POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is your theory in Kyron's disappearance?

• Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was unplanned, an accident.

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was planned.

Votes: 43 15.8%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was unplanned and DeDe was called for help

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was planned and DeDe helped plan it.

Votes: 108 39.6%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron. (Stranger being ANYONE except Terri, DeDe or accomplice.)

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around the school grounds

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron or Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around school grounds.

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • No idea

Votes: 47 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are assuming the murder for hire info is true, I wonder if a motive for TH to make Kyron disappear is because Kyron perhaps saw/heard something about TH's solicitation of a hit man? She had to get rid of Kyron before he told someone...

MOO

I haven't read through all the theories on this thread (yet). But something just occurred to me.

What if, a while ago, Terri was considering hiring a hitman on Kaine; went so far as to contact one, get a price, but then she changed her mind. Tried to call it off, didn't pay, told the LG to go away, never mind. The LG says well shoot, I'm supposed to be paid X dollars, I want that money. I'll just take the kid. Kidnaps Kyron, shows up June 28 yelling about getting his money from Terri and this is the first 911 (man shouting threats in the driveway) call. Then, Kaine asks what's going on, Terri says "well, you know back in December when we weren't getting along? I was going to hire someone to kill you. Changed my mind." Kaine grabs baby and goes, thus the second 911 (custody) call.

The restraining order is filed, the cops are involved, divorce is filed...but the LG (or someone he knows) has Kyron, either alive or not, and won't give Kyron back now for anything...he's made the mistake of kidnapping Kyron to get the money Terri promised him originally, but is now in too deep...and can't get out.

I have to say, there's something really off about everything in this entire case. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the above is what happened (or close to it), and the psychopath is not Terri, but the assassin she started to hire back when she was gonna have Kaine killed.

I don't know if I believe Terri is the perp...I just don't know.

Just wanted to throw this out there...it doesn't account for everything, but it does account for some of the odder aspects of the situation.

best-
Herding Cats

As twisted of a theory as it may be, one could imagine that Terri indeed thought of this very instance herself.

I had that crazy thought a couple of times so far reading this thread, sparked by a few posters' responses, that perhaps THIS is the line that Terri's defense is going to try to argue...

If so, good luck.:waitasec:

The more I see LE and/or Kaine putting the squeeze on Terri, the less I think Kyron has a chance of being alive.

I am not seeing anything at all from any direction that seems to be of any urgency, with the exception of Desiree's desperate pleas, and I think she is just acting as any grieving mother would.

But there is little suspense about any of this; Kaine is being very methodical in handling his legal affairs, etc...LE is doing whatever it is they do when they don't have enough to arrest their all-too-obvious prime suspect.

Yet it has been literally weeks since we have heard of any searches organized by LE, or got word of any sightings, or heard tell of lots of LE cars and vehicles screeching off into the night in hot pursuit of a possible suspect or manning a rescue operation...

It's just all too quiet...the family indicating they will speak twice a week, or whatever the terms are, making it seem as though this is a project without an end in sight.

If Kyron were still alive and LE knew it, I feel as though we'd feel some sense of urgency. And I for one am not feeling it. I feel, instead, a sense of slowly building a case against Terri Horman.

I certainly hope that LE is checking all plane manifests after Kyron disappeared. TH could have found the dark side of the internet and arranged for Kyron's "sale" to some of the groups (individuals) who seek young boys for personal pleasure.

I can't really see her killing little Kyron, but she might have been able to give him to someone else who would take him outside of the U.S.

Here's my theory in the case. Well I don't believe it is really true but it is my theory. I would LOVE it if it were indeed true because then it would mean Kyron was okay.

Perhaps Kyron is in a safe place with some long lost relative. Perhaps Kyron's stepmother, father, biological mother have all schemed this whole plot together, and are hiding Kyron in a safe place.

The reason? To make some $$$. After all, Elizabeth Smart's family made millions on a book and a movie. I think kidnapped child Steven Stayner made some good money on a crime book and a mini-tv series. (A hundred billion dollars isn't worth it for what he went through though!!!)

My theory is that Kyron will reappear eventually and be safe.

However their plan isn't going as well as hoped because the nation is not following the story quite like Elizabeth Smart. (Why did she get so much coverage, but he's not getting hardly outside of the local area???)

I base this theory on the biological mother's actions - the letter is what gets me the most - the letter that she released written to her son is so bizarre and it's like she's writing it to the public, not to her son. She doesn't even tell him she loves him till the end. She doesn't even tell him to call 911 or anything like that. I also base it on the body language of all three of them. And I base it that this happened at the very end of the school year. I also base it on the other drama, such as all of the "secretive" stuff going on...

Of course the problem with this plan is that Kyron is old enough to know what's going on and could break the secret to detectives when found.

This probably isn't true, hope it is, but it isn't but I wanted to throw it out here.

Adding to my post above, and IMO debunking the MFH-did-it scenario, I cannot fathom that a hit man and/or lawn guy is just going to take a 7 year old kid (even for potential monetary gain, i.e. ransom) "instead"... it just doesn't make sense.

A 7 year old kid is a burden, and I say that with love for my two children that age. :crazy:

I happily and thankfully took on that burden when I gave birth to them, but unless the theoretical hit man hired to off Kaine just so happens to be a pedophile who likes boys, or knows people who do, I do not think that is plausible at all. :twocents:

Perhaps I'm being naive, but I still don't see Terri as having enough connections or assets to hire anything other than a garden variety idiot, no pun intended.

Of course, this is all IMO, but I will be the first to issue mea culpas if I am proven wrong.

Here's my theory in the case. Well I don't believe it is really true but it is my theory. I would LOVE it if it were indeed true because then it would mean Kyron was okay.

Perhaps Kyron is in a safe place with some long lost relative. Perhaps Kyron's stepmother, father, biological mother have all schemed this whole plot together, and are hiding Kyron in a safe place.

The reason? To make some $$$. After all, Elizabeth Smart's family made millions on a book and a movie. I think kidnapped child Steven Stayner made some good money on a crime book and a mini-tv series. (A hundred billion dollars isn't worth it for what he went through though!!!)

My theory is that Kyron will reappear eventually and be safe.

However their plan isn't going as well as hoped because the nation is not following the story quite like Elizabeth Smart. (Why did she get so much coverage, but he's not getting hardly outside of the local area???)

I base this theory on the biological mother's actions - the letter is what gets me the most - the letter that she released written to her son is so bizarre and it's like she's writing it to the public, not to her son. She doesn't even tell him she loves him till the end. She doesn't even tell him to call 911 or anything like that. I also base it on the body language of all three of them. And I base it that this happened at the very end of the school year. I also base it on the other drama, such as all of the "secretive" stuff going on...

Of course the problem with this plan is that Kyron is old enough to know what's going on and could break the secret to detectives when found.

This probably isn't true, hope it is, but it isn't but I wanted to throw it out here.

The way that Kaine and Desiree looked at each other during today's presser when asked if someone else was involved gave me a glimmer of hope that he is stashed away somewhere and I also wondered if a family member has him. But the only thing is that I would think that no one would keep him with all this publicity going on around them. I hope you are right, though!

Great first post and welcome to Websleuths! :blowkiss:

I like your theory, but I'm not sure she'd trust someone else with the disposal of Kyron's body. And something else just occurred to me.

What if she did like you said, got him away from the school and to Sauvie island for the hand off or where she was going to do him in, and he got a bee sting and died from the allergic reaction? She had to know he was allergic, but she was probably so intent on doing what she was doing that she didn't think about it until it was too late. Can't take him to a hospital because then dad is going to wonder how he got stung by bee when he was supposed to be in school. Maybe it was more than one bee. Maybe he accidently upset an entire hive of bees? Maybe LE found this dislodged hive and something to connect Kyron to it, and that's why the bee allergy was released? To say we know exactly what happened, show us the body?

This would also upset her plans for the mulitimillion dollar lawsuit against the school. Maybe she planned to have him come back alive, but he got stung by bees and died instead. Maybe this happened while he was in the hands of an accomplice she didn't bother to tell about the bee allergy. I can totally see this happening, and all there's left to do is hide the body and hope it's never found. And it would be a big, huge barb against TH to reveal the bee allergy to really make her sweat because she would know that LE is really close to the truth!

This just occurred to me today. I know it's out there, but I can't get past that only now, a month later, they've released the bee allergy and his birthmark (obviously, it would be showing if he was stung by a bee or more than one bee). I also don't know about bees in Oregon, so if I'm wrong on this, please let me know Oregonites (or is it Oregonians?).

This is a very interesting theory. Because there's some part of this whole thing that strikes me as similar to the Emma Leigh Barker case. It seems as though it was a premeditated effort to get rid of the boy but there's so many dumb things involved.

For example did she really think the landscaper wouldn't come forward? And if she wanted to fake this whole thing why not play the grieving mom on Facebook.

Things are just not adding up.

I'm sittin' here reading some things on Kyron's forum while straightening my hair...and I just kind of fuzzed out for a moment...

Bear with me for a moment here...

It's been stated that TH believed that KH was having an affair with someone from his work.

Then here comes the interview with KH about TH having PPD or PPP.

Let's for a moment say the above is true

Scenario:

TH has PPD. Former body builder...who has let her body go to pot...because the birth of a child at a later age...she's having trouble getting back into shape...and she believes her husband is having an affair... She feels like she's losing her husband to this "other woman"

Meanwhile...

KH is having this affair with another woman - for whatever reason (just doesn't love TH...or is put off with the way TH looks, etc.). He hooks up with a woman who he tells all of his troubles to... One who listens intently and sympathizes with him...which makes him open up all the more.

For whatever reason...this "other woman" takes KH at his word on everything about his marriage and TH... Other woman thinks KH is trapped. Trapped with a woman who has some sort of mental illness and a 19 month old child...and a 7 yr old. This other woman feels it's unlikely KH is going to leave TH or leave any time soon. Maybe this other woman feels like TH is playing KH and using her "illness" to her benefit. Maybe this other woman is just plain out whacked and KH has made another mistake in making another choice in women... (He marries DY...marriage hits the rocks while she's prego...he marries TH...marriage hits the rocks at some point after her pregnancy...)

So KH has talked to this other woman about everything...TH's situation...his children... She knows about Kyron and the science fair - thinking he could have told her about it and maybe felt bad that he couldn't attend for whatever reason. The other woman sees an opportunity and takes it. Maybe she has been following TH around?

Would be nice to know about this "other woman". Who is she...because if TH suspected an affair...she's probably right. Does she work with him...or is this someone he met at the gym? A work or work-out partner? What kind of vehicle does she drive? And where was she on that morning?

Or if that one ***RUMOR*** is true - about them swinging/alternative lifestyle...could this be someone he's continued on with - without TH?

I keep thinking about Tuba's statement on the dreams thread...the black or dark green truck at the school that morning...

I'm sittin' here reading some things on Kyron's forum while straightening my hair...and I just kind of fuzzed out for a moment...

Bear with me for a moment here...

It's been stated that TH believed that KH was having an affair with someone from his work.

Then here comes the interview with KH about TH having PPD or PPP.

Let's for a moment say the above is true

Scenario:

TH has PPD. Former body builder...who has let her body go to pot...because the birth of a child at a later age...she's having trouble getting back into shape...and she believes her husband is having an affair... She feels like she's losing her husband to this "other woman"

Meanwhile...

KH is having this affair with another woman - for whatever reason (just doesn't love TH...or is put off with the way TH looks, etc.). He hooks up with a woman who he tells all of his troubles to... One who listens intently and sympathizes with him...which makes him open up all the more.

For whatever reason...this "other woman" takes KH at his word on everything about his marriage and TH... Other woman thinks KH is trapped. Trapped with a woman who has some sort of mental illness and a 19 month old child...and a 7 yr old. This other woman feels it's unlikely KH is going to leave TH or leave any time soon. Maybe this other woman feels like TH is playing KH and using her "illness" to her benefit. Maybe this other woman is just plain out whacked and KH has made another mistake in making another choice in women... (He marries DY...marriage hits the rocks while she's prego...he marries TH...marriage hits the rocks at some point after her pregnancy...)

So KH has talked to this other woman about everything...TH's situation...his children... She knows about Kyron and the science fair - thinking he could have told her about it and maybe felt bad that he couldn't attend for whatever reason. The other woman sees an opportunity and takes it. Maybe she has been following TH around?

Would be nice to know about this "other woman". Who is she...because if TH suspected an affair...she's probably right. Does she work with him...or is this someone he met at the gym? A work or work-out partner? What kind of vehicle does she drive? And where was she on that morning?

Or if that one ***RUMOR*** is true - about them swinging/alternative lifestyle...could this be someone he's continued on with - without TH?

I keep thinking about Tuba's statement on the dreams thread...the black or dark green truck at the school that morning...

Interesting theory..

Because if the SM had not ended up as the POI she could have gotten custody of the with the baby if there was divorce....Kyron would be gone.. and the "other woman" would have KH all to herself.

Does anyone think that maybe someone took Kyron to punish Terri?

this case is about the step-son of an LE person. You can bet he's figuring out things and not letting things go to chance or by the wayside.

I would take this more to heart because as you say, he is part of LE and familiar withy investigative technique.

If he says, "Connect the dots. He is sure of the dots."

except for . . (BBM)
This is personal. He's sure.

This IS personal, so I can't see him in a LE way right now, but rather a distressed family member, so I have to give his words the wieght of a helpless, frustrated family member more so than as an official involved in LE giving his opinion about a case he is not investigating but has been following.

Orange text above was added by me to address diferent points you had made.

Adding to my post above, and IMO debunking the MFH-did-it scenario, I cannot fathom that a hit man and/or lawn guy is just going to take a 7 year old kid (even for potential monetary gain, i.e. ransom) "instead"... it just doesn't make sense.

A 7 year old kid is a burden, and I say that with love for my two children that age. :crazy:

I happily and thankfully took on that burden when I gave birth to them, but unless the theoretical hit man hired to off Kaine just so happens to be a pedophile who likes boys, or knows people who do, I do not think that is plausible at all. :twocents:

Perhaps I'm being naive, but I still don't see Terri as having enough connections or assets to hire anything other than a garden variety idiot, no pun intended.

Of course, this is all IMO, but I will be the first to issue mea culpas if I am proven wrong.

Thank you. Your no-nonsense assessment is really appreciated.

I can no longer keep up with all the threads, so perhaps this has already been raised and dismissed, but here’s a thought: What if Terri did not meticulously plan to “disappear” Kyron but instead, under the influence of PPD or PPP, attempted to punish Kaine by killing Kyron, the baby and herself. If this were the case, it could have been a last-minute decision, though I don’t think it would be based on something like misbehavior by Kyron. Instead, it would be driven by anger toward Kaine and be an act of love/protection for the children and herself in her mind. I.e., I’ll put us all out of our misery (as perceived by her) and he’ll be sorry. We know now that she had the baby with her that morning. Of course, she would have to start with Kyron, and perhaps that proved so much more horrific and painful than she had imagined that she could not go through with the rest of her plan. In this case, she never planned to hide anything (though I’m sure she would have sought privacy for the act itself) until she realized she couldn’t go through with the rest. She could well be amazed that the body hasn’t been discovered. Again, just thinking out loud.

What particular info do we have that would contradict this as a possibility? That weakens it? Apart from your own personal suspicions otherwise, I mean. I am trying to test this particular theory (I have more than one theory, and not all of them involve TH). (BTW, I am loathe to put much weight on the LS assertions, given that she called the cops on him and there seems to be no further evidence beyond his word, so I am consciously setting that aside. Not that I think it would preclude the above anyway. It might just have been the flip side.)

One concern I have that might weaken this theory is that I would think those kinds of incidents (not sure what word should be used here!) normally occur inside the family home, which with Kaine away at work would guarantee privacy and offer certain comforts. Can anyone give examples (suicidal mothers with children, not Susan Smith types) with locations (at home, elsewhere)?

If she did harm Kyron, it could be as simple as whenver she looked at him, she saw Kaine. And Kyron was much easier to "get rid of" than Kaine would be.

Thanks. Have the same question, though. Why did he leave with K and Terri caught up with them? Why not wait to go together in the first place?

I just thought he left to get the car quickly and Terri stayed to talk with the busdriver, waiting for him to call the school. She wouldn't have had to follow and catch up him, he could presumably just have picked her up from the bus stop when he drove back.

Well... Do I get to connect dots that use one dot left on/but then retracted from the MSM?

I hate even typing this...
THIS IS ONLY "THEORY" about this situation: I think it is possible that Kyron was found some weeks ago, south of his home town, towards southern Oregon. He had obviously been shoved inside the gate of, and abandoned within a somewhat remote high power/tension facility, one located within the bounds of a bee keeper's farm -- there were hundreds of hives located immediately alongside the facility. His eye-glasses were found near the road leading to the facility.

Well... Do I get to connect dots that use one dot left on/but then retracted from the MSM?

I hate even typing this...
THIS IS ONLY "THEORY" about this situation: I think it is possible that Kyron was found some weeks ago, south of his home town, towards southern Oregon.

The big hole in that theory is that LE did not tell KH & DY that the body was found.

If it weren't for that, I'd like it.

I am now concerned that Terri told Desi that Kyron was marked absent at 10. Does that mean that Ts account of seeing Kyron at the groups is correct?

LE has said that he never made it to his classroom and TH was the last to see him.

So what about the 10 AM thing?

I am now concerned that Terri told Desi that Kyron was marked absent at 10. Does that mean that Ts account of seeing Kyron at the groups is correct?

LE has said that he never made it to his classroom and TH was the last to see him.

So what about the 10 AM thing?

If I've remember correctly, parents took groups of kids around the school to tour the exhibits.

Class started at 10:00 A.M.

TH can't speak because she has done a hideous and unspeakable thing.
She wanted results so that she wouldn't be left penniless after yet another divorce.
After she thought a lot about MFH, she realized she actually just wanted a fall guy.
Detectives compared her computer and phone records, and figured out who was involved.
That was the easy part. They found this person willing to talk.
However, this person really doesn't know enough to help get a conviction or bring KH home
This person let her use their boat and take KH for a fun outing. Just the two of them.
Just for an hour or two. KH didn't come back.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member