POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is your theory in Kyron's disappearance?

• Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was unplanned, an accident.

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was planned.

Votes: 43 15.8%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was unplanned and DeDe was called for help

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was planned and DeDe helped plan it.

Votes: 108 39.6%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron. (Stranger being ANYONE except Terri, DeDe or accomplice.)

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around the school grounds

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron or Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around school grounds.

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • No idea

Votes: 47 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster with idea--don't know if this has been discussed before. But what about (someone) taking Kyron and leaving him at an apiary on Sauvie
Island knowing (or hoping) that he would be stung.

CSI Season 4, Episode 11--death by bee sting

Hi and welcome to WS - home of great sleuthing! Gosh, I would hope she isn't that sadistic, but a very interesting idea. moo

My theory is that she got rid of Kyron by selling him somewhere outside of the U.S. She wanted money and she wanted to hurt Kaine badly. She also wanted her life back and her little girl all to herself with the money to support a nice lifestyle. I also think she followed the Madeleine McCann story and realized she could make money if Kyron went missing. I think she is trying to do that right now through her attorney, isn't she? Here's what has to happen...LE must find a reason to arrest her. Only under arrest will they have the leverage to make her talk. She has no reason to while she is free...what does she have to gain? But, if she is under arrest, she has everything to lose and LE can try to cut deals with her regarding time with her daughter, a shorter sentence, etc. If, however, she still fails to talk while under arrest, then we will know that Kyron is dead because admitting that couldn't help her in any way. She is just as cagey as Casey Anthony in that regard. Everything is a gain/loss, "what's in it for Me" decision with her. There is no room for sentiment or morality in that kind of mind set.

First time poster with idea--don't know if this has been discussed before. But what about (someone) taking Kyron and leaving him at an apiary on Sauvie Island knowing (or hoping) that he would be stung.

CSI Season 4, Episode 11--death by bee sting

Hmmm, that is something to ponder for sure.

I think they may be tempting TH to talk (after watching the presser). Everyone else is being heard. They have the spotlight. She's stuck in silence. People are calling her fat, child killer, pathological liar, greedy, contract killer, cheater, *advertiser censored*, drunk driver.....I'm SURE she wants her side heard. I can see her being jealous of the attention the other parents are getting. I hope she opens her lying mouth and implicates herself. Her lawyer better have some one minding her 24/7, and I don't mean her parents. LE connected the dots long ago but proof is what they need. IMO

oh dear, the kdrv interview is very touching and open...and Desiree did admit that she is saying Kyron alive because she is a mother, basically and not for any factual reason...it is very sad...and she is very composed and classy and yet very, very firm about how she feels about Terri these days...
she also repeats that she did not meet Terri until Kyron was 1.5 yrs old...does not say circumstances.

sorry to post this here...

she also talks about how involved she is on a day-to-day basis in Kyron's life, traveling to Portland all the time for events, etc...

again sorry if wrong place to post all this, the other thread is closed...if you did not yet listen to this interview, please do...

I think this was a well-thought-out kidnap plan by TH with an accomplice. She was stuck at home raising Kaine's child and he was having an affair. I think whomever has Kyron is waiting for money, or has a criminal past and is afraid to come forward. She set it up to be seen at the school that morning and then passed him off to someone else. She wanted Kaine to hurt as much as she was hurting, and the best way to do that was get rid of his son. I don't really think that she hurt Kyron because obviously she tried to hire "someone" else to kill her husband, so I'm assuming she hired someone else to do this. I personally think that Kyron is still alive somewhere, and I'm praying that he is. Poor little guy.

But Kathyryann, why aren't they reaching out to the "accomplice" then? Asking this person to release Kyron anonymously even?
That is the person who Desiree and LE need to touch, not Terri, she won't help them. If there is a person, they may be looking for a way out...that is why I'm not seeing this, among other reasons, mainly that it is so unlikely to me that anyone would do THIS for her, that I can't find a way to believe this...

I would be shocked (well, startled anyway) if she is still posting under assumed names now that it is clear that the news stations can tell who is posting. I know she is not Einstein, but she has to know that this would not be helpful. The posters on the boards tend to accuse anyone who tries to defend Terri in the slightest way of being Terri. It gets pretty comical and inane. I've seen this on every board and on FB for Kyron as well. Even if someone just indicates that perhaps Terri should get a trial first. :(

I checked this out with the mods and can now post on this subject:

I have been wondering for some time about TH's body building. She gets pretty massive if you've seen the pics from her past competitions. I wonder if she's been taking steroids to bulk up. Women taking male hormones can experience all types of mental disorders including "severe depression to the other extreme of anxiety, power, invincibility, racing thoughts and recklessness." Many women become violent and experience the same "roid rage" as documented men. The link below explains many of the personality changes that can occur with continued steroid use. Don't get me wrong, I'm not posting this to excuse her behavior. But it does seem, if the allegations being made in the press are true, there was a shift in her behavior shortly after the birth of her daughter...possibly negative self image from weight gain during pregnancy which prompted her to begin using steroids to quickly get back in shape.

Anecdotal reports of aggression have been reported with almost each type of anabolic steroid. In most cases, the aggression has been reported after usage of high doses of steroids. Besides aggression, other central nervous system symptoms include extreme irritability, wide mood swings (depression to anxiety), both verbal and physical violence and paranoia. In most cases, the paranoia has been persecutory and all individuals become hypervigilant. Hostility towards colleagues, family members and friends has been widely reported among users of anabolic steroids.

http://www.steroidsrx.com/Articles/Anabolic_Steroids_Psychosis.cfm

I know this won't be a popular theory but here is mine. My theory is Kaine has planned this all along. Given past history with his first wife(divorce and RO) and being the type to control everything around him(including his checkbook). Sending her son off to his Grandparents before the landscaper came into the picture. I'm sure the landscaper will get a nice little payment when the dust settles down after he was used as a scapegoat. (He said/She said).No crime has been committed on his part (except withholding information several months ago?) There is speculation of an affair with a female ex-employee. I'm sure Desiree can relate to this and so can Terri as well. I wonder if Kaine and his daughter will be relocating out of the country after this and reuniting with Kyron. While Terri sits in jail trying to prove her innocence. Just one of my working theories at the moment.

This is so very close to my main, I am just going to repeat yours!

Thanks!

So few facts, I'll try connecting the dots based mostly on assumptions and gossip, not yet known to be fact. Since LE eyes are on Terri, and have been since the beginning, along with Deserie, Tony, and Kaine, it's worth connecting the dots to see what gives.

Unfortunately, I can connect most of the dots using Terri, a child predator, or a set-up scenario. moo

For me, there's not enough evidence to call anyone guilty and I'm surprised by the unidirectional conviction of Terri. I sure as heck don't have enough information to make a 'guilty' verdict - so here is attempt to connect some dots..

Motive: Revenge! Terri was unsuccessful in getting rid of a husband she despised, but will hurt him by hurting his biological child. She feels unappreciated, trapped, and used with much time wasted. Seems Terri is too narcissistic and impatient for a divorce to take place. moo

Opportunity: Let's say Terri left right after taking Kyron's picture, about 8:15 or so. Terri was home at 2:00p when Kaine returned home from work. I feel baby girl was with a babysitter. That leaves over 5 hours for Terri to do her damage with Kyron.

Means: I have no idea.

Assumptions:

...Terri looked into a murder for hire to hit on her husband, Kaine.
...Terri's teenage son moved in with grandparents due to his inability to get along with Kaine.
...The murder for hire plot resulted in Kaine taking baby girl to an unknown destination.
...Terri used the white truck the morning of the science fair.

More assumptions:

...Kyron's project was set up the prior afternoon or evening (Thursday).
...Terri was carrying a gym bag with a light rain coat/hat/umbrella, much like the kind she would wear at one of Kyron's soccer games.
...Terri was familiar with where the teachers usually parked on days the school held activities for the public. She may have been familiar with what teacher drove what car?
...Terri parked a distance from the familiar cars teachers drove.

More of my assumptions:
Kyron's friend was mistaken about seeing Kyorn at 8:45am. I'm thinking the electricity project was mentioned in a prior conversation - the evening before?

Connecting assumptions with dots:
...Terri and Kyron walked into the school at 8:00am or very close to it.
...They visited the science project and a picture of Kyron was taken. Terri and Kyron were seen by the President of the PTA as Terri expected.
...After about 5 minutes, Terri and Kyron headed toward an exit.
...Terri pulled out her light rain gear and hat, put it around her and Kyron. Terri tucked her hair under the hat. (it was lightly raining).
...Covered by the rain coat, hat, and maybe umbrella, she and Kyron walked briskly to the truck.
My mind can't go into what may have happened to Kyron after getting into the truck. Terri doesn't seem worried about a body being found, so whatever happened, she was careful to make sure he wouldn't be found.

On the other hand:
A child predator could have taken similar steps - they work very fast. Children have been taken out of their bedrooms, living rooms, and yards. Taking a child from school would not be a big problem for a child predator.

I'll try again in another couple days. all just my opinions and assumptions. Not much fact here to work with. :eek:

LOL @ the re-naming of the thread. Nice. :D

For the time being, unless we are absolutely sure a blog post is Terri's it is rumor to bring it here. We can't be accusing her of being multiple names without having some proof that it is her.

Thanks for your help. Ask a mod if you aren't sure.

Rumors can really cloud our thinking and sleuthing. So if we can do our best to eliminate rumor and go on fact, it gets us further in our sleuthing.

Thanks Peeps.

:grouphug:

Rather than steriods, the way she looks now reminds me of the puffiness and weight gain associated with many antidepressants and anxiety meds, as others have mentioned in one thread or another. And some of those drugs can even lead to violent thoughts, though usually with younger people, but could have affected her that way. There is no indication that she had anger/violence issues in the past and steriods should be out of her body by now, if she was taking them back then. I would be wondering more about prescription drugs...I had to take one of those for a while once and stopped when the pounds came piling on amazingly fast, and I started to look like...well, like Terri.

Rather than steriods, the way she looks now reminds me of the puffiness and weight gain associated with many antidepressants and anxiety meds, as others have mentioned in one thread or another. And some of those drugs can even lead to violent thoughts, though usually with younger people, but could have affected her that way. There is no indication that she had anger/violence issues in the past and steriods should be out of her body by now, if she was taking them back then. I would be wondering more about prescription drugs...I had to take one of those for a while once and stopped when the pounds came piling on amazingly fast, and I started to look like...well, like Terri.

Alcohol does that too. I agree it's drug/alcohol bloat.

My theory at the moment of connecting the dots is

No..comment.......No..Comment.....................NO..COMMENT!

It could be any type of meds, I agree, but I had read somewhere that she was getting ready for a body building competition soon, so she'd probably be hitting lots of carbs to build muscle. Often, you'll gain weight from the additional calories before the muscle builds.

Good point! She does look puffy. I thought of medication because there are so many that can cause weight gain and puffiness. I also thought of female hormones, we don't know if she had trouble during pregnancy and/or delivery. Maybe early menopause where female hormones might be prescribed. Could be so many things. No doubt about it - she sure does look different. moo

Or prednisone. This is also a kind of steriod, I believe, although for asthma and various other problems.

I know this won't be a popular theory but here is mine. My theory is Kaine has planned this all along. Given past history with his first wife(divorce and RO) and being the type to control everything around him(including his checkbook). Sending her son off to his Grandparents before the landscaper came into the picture. I'm sure the landscaper will get a nice little payment when the dust settles down after he was used as a scapegoat. (He said/She said).No crime has been committed on his part (except withholding information several months ago?) There is speculation of an affair with a female ex-employee. I'm sure Desiree can relate to this and so can Terri as well. I wonder if Kaine and his daughter will be relocating out of the country after this and reuniting with Kyron. While Terri sits in jail trying to prove her innocence. Just one of my working theories at the moment.

This is one of mine. Heck, even birth mom could have just wanted Kyron back. Or a stranger lured him away. Everything is just so hinky. I really don't think Terri knows anything about what happened to Kyron. I could be wrong, but the hink is too high here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668