POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is your theory in Kyron's disappearance?

• Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was unplanned, an accident.

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was planned.

Votes: 43 15.8%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was unplanned and DeDe was called for help

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was planned and DeDe helped plan it.

Votes: 108 39.6%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron. (Stranger being ANYONE except Terri, DeDe or accomplice.)

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around the school grounds

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron or Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around school grounds.

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • No idea

Votes: 47 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been "wondering" why TH is soooooo silent.

Could Houze and LE be working to reach a "deal" that allows TH to talk with some kind of protection? We have not heard one word from this high-powered, media-conscious attorney.

I agree, especially since people are thinking something is happening this week. Even LE said they had to make important decisions this week. Wouldn't TH want to declare her innocence BEFORE the LE arrest her? I can't see the defense attorney having a problem with her saying she's innocent. It weirds me out that they've been in that house with no words being said at all. You'd think the lawyer would want to issue of statement of innocence before everything goes down.

I've also wondered if LE or the SA has been communicating with the lawyer and we just don't know it? So maybe he knows nothing is going to happen this week, so there's no reason for a statement? I just think it's weird that we've never heard anything from Terri's mouth, and now it's just nothing from her family, friends, or even her lawyer. Why the silence? If she's innocent, why is NO ONE shouting that from the rooftops?

Connecting the dots…. IMO….
1. LE put out a flyer asking if anyone saw TH or a white truck similar to the one she drove that day.
2. KH files divorce and PO
3. PO sealed because it contains info regarding ongoing investigation
4. TH hires a criminal attorney … not a divorce attorney
5. Story comes out about TH asking lawn care guy to kill KH
6. LE states that after the info that came out over the long weekend the PO no longer needs to be sealed
7. TH no longer with the others during press conferences
8. Claims of TH not cooperating with LE

IMO …. the dots lead to TH and no one else.
Also….. if we just look at the flyer information alone…. if LE would have
released a flyer with some random person asking has anyone seen this person
or this car everyone would be screaming…. oh “random person” is the POI!

IMO…. TH is the POI even though LE will not say it!

Here's a dot I need connected: Why was Kaine walking to the bus stop with baby K and Terri followed shortly afterward in the vehicle?

She may have been on one of the Facebook games or something. I have no idea.

theory.

She wants hubby gone. He's a pain and all of that nice insurance money to have the kind of life she wants.

She has trouble (surprisingly-lol) finding a good killer to do the job.

Finally, she's got one that she is meeting on Sauvie on Friday. He's perfect!

She's going to Eugene to drop the missing child off and hubby is at home alone. Alibi covered.

But, something goes very wrong!

One of her ex hit men has taken the missing child and wants a ransom.

He wants to be paid for the hits he tried, but didn't come off and she hasn't paid up.

She's in a real hum.

She can't say why she went to Sauvie. She has no one to alibi her. certainly not the hit man.

What a hum she is in!

( I think that there may be coded talk going out to the kidnapper)

Here's a dot I need connected: Why was Kaine walking to the bus stop with baby K and Terri followed shortly afterward in the vehicle?

IIRC, they all walked down to the bus stop. I think the 'bus stop' is probably at or near the end of their drive (JMO on that, since it's not a road you'd want kids walking along to a central stop).

I don't have a real theory, but it's interesting reading all these theories here.
When Tony says that he is not privy to any more information, by being LE, than anyone else... I don't buy it entirely. Detectives have access to more information databases than the general public, and LE takes care of its own. It is normal for LE to keep the family informed up to a point, but I would bet he knows more than they generally tell the family, just because he is a detective himself. And how could he resist not doing a little detective work on his own? It's almost second nature to most of them.
I just sincerely hope that LE is not focusing entirely on Terri, and ignoring other possibilities, simply because of "bad blood" between her and the mom, or her and Kaine, or whoever. Sometimes things are not as simple as they appear to be. If I were LE, I think I would be looking pretty hard at the landscape guy about now. I just have a strong feeling that there is more to that than we have heard so far.
I agree.They need to be looking real hard at the landscaper right now.

IIRC, they all walked down to the bus stop. I think the 'bus stop' is probably at or near the end of their drive (JMO on that, since it's not a road you'd want kids walking along to a central stop).

In the released Q and A form (I read it just the other day, so it's recent), one of the Q's was whether Kaine was at the bus stop. His reply was that, yes, he had walked to the stop and Terri drove there a little while later.

Connecting the dots…. IMO….
1. LE put out a flyer asking if anyone saw TH or a white truck similar to the one she drove that day.
2. KH files divorce and PO
3. PO sealed because it contains info regarding ongoing investigation
4. TH hires a criminal attorney … not a divorce attorney
5. Story comes out about TH asking lawn care guy to kill KH
6. LE states that after the info that came out over the long weekend the PO no longer needs to be sealed
7. TH no longer with the others during press conferences
8. Claims of TH not cooperating with LE

IMO …. the dots lead to TH and no one else.
Also….. if we just look at the flyer information alone…. if LE would have
released a flyer with some random person asking has anyone seen this person
or this car everyone would be screaming…. oh “random person” is the POI!

IMO…. TH is the POI even though LE will not say it!
But most of these dots were not proved and I think are related to Kaine(the murder for hire situation) not Kyron.I personally am starting to feel LE went in the wrong direction of the white truck and terri.But they might actually hear of a white truck around the school that could possibly have been the LS?I really hoping they are looking into him more as a POI.I do feel they will find the answers with him.

In the released Q and A form (I read it just the other day, so it's recent), one of the Q's was whether Kaine was at the bus stop. His reply was that, yes, he had walked to the stop and Terri drove there a little while later.

Was Kaine waiting at the bus stop for Kyron to get off of the school bus?

Yes I was. I walked K down to the bus stop about 3:35 with Terri following close after we left. We all arrived down at the bus stop together and waited as the bus came to the stop.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/oregon/Kyrons-parents-answer-questions-from-public-97831904.html

It does not say anything about Terri driving to the bus stop.

Was Kaine waiting at the bus stop for Kyron to get off of the school bus?

Yes I was. I walked Kiara down to the bus stop about 3:35 with Terri following close after we left. We all arrived down at the bus stop together and waited as the bus came to the stop.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/oregon/Kyrons-parents-answer-questions-from-public-97831904.html

It does not say anything about Terri driving to the bus stop.

Thanks. Have the same question, though. Why did he leave with K and Terri caught up with them? Why not wait to go together in the first place?

Thanks. Have the same question, though. Why did he leave with K and Terri caught up with them? Why not wait to go together in the first place?

That is a good question, but I have not heard that answered.

I haven't read all of this thread, but my thought is that TH had decided the murder for hire plan was not so great--what she REALLY wanted was the close, romantic relationship with KH that she had before. But their relationship was so bad by then that she needed something really dramatic and terrible to happen to bring them closer together and to push all their minor-in-comparison marital issues into the background. What better than a child abduction?

At the press conference early on, TH's body language toward KH seemed like she was saying, "Is it working? Are we closer now?" But he was not reacting the way she had hoped....

I haven't read through all the theories on this thread (yet). But something just occurred to me.

What if, a while ago, Terri was considering hiring a hitman on Kaine; went so far as to contact one, get a price, but then she changed her mind. Tried to call it off, didn't pay, told the LG to go away, never mind. The LG says well shoot, I'm supposed to be paid X dollars, I want that money. I'll just take the kid. Kidnaps Kyron, shows up June 28 yelling about getting his money from Terri and this is the first 911 (man shouting threats in the driveway) call. Then, Kaine asks what's going on, Terri says "well, you know back in December when we weren't getting along? I was going to hire someone to kill you. Changed my mind." Kaine grabs baby and goes, thus the second 911 (custody) call.

The restraining order is filed, the cops are involved, divorce is filed...but the LG (or someone he knows) has Kyron, either alive or not, and won't give Kyron back now for anything...he's made the mistake of kidnapping Kyron to get the money Terri promised him originally, but is now in too deep...and can't get out.

I have to say, there's something really off about everything in this entire case. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the above is what happened (or close to it), and the psychopath is not Terri, but the assassin she started to hire back when she was gonna have Kaine killed.

I don't know if I believe Terri is the perp...I just don't know.

Just wanted to throw this out there...it doesn't account for everything, but it does account for some of the odder aspects of the situation.

best-
Herding Cats

best theory I have heard yet. Very plausible.

I wonder if the connect the dots comments was directed solely at TMH. It seems to be all about the pressure, and to me, I mean I just want to think, it's so that some action will take place and Kyron will be found. I don't think he cares what I think at all, or what dots I connect. Nurse, you sure made some excellent ones, though!

Yeah, she did a good report.. :dance: I myself, am seeing dots in front of my eyes from being up all night... and I'm going to take a nap, and hopefully when I wake up, we will all have more dots.. or maybe some REAL answers to our questions.....:crazy:

I feel maybe it was best he never should have said that comment.

this case is about the step-son of an LE person. You can bet he's figuring out things and not letting things go to chance or by the wayside.

If he says, "Connect the dots. He is sure of the dots."

This is personal. He's sure.

This is what I think the "team players" might be thinking happened that day,. (connect the dots)...

The Hormans start their morning...
Kyron is very proud of his red frog science project. Kaine tells him that they will celebrate when he gets home from school... Kaine tells Kyron he loves him, and his son answers "I love you too dad." Kaine gets in his car and leaves for work.
Terri takes Kyron to school early to set up his science project.. She takes pictures and tells the teacher of an appointment.. People at the school say thay had seen Terri there. People at the school said they seen Kyron there... Terri left the school before the attendance was taken.. When the attendance was taken, Kyron was not there...
Terri's where abouts are called into question..( possible disception )... Kaine returns from work around 1:45 (?) and sees Terri on the computer, likely adding Kyrons pic on her FB account..
Kaine and baby head to the bus stop with Terri behind... Kyron was not on the bus...
The bus driver notifies the school and the school calls the police..
-----:(-----THE SEARCH BEGINS-----:(-----
The FBI is called in around 8:00 pm..
Questioning begins for the immediate family...
Terri's story begins to change about the last moments of seeing Kyron..
LE suspicions are raised and begin investigating Terri further..
Cell pings are not adding up to her story/whereabouts...
The Island is searched..
LE and family are beginning to become suspicious.
The truck was taken in.
Terri's cell phone and computer where taken..
Connection to the lawn guy where discovered..
Police question the lawn guy and discover the MFH plot..
The police call a meeting with Kaine, while Terri is taking a second polygraph, and inform him of the MFH plot..
Kaine takes the baby and leaves the home..
A sting operation is orchestrated with the lawn guy and an undercover police officer..
Terri calls 911 on the sting. LE arrives and settles it. Another 911 call about custody.
Terri is served with divorce papers and a restraining order, no visition, and no fire arms..
Terri lawyers up... The "Team members" hold a PC. ask 2 news org's. to leave.. Tell the public they will hold 2 PC a week. Plead to Terri to cooperate and do whats right....
I tried to do this short and sweet and without rumors or unconfirmed facts.... :p :p whew... and by what LE has said as well as the "team players"..

The more I see LE and/or Kaine putting the squeeze on Terri, the less I think Kyron has a chance of being alive.

I am not seeing anything at all from any direction that seems to be of any urgency, with the exception of Desiree's desperate pleas, and I think she is just acting as any grieving mother would.

But there is little suspense about any of this; Kaine is being very methodical in handling his legal affairs, etc...LE is doing whatever it is they do when they don't have enough to arrest their all-too-obvious prime suspect.

Yet it has been literally weeks since we have heard of any searches organized by LE, or got word of any sightings, or heard tell of lots of LE cars and vehicles screeching off into the night in hot pursuit of a possible suspect or manning a rescue operation...

It's just all too quiet...the family indicating they will speak twice a week, or whatever the terms are, making it seem as though this is a project without an end in sight.

If Kyron were still alive and LE knew it, I feel as though we'd feel some sense of urgency. And I for one am not feeling it. I feel, instead, a sense of slowly building a case against Terri Horman.

best theory I have heard yet. Very plausible.

Was getting on this thread to post another good theory I heard today and read this one. I hadn't thought about the possibility that TH had hired someone and didn't follow through, so they took Kyron for ransom or something. That could explain comments about believing Kyron is still alive, and could explain the PC response to accomplices: "We would like to speculate but simply cannot".

What I was going to post is something a caller to NG suggested earlier. I wouldn't usually give any thought to the comments of any of the callers, but this person suggested that Kyron had overheard or otherwise uncovered something in relation to the MFH plot. Or TH had reason to believe that he had, and she had to quickly get rid of him for fear of him telling someone. I know he's only 7, but kids see, hear, and understand more than we sometimes give them credit for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf