Poll for the Armchair Psychologists

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What Psychological Disorder do you think Jodi may have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night, I smoked pot in my dream and seduced a gremlin. Then I was stuck in a pinball machine and when I got a low score, I was put back into church school. Nooooooo!

I do wonder if she is constantly running in her dreams or deals with dreams depicting only narcissistic and impulse based scenarios.

I believe her Narcissistic PD (IMO) has a comorbidity with Antisocial Personality Disorder, which in essence both mixed together creates a psychopathic PD.

Millon and Davis (supra) add (p. 299-300):

"When the egocentricity, lack of empathy, and sense of superiority of the narcissist cross-fertilize with the impulsivity, deceitfulness, and criminal tendencies of the antisocial, the result is a psychopath, an individual who seeks the gratification of selfish impulses through any means without empathy or remorse.""

So in her dreams, do you think she always obtains her goal in what she perceives as a masterful plan designed by her?

I know some Johnson and Johnson heirs, so that is why I post this info.

Here is the story of Libet and her man.

Sad sad sad.

Then there is Casey Johnson who died all alone.

http://nymag.com/news/features/44754/index1.html

There are always stories of finding obscenely rich folks who fixate on you.

There are people who win the lotto too. You shouldn't make that part of your personal retirement plan.

There are always stories of finding obscenely rich folks who fixate on you.

There are people who win the lotto too. You shouldn't make that part of your personal retirement plan.

Um, my retirement plan? What does this have to do with a rich woman having a guy who is not in her social strata?

Just an example of how it happens with women too, not just the men.

I know deeply that you didn't mean anything by it, but being referred to as a squaw, is just demeaning. But all is good. :)

ETA! I can shoot as good as any man, so watch it buster! J/K!! :floorlaugh:

You should also know deeply that my use of terminology was not offensive, and I am also deeply offended that anyone in any way could believe I was remotely racist.
I did not refer to anyone as a a 'squaw' I said the image looked like one, and I am very aware of racism towards first Nation peoples, otherwise I would never have brought it up in the first place. I know the connotations and presuppositions of being considered ethnic.

What I said was she looked 'acceptable' in the beginning as a blonde sexy bombshell in a white world, but may have been less acceptable to a man bent on sexual fantasies about white woman. He may have been put off by looking more like her natural heritage. I am well aware of how how native Indians are treated by the mainstream. My analogy indicates how unacceptable the image is. I am very supportive of your argument, and never consider me to be racist in any shape or form, it's highly insulting behaviour.

Um, my retirement plan? What does this have to do with a rich woman having a guy who is not in her social strata?

It was a joke.

So in her dreams, do you think she always obtains her goal in what she perceives as a masterful plan designed by her?

Hm idk. I guess depending on how self aware she is at that period in life.

I wish I knew honestly. That's an awesome thought/question.

Maybe when her Gap of Grandiosity is closing, or she is realizing what a fragmented empty loser she really is, maybe she dreams of not being accepted or admire? Maybe even degredation? Dreams of running away or abandoning things that represent her fragmented self/fears based off of a phobia of a life without narcissistic supply from others?

Maybe when she is in her grandiose personality, she has the dreams you speak of - fantasies of accomplishment and complete control of her environment. Being worshipped. Saving the world. Etc.

I'm saying it's not that it never happens that a person finds a rich spouse. And sometimes it actually works out to be a good relationship. This is not something you should count on. And there are no guarantees that you'll find a rich partner just because you want one.

In parallel, don't write into your retirement plan that you will win the lotto and then never have to worry about money again. Not that it is impossible. But if that is your plan for financial stability, you should rethink that. :giggle:

Hm idk. I guess depending on how self aware she is at that period in life.

I wish I knew honestly. That's an awesome thought/question.

Maybe when her Gap of Grandiosity is closing, or she is realizing what a fragmented empty loser she really is, maybe she dreams of not being accepted or admire? Maybe even degredation? Dreams of running away or abandoning things that represent her fragmented self/fears based off of a phobia of a life without narcissistic supply from others?

Maybe when she is in her grandiose personality, she has the dreams you speak of - fantasies of accomplishment and complete control of her environment. Being worshipped. Saving the world. Etc.

Sadly, we can never know.

Well, everyone I know has the lotto as a retirement plan as everything else does not seem to work out.

The housing bubble, the fake stocks that are manipulated by the ultra rich.

I am retired , but even at my advanced age, I know I could get some older rich guy, Easy. But, I am happily married.

Well, everyone I know has the lotto as a retirement plan as everything else does not seem to work out.

The housing bubble, the fake stocks that are manipulated by the ultra rich.

I am retired , but even at my advanced age, I know I could get some older rich guy, Easy. But, I am happily married.

And I have a hunch you have more to bring to the table than Jodi. While I'm happily in a relationship, I imagine if money was my only objective, I could trade up as well. It wouldn't be to be happier. And I make a not so shabby salary of my own. Which means I don't really need to sell myself out.

On the other hand, there are young men who seem to see me as potential sugar-cougar-momma material. :eek: Ummmmm.... while I want everyone to succeed, and I'll help you if I can, I'm no one's free ride.

Sadly, we can never know.

She does seem to obviously have obsessive compulsive issues with thinking patterns. As evident in her becoming obsessed with ideologies or people to the point of maladaptivity/murder.

I'm sure she dreamt a lot about Travis when she obsessed about him. I guess we should ask what her current obsessions are now and that's probably what her dreams are constructed from.

Whatever is fueling her obsessive behaviors/uncontrollably impulses right now is probably what she dreams about.

I know she gets TV privileges now. I can only hope they don't have the lifetime network at Estrella otherwise she'll be sitting back with commissary popcorn talking about how much better she looks than the ugly girl that played her and how she was the real victim.

She does seem to obviously have obsessive compulsive issues with thinking patterns. As evident in her becoming obsessed with ideologies or people to the point of maladaptivity/murder.

I'm sure she dreamt a lot about Travis when she obsessed about him. I guess we should ask what her current obsessions are now and that's probably what her dreams are constructed from.

Whatever is fueling her obsessive behaviors/uncontrollably impulses right now is probably what she dreams about.

I know she gets TV privileges now. I can only hope they don't have the lifetime network at Estrella otherwise she'll be sitting back with commissary popcorn talking about how much better she looks than the ugly girl that played her and how she was the real victim.

BBM - How can you know this when it is not true?

There are times I've had dreams that I'm sure were full of deeper meaning and abstract concepts.

Other times, it's just a bunch of brain cells having a party while the boss is asleep. :woohoo:

I love watching my pets when they're dreaming! Except when my dog whines or starts yelping.... I gotta wake him up and tell him he's okay!

And I have a hunch you have more to bring to the table than Jodi. While I'm happily in a relationship, I imagine if money was my only objective, I could trade up as well. It wouldn't be to be happier. And I make a not so shabby salary of my own. Which means I don't really need to sell myself out.

On the other hand, there are young men who seem to see me as potential sugar-cougar-momma material. :eek: Ummmmm.... while I want everyone to succeed, and I'll help you if I can, I'm no one's free ride.

Depends on what the guy is looking for. Jodi was willing to have sex sex sex. That works! Maybe because of my age and the circumstances I am in sometimes, I get to hear men of all ages talk. It is all about sex. It is astounding.

Depends on what the guy is looking for. Jodi was willing to have sex sex sex. That works! Maybe because of my age and the circumstances I am in sometimes, I get to hear men of all ages talk. It is all about sex. It is astounding.

We'll just have to say we have different experiences there. It works short term, but as the basis of a relationship? The "Sex all sex nothing but sex and kinky too!" folks tend to be kind of male versions of Jodi. Uggggh, no thanks.

There is a saying that men have sex, which then can become being in love. Women fall in love and then have sex. That's kind of overly simplistic. But I've seen guys have tons of sex and never really develop a relationship. Which I think is the case here with T & J. There will always be someone with nicer boobies and a passion for anal down the road. And I still just don't see Jodi as being able to hold down a relationship with all the work that involves.

MOO n' all.

When men are willing to shell out big big bucks ...you're right, the sex better be at their beck and call. IMO they're paying more for discretion and an ego stroke. Just more examples of what Jodi isn't capable of.

Here is some info on the differences between men and women and sex

http://www.webmd.com/sex/features/sex-drive-how-do-men-women-compare

I would agree with most of that. If anyone is interested in an informative and entertaining read, Dr. Tatiana's Sex Advice to All Creation: The Definitive Guide to the Evolutionary Biology of Sex: Olivia Judson: 9780805063325: Amazon.com: Books is a lot of fun. You may never think about sex in the same way again.

Strangely enough, I would say Jodi has a more "male" basis of sex than a typical female. I think she used sex, which sort of means she defined herself by how "sexy" she was.

Dunno, it's about this time of night that I figure I am the most... intuitive... person....... EVER. Which means don't listen to me. ;) Jodi isn't easily understood. She follows a pattern, but it's not a pattern that makes "sense". Being the left brained unimaginative person I am, it seems more important to be able to predict how she (and folks of that ilk) behave and how to defend against them than it does to determine the why they are the way they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly