Poll for the Armchair Psychologists

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What Psychological Disorder do you think Jodi may have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a different view of how Jodi viewed her sexual relationship with Travis. I think she was willing to do whatever he wanted to do as long as she thought she had a chance of being his "official" girlfriend and eventually his wife. I think her focus was the committed relationship and his focus was the sexual relationship. I think when he wouldn't do what she wanted him to do, she became furious and killed him. That pose she left him in was just total sexual contempt for him. Dayum!

I have a different view of how Jodi viewed her sexual relationship with Travis. I think she was willing to do whatever he wanted to do as long as she thought she had a chance of being his "official" girlfriend and eventually his wife. I think her focus was the committed relationship and his focus was the sexual relationship. I think when he wouldn't do what she wanted him to do, she became furious and killed him. That pose she left him in was just total sexual contempt for him. Dayum!
Yes, I would agree that all the sexual variety was just a tool for reeling him in . When it didn't work, she felt degraded (she had done all that with him, and he was seeking to move on with younger, virginal Mormon types, as though she had just been a catharsis to rid his system of such desires). The rest is history....

Folks, could you please make some small attempt to tie your posts to the psychology of Jodi Arias?

I think some sick/evil people want to do these things specifically due to the depravity and insanity of the acts. It boggles the mind.

I certainly agree with that. I think there are a couple different types of people who sexually abuse children. Some of them are just indiscriminate. They'd have sex with an adult if they could, but hey, if no other adults are around... The majority of child molesters are attracted to children and manage to lie themselves into thinking that the child is a willing participant. But there are some that are just sexual sadists. They absolutely pick the people they want to hurt, the more outrageous the better for them. And the people who can't fight back are on the top of the list.

It looks bigger than a typical university dorm.

I don't see that ever going over here. people wouldn't like the that murderers are living better than college students.
Very true- but why is it alright with the British (and Italians, French, etc.)? They surely could complain about the same, and don't. Why do you think that is?

Since Jodi IMO has high Somatic Narcissist traits, that might explain why she seeks out more somatic (or physical) forms of intimacy rather than cerebral forms of intimacy.

I hope you can find that article! I would love to check it out.

I'm searching for it now. Perhaps I should PM you if I find it? I see someone is complaining again that posts are off-topic.

Closing for review. Will try to look over this thread shortly but it appears the whole thread is off topic.

I'm at work now. Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper