and stated by Young. I have an idea which one he was at, but nothing to verify. It was stated by LE also as being 20 minutes or so away. Around here though, that doesn't narrow it down very much as it seems they are on virtually every major intersection. Jim Spellman said it was right by where he was saying at the motel.

I looked on google map and there are many Starbucks but wasn't this a new one?

I bet InDaMiddle can give us exact time driving wise on the Starbucks coffee shop. I thought the place was undergoing renovation. Would it be odd to have surveilance cameras rolling on a place during renovation?

If Debbi and Samantha weren't reportedly so tight, I'd have some different "most likely" theories floating in my brain. I guess we don't really know the nature of their closeness or relationship though. Did some event bind them together or is this a longer standing friendship?

Were Jim and Jeremy tight? Were the couples tight? Were Jim and Debbi tight? Were Samantha and Jeremy tight? Was there a falling out? Was there ever really any anymosity between this group? As the world turns... Inquiring minds...

This is from Dr. Drew so take it for what you think it's worth. He reported that his sources indicated that there were hard feelings on the part of Jim towards one or both the parents and he blamed them in part for his marital difficulties. If true, I would think maybe he would blame DB, one of those deals where a person blames somebody else for their partner's unwanted behavior, the "bad influence" excuse, because the two women seem tight. I guess some sort of romantic entanglement could be a factor, but there's seems to be no indication of that. I've considered the grudge/revenge theory with Jim as the perpetrator. I've also considered the women calling on him for help with disposing of a body. He didn't want to separate and might have agreed to help in an effort to get back with his family. Jim Spellman all but names him as the neighborhood man identified by MT (mortorcyclist) and says that the identified man has no alibi for the night. That's not confirmed. Jim says he's been interviewed several times by LE and has passed a lie detector test. ETA: I wonder if SB and JB are back together or still living apart.

I also wonder when Phillip left or if he came back. I guess nobody but DB and SB know who was there after JI left for work. I don't believe SB is going to say anything that contradicts DB. I do believe if DB is responsible, she had help, but there are a lot of possibilities there, JI, family member, or any number of neighborhood associates. I also think that whoever is responsible, the call to MW's number and the location of the cell phone pings keeps it all in the neighbor. All MOO

I don't know why I find the word "swingers" so funny. Always have. Smiling away as I type...:great:

I wasn't thinking about swinging (lol, can't help it). I was thinking that if the Brandos lived next door to Jeremy before Debbi moved in, maybe there were varying degrees of friendship between the 3 (and possibly Jeremy's exes) and just wondered if/how that dynamic changed when Debbi arrived on the scene. Curious as to what the relationships between the four were like when Lisa disappeared. Like LE, I'm still focused on "close to home" because there are a lot of people who may have had access to sweet Lisa, imo.
Ji has been here 9 years. DB 2-3 years. Brando's came last maybe around 1 year ago.

Thank you for your research.

I hope the reporter is accurate. We do not have a direct quote from LE on this. They may have him on tape at 3:30am but I will remain skeptic on the rest of the time. Since they confirmed it, I wish they would get out there and say it but, admittedly, it is a little late now for them to do that.

Can you give me a location of the Starbucks where he worked that night?

JI seems to be pointing toward Samantha B, IMO.

I think this is the closest we've got to verification on the Starbucks tape - Jim Spellman to Nancy Grace on 10/26:

GRACE: And I`ve got a very strong feeling -- I`ll go back to Jim Spellman on this -- that cops verified Daddy`s location the night baby Lisa goes missing. So they know who the co-workers are. Yes, no, Jim Spellman?

SPELLMAN: That`s right. They even have surveillance tape of him working overnight, renovating a Starbucks.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/26/ng.01.html

This part I am personally going to have to say that if LE was not certain if the baby had or had not been seen that evening, we would have a public outcry from LE as for witnesses to come forward if they had seen her in that timeframe or not like we have in so many other cases when the last sighting other than family was an unknown. We have not in this case.

I am also going to say that SB must not be too worried about them having something to do with it as we have on film her daughter in their very presence and I have personally seen the boys and her daughter playing together in the last few days. If I had any inkling that my friend had anything to do with her baby being missing, my kid would not be in her presence at all.

But I totally agree with what you stated.
I would be interested in knowing what other cases LE has publicly requested this kind of information.

InDaMiddle, can you gauge community interest and support now for the family? I know this is incredibly nosy but have you seen them grocery shopping or anything since they moved back to the house?

Steve Young hasn't said anything about the Starbucks surveillance video publicly. At least that I've been able to find and I've certainly tried. If you have a link, please let me know because I'd love to see it.

The Starbucks was on Main Street in Westport area from my understanding.
It seems like it was the first week when they had the command center down there. He definitely said he had a verifiable alibi. The on tape til 3:30 could have came from the above linked article, but many of the old videos no longer work.

LE seemed pretty positive that JI had a solid alibi for the hours he worked. What he did before and after those hours is still open for inquiry

It seems like it was the first week when they had the command center down there. He definitely said he had a verifiable alibi. The on tape til 3:30 could have came from the above linked article, but many of the old videos no longer work.

Steve Young has never said publicly that I know of that police analyzed hours of surveillance video of Jeremy Irwin at the Starbucks. Believe you me, I wish he had! All police have said is what was in the story you referenced. And the on tape til 3:30 a.m. was definitely not said in the video that went with the story.

LE seemed pretty positive that JI had a solid alibi for the hours he worked. What he did before and after those hours is still open for inquiry

There were no "hours" after he left the Starbucks. Not even an hour.

I looked on google map and there are many Starbucks but wasn't this a new one?
It was a remodel. This is probably why he had problems. Remodels are notorious for running into unforseen problems. Ask any contractor.

Well it was pretty obvious she was not in the house so.......

I interpret this to mean or imply that BL was not nor had been outside for the dogs to pick up her scent, in other words, BL was not in the house and the dogs could not pick up a scent to track, if one believes in the capabilities of tracking dogs then one is left to surmise that it is in the realm of possibilities that BL could of been placed in an airtight container to leave the house. Just a theory.

And it looks as though only 7 items were taken into as evidence. This is a sworn affidavit of inventory so it should be a complete list. 17 hour search and only 7 items to take in to process..........hmmmmmm.

Should there be more? They had already taken out several bags of items.

Does anyone know if the neighbors little girl was interviewed? I know she answered the question she seen Lisa after her mom got back from the store, but was she interviewed like the boys were? Also I have seen the husband of the neighbor says he has cooperated and been questioned but has LE ever even said they talked to him or have they even mentioned him? I just wonder because they have said they moved on from Jersey and they didn't really act like talking to Dane was a big deal so why give a lie detector to the neighbor's husband? Did the give a lie detector to the neighbor that was drinking wit h DB also?

I bet InDaMiddle can give us exact time driving wise on the Starbucks coffee shop. I thought the place was undergoing renovation. Would it be odd to have surveilance cameras rolling on a place during renovation?
Probably a little over 15 minutes, if it is the one I think it was at 3-4 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx