POLL After The Interview Docs Release on 9-23-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

After READING new interview docs realeased 9-23, have you changed your mind.

• I believed Caylee was alive, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe she is dead.

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • I believed Caylee was dead, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe she is alive.

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Previous fence sitter, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe Caylee is dead.

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Previous fence sitter, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe Caylee is alive.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • After reading new interview docs, I have not changed my mind, I still believe she is dead

Votes: 523 90.5%
  • After reading new interview docs, I have not changed my mind, I still believe she is alive.

Votes: 11 1.9%
  • After reading new interview docs, I have not changed my mind I am still a fence sitter.

Votes: 23 4.0%

• Total voters
Lee's comments about the car and the overwhelming smell it had that first night and the fact that the first thing Cindy said the Casey when she found her crying was "What have you Done??!!" killed any hope I had about Caylee still being with us anymore.

Yeah, me too!

I have always thought Caylee was deceased, after reading these documents I now feel it was premeditated murder. Casey was jealous of the relationship between Caylee and Cindy and Casey could not party with a child in tow.

I also feel Caylee's body was in the back yard of the Anthony home. She backed her car into the garage twice June 16th, according to the neighbor, again between June 17-19 not too sure, the third time with a man described as white with brownish hair. He was driving a small truck like an S10, maybe green in color that is June 20th.

Those cadaver dogs hit on that scent because Caylee was there for a few days after her death. No wonder those flurry of calls to her parents phone on June 16-18. She needed to make sure no one was home so she can move Caylee.
It will be a matter of time before Casey is indicted by the GJ for murder, hopefully premediatated. They can then take her in and tell her they will take the DP off the table if she gives them Caylee.

At this point there's nothing in it for Casey. She is in her own fantasy world and is arrogant enough to feel if there is no body there will be no murder charge.

You're absolutely right!!! B-I-N-G-O now that makes sense!!!

The only thing I wasn't sure of was if Caylee's death was accidental or intentional. After reading the new docs I have no doubt in my mind that KC killed Caylee, the word accident has now been taken out of my thoughts.

Yay, I can finally post!!! Hello everyone! Glad to have found such a great board!
Anyhow- ITA! TOTALLY agree! These documents erase any hint of it being an accident out of my mind. The text to TonE alone "If they never find her, guess who gets to spend eternity in jail?" was enough to take it out of my mind. How selfish and heartless can a person be??? :(

I have thought Casey killed Caylee from day one when I heard she never told LE and that the car smelled like a dead body had been in it. I used to think it was an accident. I now believe she premeditated the murder but only within a few hours or days of killing the poor baby. I pretty much agree with live, love, laugh. I think she had buried her in the back yard and then dug her up a few days later and moved her. I hope the talking heads are wrong, the ones that say LE doesn't have enough on her to arrest her so thats why they haven't. I pray they are wrong and that she is arrested soon for murder. I want to know who the man in the truck was!

I believed early on that little Caylee was dead and I still believe that.
After reading the latest released docs, it truely makes me sick to my stomach! The murder of that precious child was premeditated!:furious:

It's only a matter of time before Casey is arrested and I hope and pray that she is charged with Murder 1!
Oh, if you look up the word SOCIOPATH in the newest Webster's Dictionary, there's a picture of Casey Anthony! jmho

:couch: hi...my name is dooner...and I'm a previous fence sitter. I used to hope that she was alive. No more do I think that way. :frown:

Hey, Dooner! You doing ok? I remember when I hit the wall about Caylee being alive. I had so wanted her to be found, safe, happy, unharmed. It was a devastating experience for me to realize in my heart that I believe she's dead. Hang in there. Justice will be served to KC. Sadly, it still won't bring Caylee back. :blowkiss:

Yay, I can finally post!!! Hello everyone! Glad to have found such a great board!
Anyhow- ITA! TOTALLY agree! These documents erase any hint of it being an accident out of my mind. The text to TonE alone "If they never find her, guess who gets to spend eternity in jail?" was enough to take it out of my mind. How selfish and heartless can a person be??? :(

sarah7855! :Welcome-12-june:We're glad to have you join us.
You will love it here!

The only thing I'm still a bit on the fence about is whether or not she had help.

WOW! That poll is a landslide towards people feeling that she was dead and not changing their minds!

I'll second that BINGO & Raise with a WOW! Good insight!!!......cause Lee made a statement of how Cindy told him that Casey (would call her to get her out of the house and things would be missing) I think she was sneaking inside the house for months while they worked to STEAL!! right? I was on the same thought process as you.

BTW, I am thinking the green truck to get the gas cans was Tonys Jeep, I think Bryan the nextdoor neighbor may have been a little off and maybe got the date wrong too. (LE was really trying to see if he could remember the style of vehicle and he couldnt be 100%....witness' need to be 100% when testifying-right?) I am suspecting this is the date Casey stole the gas cans. Tony said he's been to the house, and he says something about waiting fpr her when she emerged with the cans. :waitasec:

But anyway that was good! I'm sure LE is on that path. Although IMHO, they arent asking enough or good questions, I think they need to be re-looked at, especially TONY- I smell something with him and it isnt pizza.

I have always thought Caylee was deceased, after reading these documents I now feel it was premeditated murder. Casey was jealous of the relationship between Caylee and Cindy and Casey could not party with a child in tow.

I also feel Caylee's body was in the back yard of the Anthony home. She backed her car into the garage twice June 16th, according to the neighbor, again between June 17-19 not too sure, the third time with a man described as white with brownish hair. He was driving a small truck like an S10, maybe green in color that is June 20th.

Those cadaver dogs hit on that scent because Caylee was there for a few days after her death. No wonder those flurry of calls to her parents phone on June 16-18. She needed to make sure no one was home so she can move Caylee.
It will be a matter of time before Casey is indicted by the GJ for murder, hopefully premediatated. They can then take her in and tell her they will take the DP off the table if she gives them Caylee.

At this point there's nothing in it for Casey. She is in her own fantasy world and is arrogant enough to feel if there is no body there will be no murder charge.

Hey, Dooner! You doing ok? I remember when I hit the wall about Caylee being alive. I had so wanted her to be found, safe, happy, unharmed. It was a devastating experience for me to realize in my heart that I believe she's dead. Hang in there. Justice will be served to KC. Sadly, it still won't bring Caylee back. :blowkiss:

yeah...with the announcement of the decomp found in the trunk I kind of hit a low but then rallied back around and still had hope...I don't know how but I did...I wish (and its a sad wish) that I could have been one of the ones that knew without a doubt that she was gone from the beginning because it would have been so much easier--not that any of this is easy)... actually have tears in my eyes at the moment 'cause when ya hit that wall...it hurts...justice will prevail I think...the interviews IMO were very telling.

I still think she's guilty and Caylee has gone to be with Jesus.

Ok, so i came to this site originally as a fence sitter but leaning toward alive. then more info came out and the 400 pages etc. and i was in the caylee isn't alive camp. then reading these new docs have me back on the fence. I can't quite put my finger on why. part of it, oddly enough, is the spiteful *advertiser censored* comment. i can't quite verbalize why but something about that is sticking with me, almost like she WANTED her mom to hear it and think something really awful happened? that's not exactly what i'm trying to say, but sort of. the computer thing is also sticking with me. i understand there may have been info on it to support a killing theory but for whatever reason, it seems like it would be more important to clean it if she had done something else with little caylee. please don't lynch me, just trying express some of the crazy emotions i've been having. also it's important to note we are all theorizing from our own perspective and life experiences.which certainly will skew things in all directions.

I think KC is GUILTY and I hope this was an accidental death and the whole family is crooked as a dog's hind leg..... The key members of the tragedy, that was unexpectedly put upon this family, should have spoken the TRUTH from day one and I do not believe there would be so much anger towards every one..., YOU GOT THAT DR.PHIL..... the mis-truths.... have caused all the anger and outrage...........

I was hoping it was an accident but now feel it was premeditated murder with a huge coverup by the Anthonys. I'm leaning towards George finding her in the backyard and then helping move her to wherever she may be now. (in body, I believe her little soul is in heaven)

I think KC is GUILTY and I hope this was an accidental death and the whole family is crooked as a dog's hind leg..... The key members of the tragedy, that was unexpectedly put upon this family, should have spoken the TRUTH from day one and I do not believe there would be so much anger towards every one..., YOU GOT THAT DR.PHIL..... the mis-truths.... have caused all the anger and outrage...........

I've always thought Casey was guilty. Always. For awhile I really felt for the grandparents. Then I thought the grandparents had something do with it. I think she killed Caylee to spite her mother. Pure and simple.

I no longer think that the GP's had anything to do with it other than protecting Casey and behaving stupidly. I hope for their sanity that they wake up and smell the coffee, and call a spade a spade.

I have been reading and following all along,I knew Caylee was gone but today, I moarn the loss of Caylee,Now I know, no doubt in my heart or my mind anymore, I pray that someday that all the Anthony's feel the pain that the world feels now, and will lay that baby to rest properly. Thank You Websluthers for all you have done, You are great.

I have thought Casey killed Caylee from day one when I heard she never told LE and that the car smelled like a dead body had been in it. I used to think it was an accident. I now believe she premeditated the murder but only within a few hours or days of killing the poor baby. I pretty much agree with live, love, laugh. I think she had buried her in the back yard and then dug her up a few days later and moved her. I hope the talking heads are wrong, the ones that say LE doesn't have enough on her to arrest her so thats why they haven't. I pray they are wrong and that she is arrested soon for murder. I want to know who the man in the truck was!
I agree mostly with your post, however, I don't believe she was in the back yard. I think she had been in the trunk either with the gas cans or shortly before. George takes the gas cans and sits them in the back yard and the dogs picked up the decomp smell from the cans. IIRC the gas cans had no fingerprints and had been wiped clean. I think maybe the cans smelled and GA cleaned them up, or after smelling the decomp in the trunk and remembered that the cans had been in there - he cleaned them up as well to get rid of the smell. HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE GO ON EVERYDAY KNOWING THAT THE HORRIBLE SMELL IS THE LAST MEMORY THEY HAVE OF THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER AND THEIR DAUGHTER IS RESPONSIBLE - THIS JUST MAKES ME SICK.

I agree mostly with your post, however, I don't believe she was in the back yard. I think she had been in the trunk either with the gas cans or shortly before. George takes the gas cans and sits them in the back yard and the dogs picked up the decomp smell from the cans. IIRC the gas cans had no fingerprints and had been wiped clean. I think maybe the cans smelled and GA cleaned them up, or after smelling the decomp in the trunk and remembered that the cans had been in there - he cleaned them up as well to get rid of the smell. HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE GO ON EVERYDAY KNOWING THAT THE HORRIBLE SMELL IS THE LAST MEMORY THEY HAVE OF THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER AND THEIR DAUGHTER IS RESPONSIBLE - THIS JUST MAKES ME SICK.

That's a good thought about the gas cans have decomp on them from the trunk. And I do think that George lied about the day he said he peacefully retrieved the cans from the trunk. After reading Lee's statement and reading that Casey shoved them at her Father and said " here's your F-ing cans" George was probably not close to the trunk. He stated that he got them out of the trunk. This family is amazing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back