Police say parents are not answering vital questions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped for space
I'm new and very curious about something. If the DNA swabs are done on the children, and then LE goes on to their other parent for a DNA swab, that doesn't have custody of them, would it show if perhaps Jeremy and Sean aren't the natural parents of these children?

MOO

That was my first thought and then I also wondered if they are afraid LE will lie to them about the results. They say LE already told JI he is not the father of Baby Lisa.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

The Star reported that Netz claimed police accused Deborah Bradley of killing Lisa during interviews, told her they found a body and showed her burnt clothes. He also said police told Irwin that Bradley admitted to them that Lisa was not his child. According to the Star, police denied those allegations.

They could go have their own tests done and provide them with the results.

Matou just reminded me of something...What happened and who is the teen neighbor known to DB? Where does he live in regards to the Irwins? How close of a relationship is he/she to the Irwins?

Both my kids went to bed for the night at 6.30 as babies and toddlers. Not very young babies but from about 6 months I had them on a 6.30-6.30 schedule. I don't think its that unusual??

Your toddlers always slept 12 hours every night? My kids would usually sleep no more than 10 hours at the most.

Maybe it's just me, but I do see that as sort of early for a bedtime. If I had put my children down that early their father would never have gotten to see them, because he never came home until six. I think that's why people often keep even their babies up later.

I knew a woman who had a first grader who went to bed every night at 7 p.m. and I asked her how she did that. She said she just told her kids that it was dark and they needed to go to bed. :crazy: My kids would never have accepted that as an explanation, LOL. :crazy: As our kids got older we went from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. - in that general area depending on when bedtime stories were over or if they had a favorite show to watch. We tried to stay flexible about it.

But personally speaking, we were never able to put a toddler down to sleep whenever we wanted just to have "adult time." There's just something wrong with this picture, imo. :furious:

What is in it for Jeremy Irwin to not cooperate w/LE?What is in it for Deborah Bradley to not cooperate w/LE?

LE is no longer doing an active search to find the baby. Apparently JI & DB are fine with that. After all, they don't want to take the chance that LE might think THEY are responsible. According to this reasoning, their feelings are much more important than anything LE or the FBI could do for them.

They are making sure the public knows that the LE are bad and rude to them. They have chosen to malign the police...to make sure it gets done..They have retained several attorneys and a Spokesman, not related or close to the family in any way to speak for them. They are going to fight back and let the world know about the bad Po Po...and that it is just not possible to talk with them because LE are meanies. The heck with finding their daughter, they must protect themselves.

This is the question that burns my brain.

I can only come up with 2 reasons Jeremy would go along with this.

A) Lisa was deseased prior to JI even leaving for work - and he knew it - and is involved

B) it was his son that accidently harmed Lisa - perhapes DB was so drunk that his son was being the caregiver

Nope - I can't see JI standing on DB's side - if DB alone was responsible... JI has been threw alot with his first wife, it's not like he would be afraid to leave DB - JI has it in him to stnad up for himself, as proven with the custody of his son - so WHY isn't he standing up for himself now - when the world is now accusing him of being involved with his OWN daughters vanishing..... nope- makes no sense to me..

Matou just reminded me of something...What happened and who is the teen neighbor known to DB? Where does he live in regards to the Irwins? How close of a relationship is he/she to the Irwins?

You may be thinking the same thing as I have wondered. It's anyone's guess. :crazy:

MOO

ETA: Anyone know how old the teen neighbor is that LE checked out?

If the parents don't have anything to hide as they claim why not co-operate? LE could call me anything they like ( I would never care) if they could find my child. Parents in this case are exactly like Sasuma Fl.

If the parents were out searching for baby Lisa why not call the media & have pictures taken showing you haven't given up hope? Why woud you NOT co-operate??? JMHO but the problems the family are creating is ridiculous.

The teen is a minor teen so 'nuff said about this teen. This teen lives within a few hundred feet from the house.

As a parent, one of the first things I would have done when I saw that my child was missing from its crib would have been to touch/feel the sheet/blanket to see if they were still warm.

i'm not sure where to put this but it seemed to most fit here.
i found it quite interesting,i have no idea about body language and tells so it was pretty informative for me

http://drlillianglass.com/body-lang...illian-glass-weighs-in-on-the-baby-lisa-case/

If you like body language stuff you can check out this guy too
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm3_ttvrweg"]Lisa Irwin Parents New Interview - My Body Language Analysis. MUST SEE. GMA. CJB - YouTube[/ame]
He did a few that I found really interesting :)

What if they could move past them and maybe even find the answer that would point them in the right direction if they would only do what LE is asking?

Responding to teh post on MSM 11/11/11 thread.

That's the thing, why wouldn't you talk about every single thing you know, over and over if necessary, in the hopes of something ending up being a clue as to your baby's whereabouts? It's also the best way for LE to move past you, or at least lower you on the list of possible perps if you can't be fully cleared. If you won't answer any and all questions together and seperately (with a lawyer) because you're afraid of being accused, it seems to me that you care more about being accused than helping to find your baby.

There are parents who fully cooperated and can't be cleared, and those who can. There are parents that don't fully cooperate and can't be cleared, but are never arrested for lack of evidence. Wouldn't you take the chance of living under a cloud of suspicion, knowing that being arrested is a huge long shot if you're innocent and there's no evidence against you, if it might help find your baby? Who wouldn't? Who wouldn't?

Dave Cave (sp): Amber DuBois's stepdad. Took 8 lie detectors. Kept cooperating. Couldn't be cleared. Never arrested.

Jaycee's stepdad: Cooperated, couldn't be cleared. Never arrested.

Hailey Dunn's mom: Stop cooperating very early on, not cleared. Not arrested.

Jon Benet's parents: Debatable about cooperation, debatable about being cleared much later. Never arrested.

Aisenberg parents: Same as Jon Benet's parents.

These are just a few of those not fully cleared and never arrested. Some were proven innocent, some may be innocent, some may be guilty. None of them arrested. I don't believe any of these parents were even officially labeled as "suspects" publicy by LE (though certainly the public could infer it for most).

P.S. I understand Kevin Fox was arrested and wrongfully imprisoned, but he made a false coerced confession. Tragic. He is an exception, not a rule, imo. And, he didn't have 2 high profile attorneys on his team.

JMO as I grapple to understand an innocent parent claiming they can't help LE in any way LE needs it because LE accused them when their story had gaps and inconsistencies (admitted by Debbi). Surely her lawyers, if they are operating in the best interest of Lisa and thus the best interest of an innocent parent, could assure them that it's standard procedure under the circumstances, as is seperate interviews with both parents. And, the lawyer could help mitigate aggressive accusations in future interviews. Makes no sense to me that innocent parents would not be fully cooperative and open to formal unrestricted interviews at the station. JMO, IMO...

If the parents don't have anything to hide as they claim why not co-operate? LE could call me anything they like ( I would never care) if they could find my child. Parents in this case are exactly like Sasuma Fl.

If the parents were out searching for baby Lisa why not call the media & have pictures taken showing you haven't given up hope? Why woud you NOT co-operate??? JMHO but the problems the family are creating is ridiculous.
If the parents don't have anything to hide as they claim why not co-operate? LE could call me anything they like ( I would never care) if they could find my child.

:banghead: My thought as well.

yllek,
Great comparisons in your post! Kudos

Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
"What if they could move past them and maybe even find the answer that would point them in the right direction if they would only do what LE is asking?"

tehcloser,
IMO the parents likely know that Lisa won't be found alive.

i think this should be poster here. transcript of JP on MK today RE: parents being named suspects

MK: Okay, and secondly. Earlier there was a report that you suggested that the police told them that they are suspects, is that the case?

JP: I haven't suggested that they told them they were suspects. Our information, both from DB and from Mr.Sean Obrien who was an attorney that accompanied them down on Oct.8th which was the third interview/interrogation that they had willingly appeared at, that the detectives in charge of the interrogation were accusing DB of being involved and knowing what's going on.

MK: She told us that as well, and the cops are saying she is not a suspect. Just wanted to confirm that for the record.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...h-bradley’s-phone-the-night-lisa-disappeared/

i think this should be poster here. transcript of JP on MK today RE: parents being named suspects

MK: Okay, and secondly. Earlier there was a report that you suggested that the police told them that they are suspects, is that the case?

JP: I haven't suggested that they told them they were suspects. Our information, both from DB and from Mr.Sean Obrien who was an attorney that accompanied them down on Oct.8th which was the third interview/interrogation that they had willingly appeared at, that the detectives in charge of the interrogation were accusing DB of being involved and knowing what's going on.

MK: She told us that as well, and the cops are saying she is not a suspect. Just wanted to confirm that for the record.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...h-bradley’s-phone-the-night-lisa-disappeared/

This guy just flat ....omg let me get the video of him saying they ARE SUSPECTS....holy moly!!!!!!!!!

Attorney: Baby Lisa’s Parents Are Now Suspects in Her Disappearance

The most notable remark in Friday’s presser by lawyer John Piscerno came when he responded to a reporter who asked him if his clients were considered suspects by police. Piscerno answered, saying, “They’ve told them as much, sure … Debby in particular.”

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...arents-are-now-supsects-in-her-disappearance/
video of him saying it there too.

HE KNEW HE SCREWED UP WHEN HE SAID IT!!!!!!!!!

The way my calculator works tells me it has been over 1008 hours since BL went missing. He parents have talked to LE an average of 15 hours each. That leaves them with 993 hours to rest.

Are you rested enough yet to answer the vital questions they have to ask? Don't want to rush you, Just asking!!!!

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16017789/baby-lisas-first-birthday-and-still-few-clues

Kansas City police have asked for the parents to submit to separate interviews in which tough questions will be asked. Young reiterated Friday that police are not asking for Bradley and Irwin's attorneys to be excluded from the interviews but that the couple not be interviewed together.

Which is what I believed all along. So what is the problem? Why on earth would two adults need to be interviewed together?? Anyone?? A good reason? Their lawyer is far more able to protect their rights, if that is the issue, than their boyfriend/girlfriend. I'm sorry, I just don't understand this at all. Clearly they have no intention of talking to police again in a one-on-one situation, even with a lawyer present, but can't think of anything else to block it, so are using this as a ploy. Clear to me, anyway. This is your baby here, folks...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..