Police say parents are not answering vital questions #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been thinking this for a while now. Were I guilty of murdering my baby, I would be ALL OVER the news any chance I got to plead with the public to help find my baby. It would be part of the 'plan' to make people think I had nothing to do with it.

Good point. That's why behavior alone can't tell us who is guilty. Too many variables.

Does being drunk help cover the fact there is no evidence of a break-in? Being Drunk covers a lot of problems for her. And because we have seen no evidence of a break-in, does she then get to say she can't recall if she locked the door.

She failed a poly, FGS! A cadaver hits in the bdrm and we're still wondering if the parent/s are involved? The amount of excuses given by her and for her not knowing how her daughter got taken is astounding.

Jeremy is a pathetic excuse for a man. He can't even go in there and tell what happened w/o his married GF holding his hand. Be a man and speak up for Lisa. #$# Disgusting. I get frustrated with people wanting to defend this #$# couple but go right ahead and say your piece.

For those who think some stranger walked in and took Lisa because they wanted a baby, in my opinion, that's a fantasy. I told everyone of you that I would leave a little wiggle room for a psycho/manic/crazed/pedophile (who wants an infant for pleasure). For that happening, there would be a better chance of winning the lottery. I've seen it happen once and I dont think I will see that again.

I've been thinking this for a while now. Were I guilty of murdering my baby, I would be ALL OVER the news any chance I got to plead with the public to help find my baby. It would be part of the 'plan' to make people think I had nothing to do with it.

I'd worry more about what the cops think rather than the public. I don't believe cops are easily fooled.

JMO

Everyone is allowed to have opinions. I don't think anyone who is on the fence has an issue per say with those that believe the parents are responsible for doing something to BL. Where we start running into issues is when certain folks start attacking those on the fence for having that opinion, saying things like 'defending DB's rights' or 'siding with defense lawyers', etc. This is one of those places where you shouldn't have to defend what you believe in but sometimes it doesn't feel like that. Especially in this forum.

The other issue is when we see information getting posted that's either a rumor posted as fact or just straight out incorrect based on what we know. All it does is confuse what is known and factual. That's why there is this belief that for some, it's more about pointing the finger at DB than it is about trying to figure out what happened to BL.

Just catching up here. Totally agreed cityslick. Great post. :rocker:

LE does everything they can to elicit a confession before they lawyer up. Offering them coffee and soft conversation doesn't get them to break. Hard questioning often does. LE wants the baby back and they need to get to the victim ASAP and try to save a life. They are under pressure from all sides. The public is steaming mad, wanting them to solve it and their hands are tied because they can't punch the living daylights out of the perp.

I had one (after conviction) who raped a three month old baby. The closer I got to him, the more I wanted to strangle him. I was not able to separate the crime from the criminal ( I usually had no problem with this prior) but this case and the perp were inches from my face. I will tell you that this person was very smart and not at all what you would picture. An infant...this was too much for my mind to handle. I could not fathom such a thing and truly thought this should be a DP case and it wasn't. He is due for parole in the next year. He has done this to two other children under the age of two. Before people judge LE, they ought to try to think of what officers and other staff go through and must deal with. I believe the public doesn't care to think about it...and they certainly couldn't fathom something like this. It happens.

It was at this time, that I knew it was the end of working with criminals. The crimes were too much to deal with. Imagine how LE felt when they picked up this ? It would take an act of God to not beat the crap out of him or kill him.

It appears that LE is not in a good position on any of these cases. Attorneys will have their badges if they make one wrong move. If they touch them (and trust me you want to kill some of them) their careers are gone.

Due to lack of ability in some cases, to crack them, profiling has got to be the next step. That is if you can get any information from people that know them. Sometimes it works. In the recent case of Caylee, I am sure everyone who profiled her knew the baby was close to home. The problem was the area where she was had been cleared or was under water.

I have seen times where the body will be recovered in areas previously searched. We now have to focus on their profile and what you think they did and where most likely they will place the body. With KCPO, they have exhausted it. They have searched everywhere. If the perps go outside their neighborhood and dispose in another city, it is difficult. Perps that are not so smart are a challange. The smart ones are easier to figure out sometimes..a little more logic going on to play with. I have found with mothers that murder, profilng will generally give you a good idea where she put the body.

I shared an office with a professional who killed her child. No surprise where she hid the baby. She claimed kidnapping. It didn't work. Within two weeks she was arrested; she killed herself in her cell. She was very intelligent..like I stated, the smart ones are easier to solve.

I don't know what else LE can do since the laws are so strict regarding interrogation. The addicts are difficult to crack. I say give them booze or drugs and you may get some answers..NOT allowed to do that either. I just have to shake my head and resort to praying they get lucky. I feel for LE because I know how much they want to get these babies back...much more than most realize. It is hard to turn this off when you leave work. It takes its toll.
I suppose water-boarding is out of the question....

Awesome post, by the way.

Does being drunk help cover the fact there is no evidence of a break-in? Being Drunk covers a lot of problems for her. And because we have seen no evidence of a break-in, does she then get to say she can't recall if she locked the door.

She failed a poly, FGS! A cadaver hits in the bdrm and we're still wondering if the parent/s are involved? The amount of excuses given by her and for her not knowing how her daughter got taken is astounding.

Jeremy is a pathetic excuse for a man. He can't even go in there and tell what happened w/o his married GF holding his hand. Be a man and speak up for Lisa. #$# Disgusting. I get frustrated with people wanting to defend this #$# couple but go right ahead and say your piece.

For those who think some stranger walked in and took Lisa because they wanted a baby, in my opinion, that's a fantasy. I told everyone of you that I would leave a little wiggle room for a psycho/manic/crazed/pedophile (who wants an infant for pleasure). For that happening, there would be a better chance of winning the lottery. I've seen it happen once and I dont think I will see that again.

BBM This is what I , and some others are referring to when we say facts are misrepresented. DEB said that police told HER she failed the poly. LE has neither confirmed nor denied this fact. Respectfully, when you are arguing a point facts should be used, unless you are clearly stating it is your own opinion.

I think some people are using their emotions to decide that DB/JI are guilty of something and will not just be arrested but found guilty. A personal dislike of someone should not be used against them in my opinion. Evidence alone should be used.

BEM: Is there evidence of an intruder? Anything at all?

I know dogs hit on a scent beside DB's bed. That's all LE has, and it's not much.

DB lied about her timeline - she lied by omission about having wine that night. It would seem an important detail if given right away, but she waits till she caught. A trait sneaky people possess.

Since I'm not on a jury, I'm allowed to use my emotions, and I'm allowed to base my opinion on my gut.

Justin Dipietro said he smoked his LDT so I guess that means he didn't fail it.

DB said she failed her LDT so I guess she failed it.

What do they both have in common? It's only their word, not Le.

BEM: Is there evidence of an intruder? Anything at all?

I know dogs hit on a scent beside DB's bed. That's all LE has, and it's not much.

DB lied about her timeline - she lied by omission about having wine that night. It would seem an important detail if given right away, but she waits till she caught. A trait sneaky people possess.

Since I'm not on a jury, I'm allowed to use my emotions, and I'm allowed to base my opinion on my gut.

She lied about drinking wine? She corrected her timeline. What you see as as lie, I see as setting the record straight. If she truly was intoxicated, she may have become clearer on events that night as time goes on.

BBM This is what I , and some others are referring to when we say facts are misrepresented. DEB said that police told HER she failed the poly. LE has neither confirmed nor denied this fact. Respectfully, when you are arguing a point facts should be used, unless you are clearly stating it is your own opinion.

Why is it hard to believe she failed the polygraph? It's obvious Deborah lied - she lied about the timeline. Not at all hard for me to believe she failed the polygraph. IMO, she only mentioned it to be a victim of LE - big bullies. A baby is missing, no time, as whisperer said, to throw a pity party.

She lied about drinking wine? She corrected her timeline. What you see as as lie, I see as setting the record straight. If she truly was intoxicated, she may have become clearer on events that night as time goes on.

Police may very well have known from the beginning that DB had been drinking that night. In fact I'm betting they did. It was the PUBLIC who did not find out this fact until after she had given that interview. Was it Megan Kelly? ( I think that's her name) IMO

Yes, she lied by omission. She didn't give the correct timeline in the beginning because she LEFT OUT the part about either blacking out or being passed out, and not checking on her baby for hours.

Her memory only cleared up when the receipt for the liquor was discovered. Liars always "set the record straight", after they're caught. IMO

Why is it hard to believe she failed the polygraph? It's obvious Deborah lied - she lied about the timeline. Not at all hard for me to believe she failed the polygraph. IMO, she only mentioned it to be a victim of LE - big bullies. A baby is missing, no time, as whisperer said, to throw a pity party.

I am not saying that I believe it or don't believe it. I was just pointing out that sometimes posters will state something as if it is a fact when it is not, is is more of a speculation or their belief. And for what's its worth, LE lie to people all the time durring interrogations, and about polygraph results. It is perfectly legal and is one of the tactics they use when they are trying to get information.

Yes, she lied by omission. She didn't give the correct timeline in the beginning because she LEFT OUT the part about either blacking out or being passed out, and not checking on her baby for hours.

Her memory only cleared up when the receipt for the liquor was discovered. Liars always "set the record straight", after they're caught. IMO

How do you know this? How do you know exactly what was said to LE in those initial interviews?

Do you have a link for this? I don't think LE ever said that DB lied to them about the drinking or the wine purchase. The public often finds out things long after LE knows about them.

Police may very well have known from the beginning that DB had been drinking that night. In fact I'm betting they did. It was the PUBLIC who did not find out this fact until after she had given that interview. Was it Megan Kelly? ( I think that's her name) IMO

Megan Kelly's interview aired about a week after the police found the receipt.

How do you know this? How do you know exactly what was said to LE in those initial interviews?

I know this because I have followed the case since day one. I know this because, rather than always asking for links, I read everything I can on a story when I am active on a forum.

I know this because I have followed the case since day one. I know this because, rather than always asking for links, I read everything I can on a story when I am active on a forum.

Where is it reported what they initially told police?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly
Back