Votes: 126 42.6%
  • Coverup YES Murder YES

Votes: 109 36.8%
  • Coverup: NO Murder YES

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Coverup: NO Murder NO

Votes: 59 19.9%

• Total voters
Speaking for myself, I think JB said something P REALLY didn't like and Patsy grabbed her by the collar and waistband and went to throw her onto the bed, only she mistimed it and JB hit her head at high speed.

They didn't want him as a witness.

If that be the case, why wipe down the flashlight so thoroughly? Sorry, I just don't see Patsy being able to pick up and throw a 60 LB child with enough velocity to do that much damage.

One wonders why one piece of the paintbrush was missing cause it could well
be cleaned off just like some other items . Could it be that the missing piece was whittled? Just a thought.

We have a good idea what that paintbrush was used for, and I simply don't think that 2 inches of brush would have been able to do that. I Simply don't believe a two inch piece could be used to inflict the damage to her vagina that it did. UKguy believes that the piece of birefringent material is a splinter, however I have come to the understanding that birefringent refers to the lacquer on the brush, which to me sounds more like flaking paint. I believe that the entire brush was used to assault JB. The tip was blood covered and disposed of, the remaining pieces were put to use in the construction of the garrotte.

Former beauty queens with no blemishes in their past, or history of violence, don't all of a sudden lose it one night, and then go back to their life......and no one has offered any proof that Patsy had a criminal mind, or could rattle off all the movie lines and themes found in the note, or that she had any motive to first strangle her daughter and then bash her in the head, let alone sexually assault her. Patsy didn't even have the strength to do those things. The cord was deeply imbedded, and the blow to JBR's head was done with a great deal of force. Children have been taken from their beds while others slept in much smaller homes--even mobile homes. This isn't new--they just don't always make national news.

There was also proof a stun gun was used. I would like to see all the Facts about this case. I've seen the pro family member, and pro intruder documentaries on this case, but, the stories always seem to slant according to the firm beliefs of the writers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any idea who the abuser was?

Eve

Can someone please tell me where there was any proof of prior sexual abuse, everything I've seen has said much of that was media speculation, not fact.

We have a good idea what that paintbrush was used for, and I simply don't think that 2 inches of brush would have been able to do that. I Simply don't believe a two inch piece could be used to inflict the damage to her vagina that it did. UKguy believes that the piece of birefringent material is a splinter, however I have come to the understanding that birefringent refers to the lacquer on the brush, which to me sounds more like flaking paint. I believe that the entire brush was used to assault JB. The tip was blood covered and disposed of, the remaining pieces were put to use in the construction of the garrotte.

andreww,

On the splinter I'm quoting that from Steve Thomas' book. Whatever the birefringent material is, I'm thinking that the paintbrush was used to assault JonBenet, also I'm guessing this is why Coroner Meyer sought a second opinion regarding JonBenet being vaginally injured. He had already said she had been sexually assaulted whilst doing the autopsy.

With JonBenet being wiped down, Meyer knew there was staging involved, so just to make sure he sought that second opinion.

Can someone please tell me where there was any proof of prior sexual abuse, everything I've seen has said much of that was media speculation, not fact.

darlenegurney,
There was evidence of prior physical injury. Old injuries had healed and left traces.

Whether you think this was sexual or something else, is something you can decide.

Many medical experts thought there evidence of prior sexual abuse.

darlenegurney,
There was evidence of prior physical injury. Old injuries had healed and left traces.

Whether you think this was sexual or something else, is something you can decide.

Many medical experts thought there evidence of prior sexual abuse.

I haven't in the last 6-8 months kept up this case. Guess I'll read up and refresh my brain. There are so many unsolved cases!
Is there a way to access the actual content of the police files? I may be behind in this but, it would be nice if cases like these (unsolved for years) we could have access to the files.

I haven't in the last 6-8 months kept up this case. Guess I'll read up and refresh my brain. There are so many unsolved cases!
Is there a way to access the actual content of the police files? I may be behind in this but, it would be nice if cases like these (unsolved for years) we could have access to the files.

darlenegurney,
Most of the evidence is sitting in an evidence cage somewhere in Colorado State, its sealed due the case having Cold Case status.

Your fastest route to information on the case is to purchase James Kolar's book, it should bring you up to speed on the case.

darlenegurney,
Most of the evidence is sitting in an evidence cage somewhere in Colorado State, its sealed due the case having Cold Case status.

Your fastest route to information on the case is to purchase James Kolar's book, it should bring you up to speed on the case.

Awesome thank you!

No, Kolar does not have a question and answer site. Reddit is a site on which he answered questions.

Wow, okay if my wording changes the fact he answers questions, then, thanks for the enlightenment.

Wow, okay if my wording changes the fact he answers questions, then, thanks for the enlightenment.

He did that reddit AMA some time back & it's closed now, but it's still a very good reference, imo.

He did that reddit AMA some time back & it's closed now, but it's still a very good reference, imo.

I'm reading it now, didn't know about it until now. There are some good questions on there people posted.

Is Kolar's book free from bias?
The worst thing she can do is gather information from one biased source...

The best way is to get direct sources of information. Then read numerous sources of second and third party information.

A candy rose is a good place to start. Then read a few different books... watch a few documentaries. Never ever rely on one source of information.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Is Kolar's book free from bias?
Probably more so than any other book about the case thus far, imo. But I haven't read "Listen Carefully" yet. Though I D/L'd it some time back, I just haven't carved out the time sit down and read it.

The best way is to get direct sources of information. Then read numerous sources of second and third party information.

A candy rose is a good place to start. Then read a few different books... watch a few documentaries. Never ever rely on one source of information.

Thank you for posting this, I too will check out a candy rose.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSP MORSE