POLL: Has the DNA evidence changed your theory on who killed Jonbenet?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who do you believe killed Jonbenet?

• John and/or Patsy Ramsey

Votes: 104 53.3%
  • Burke Ramsey

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • A friend of the Ramsey's that they covered for

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • an intruder

Votes: 76 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tex, I don't think Patsy adored JB, I think she used her to further her own pageant goals, as a little mini-me clone. I also think it was John who killed her in the process of molesting her, but Patsy did have quite a temper.
How do you innocently explain John's shirt fibers in her panties??? I think that's far more damning than some foreign DNA.

Hey again LinasK

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive....I think you can love your kid and also have some of your dreams tied up in them...

OK, misread this.....so John did it? This is another problem I have with RDI...ANY Ramsey will do and for a variety of reasons: bed wetting, incest.....no set killer nor motive..

Those two clothing items had never had a chance to be in contact, Tex. They would have had to transfer magically.

Howdy Dave Dude

Haven't been ignoring you today, just kinda busy since returning from fishing trip...back to work!

Fibers....from being in the same laundry?

From the intruder picking them up while in the house then transferred to panties (along with his DNA)?

Never thought you were ignoring me, Tex. Nobody can do everything.

I figured you'd say that. From all I can gather, they were never in the laundry.

From the intruder picking them up while in the house then transferred to panties (along with his DNA)?

I sincerely doubt it.

Hey again LinasK

So why kill your "mini me"?

Just jumping in here. I think Patsy loved her. I think she loved Berke. Berke says he remembers gettiing lots of hugs and kisses from Patsy. But she had been up for 16 hours. She had an exhausting schedule. They had just had a 40th birthday party for her. They were getting ready to leave at 6:00 the next morning for Charlevoix which Patsy did not want to do but was coaxed into it by John. Then they were going on the Big Red Boat in Florida.

I don't know why she was killed that night, but Thomas believes it was rage by Patsy over JB wetting the bed. If you look at the pictures of the bed, it looks like JB was at the end of the bed watching TV or something. The pillow is at the end of the bed and you can see the TV near it up above in a closet. As I understand it, she use to watch tv that way with the pillow at the end of the bed. I happen to believe she got very angry at her and didn't realize her own strenth. Thomas says someone was strangling her prior to the head wound because there is an upside down thumb print (others believe that is a scarf knot imprint). It looks just like something my son got from Jiu Jitsu and I asked him what happened and he said his opponent grabbed his Gi and twisted and his thumb was up against his neck - looks just like it.

I do go on., Anyway, it is possible that she grabbed her and forced her into the bathroom and JB slipped and hit her head and fell again and hit it again, hence the crack.

It is a possible scenario. But then we have the prior abuse. Whether it is sexual or corporal, it is abuse. Some believe John is responsible. I have a hard time with that. I don't know why. I just can't see him putting himself in that precarious a situation - I can see Patsy hiding it out of shame and embarrassment, but I cannot see them stayingn together afterwards. It is a hard one - I think it is more corporal punishment.

So why kill your "mini me"?

She doesn't need me to explain her views, but I'll jump in as well.

Because she was "broken" in a way she couldn't fix.

I have to agree about John. I think the loss of his first daughter effected him greatly and I can see how his love for JB could become twisted and ugly. It was my son who said that first - that this kind of thing probably happens more than people want to think. He missed his first daughter.
And... Patsy was not available to him sexually with her cancer, so he found the closest substitute, one who was always made up to look like a grown woman. SICK, SICK, SICK!

Howdy Dave Dude

Haven't been ignoring you today, just kinda busy since returning from fishing trip...back to work!

The sweater was from Israel. I don't think they would have thrown it in the laundry. This is something that would have been dry cleaned.

Well if he picked the sweater up in the house, which was probably in John and Patsy's room, they certainly were sound sleepers.

And... Patsy was not available to him sexually with her cancer, so he found the closest substitute, one who was always made up to look like a grown woman. SICK, SICK, SICK!

IF it was true....but it has not been proven....

The sweater was from Israel. I don't think they would have thrown it in the laundry. This is something that would have been dry cleaned.

Well if he picked the sweater up in the house, which was probably in John and Patsy's room, they certainly were sound sleepers.

Hi Solace

Fibers can go anywhere...transferred from a couch to another article of clothing or tracked throughout the house by shoes.

In our home laundry tends to end up in a big basket...

Okay, just so I have this right, Tex, you ARE open to that idea?

Proven? Well, that's what trials are for. Maybe one day, one distant, far-off day, the people of Boulder will elect a DA who can actually take a case to trial and win. And I SINCERELY hope we're all here to see it when they do.

Maybe not proven, but it can DAMN sure be inferred.

Hey again LinasK

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive....I think you can love your kid and also have some of your dreams tied up in them...

OK, misread this.....so John did it? This is another problem I have with RDI...ANY Ramsey will do and for a variety of reasons: bed wetting, incest.....no set killer nor motive..
In an accidental rage, perhaps aiming for John, or out of control about the bedwetting, but my bet is more likely John started it with the garrote game, and finished her off with a blow from one of his golf clubs when they thought she was too far gone/ didn't want the negative publicity of rescueing her/calling 911. They couldn't have even brought her to an emergency room by themselves, still too many questions would be asked.

Convictions can be obtained without a body- Hans Reiser, even without knowing how the murder was exactly committed- Scott Peterson. Prosecutors just have to have enough to bring charges. The Ramseys muddied the eivdence and stalled on cooperating, similar behaviors to Hans and Scott. Actions of guilty parties.

She doesn't need me to explain her views, but I'll jump in as well.

Because she was "broken" in a way she couldn't fix.

I'll bite! Explain "broken"....TIA

Judging by the mysterious things that happened in that house, can we discount the possibility that the sweater walked downstairs by itself? lol

In an accidental rage, perhaps aiming for John, or out of control about the bedwetting, but my bet is more likely John started it with the garrote game, and finished her off with a blow from one of his golf clubs when they thought she was too far gone/ didn't want the negative publicity of rescueing her/calling 911. They couldn't have even brought her to an emergency room by themselves, still too many questions would be asked.

LinasK....would not someone have noticed evidence of this "game" or is this the first night her Dad "played" that game with her? IMO if Miss Patsy was "aiming" for John...she'd have hit him!

So to cover neg publicity form sex abuse he KILLS his daughter and calls 911 anyway...WITH her body in the house?

IMO the Ramsey's passed LDTs which have now been proven more true (for those who doubt them) by the DNA findings.

Because of the bedwetting & soiling, and maybe she even knew of the incest, JB was no longer Patsy's perfect little girl.

LinasK....would not someone have noticed evidence of this "game" or is this the first night her Dad "played" that game with her? IMO if Miss Patsy was "aiming" for John...she'd have hit him!

So to cover neg publicity form sex abuse he KILLS his daughter and calls 911 anyway...WITH her body in the house?

IMO the Ramsey's passed LDTs which have now been proven more true (for those who doubt them) by the DNA findings.

He didn't call 911 until many, many hours later. I think the Ramsey's were hoping somebody they'd invited into the house, even Linda Arndt would find JB before they did. Besides they were hoping that they'd staged it well-enough to convince people of the intruder theory, which apparently they succeeded at.

Also, the Ramsey's wouldn't take the police department's lie detector tests, only ones they privately selected months later, and even then it took Patsy 3 tries to pass!

One more thing to add: it's also been suggested by Patsy's mother that Patsy's father may have molested JB.

Well, Tex, I hate to give you the run-around, so instead of redirecting you to the "Member's Theories" page, I'll explain. No, I'll sum up.

When I say "broken" I mean two things. One, JB was starting to become her own person and rebelling against the life her mom wanted.

Two, what if Patsy found out that JB was being molested? Can you imagine the reaction? Lilywhite can, whereever that poster went.

He didn't call 911 until many, many hours later. I think the Ramsey's were hoping somebody they'd invited into the house, even Linda Arndt would find JB before they did. Besides they were hoping that they'd staged it well-enough to convince people of the intruder theory, which apparently they succeeded at.

Also, the Ramsey's wouldn't take the police department's lie detector tests, only ones they privately selected months later, and even then it took Patsy 3 tries to pass!

One more thing to add: it's also been suggested by Patsy's mother that Patsy's father may have molested JB.

That about sums it up.

Listen, if they didn't want to take a polygraph, that's their right. But don't give me a bunch of s**t about a bought and paid-for test where the polygrapher asked a bunch of vague, wiggle-room questions. (Read "And Justice For Some" and you'll see what I mean.) You have a right not to talk. You don't have a right to lie.

LinasK....would not someone have noticed evidence of this "game" or is this the first night her Dad "played" that game with her?

Oh, Tex. As I'm sure LinasK can tell you, 90% of the time abuse like that goes undetected.

IMO if Miss Patsy was "aiming" for John...she'd have hit him!

I don't know...in the dark, she screams, he reflexively flings himself away...(he is ex-Navy right?) My dad was a Marine in Vietnam. He never lost his edge, I'll give him that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back