POLL After The Interview Docs Release on 9-23-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

After READING new interview docs realeased 9-23, have you changed your mind.

• I believed Caylee was alive, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe she is dead.

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • I believed Caylee was dead, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe she is alive.

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Previous fence sitter, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe Caylee is dead.

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Previous fence sitter, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe Caylee is alive.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • After reading new interview docs, I have not changed my mind, I still believe she is dead

Votes: 523 90.5%
  • After reading new interview docs, I have not changed my mind, I still believe she is alive.

Votes: 11 1.9%
  • After reading new interview docs, I have not changed my mind I am still a fence sitter.

Votes: 23 4.0%

• Total voters
While I am still "on the fence"...(a hopeless eternal optimist)....the nightmares do give me pause to reconsider. Previously, I looked at all the photos of Casey dancing, partying and seemingly unconcerned. That posture of hers was one of the principal reasons I had doubts that Caylee was dead. Nightmares, particularly with shaking and sweating indicate night terrors....they very well could indicate intense fear and guilt for something terrifying.

She's unconcerned because she's a sociopath and a serial liar who thinks she can lie her way out of this one! I'm more convinced than ever of premediation after today's info that she searched missing children's websites in March, and searched for ZG 3 days before Caylee went missing, also she refers to Caylee as a "snot head" and said on her online profiles that she didn't want children right now! Loving mother, ha!:razz:

I have always thought Caylee was deceased, after reading these documents I now feel it was premeditated murder. Casey was jealous of the relationship between Caylee and Cindy and Casey could not party with a child in tow.

I also feel Caylee's body was in the back yard of the Anthony home. She backed her car into the garage twice June 16th, according to the neighbor, again between June 17-19 not too sure, the third time with a man described as white with brownish hair. He was driving a small truck like an S10, maybe green in color that is June 20th.

Those cadaver dogs hit on that scent because Caylee was there for a few days after her death. No wonder those flurry of calls to her parents phone on June 16-18. She needed to make sure no one was home so she can move Caylee.

It will be a matter of time before Casey is indicted by the GJ for murder, hopefully premediatated. They can then take her in and tell her they will take the DP off the table if she gives them Caylee.

At this point there's nothing in it for Casey. She is in her own fantasy world and is arrogant enough to feel if there is no body there will be no murder charge.

I'm with you, Luv. From the beginning, I thought the child was deceased. I've even suspected her cold, heartless mother (Casey) of premeditated murder. Now, after reading the documents, I'm almost certain she had help disposing of the body, or she (Casey's actions) was somehow discovered accidentally by someone after the fact. However, I'm much closer to the side of "assistance in disposal" or "someone finding out after disposal" than I am "no one else knows". I think someone else is keeping Casey's dark secret. Obviously many of her close associates suspect what she did even if they don't actually know.

I do believe Casey murdered the child without any help from anyone else. Even if it was accidental (which I don't believe), that's insignificant now, since she disposed of the body. That disposal makes me think "premeditated". Plus there is so much evidence that points otherwise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back