POLL: What Do You Think Casey's Sentence Will Be???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How much time do you think Casey will get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think if Casey is convicted of 1st degree murder she will get LWOP.

I think KC will get life without parole. I think she should get the death penalty but I don't think the prosecutors are going to bring that to the table. chicken I guess. 99.9% sure she was get LWOP.

I'm really hoping for Life Without Parole:yes:. I think that she just might get it too.:praying: What do you think?:coffeeup:
I'm praying for LWOP. Anything less wouldn't be justice for Caylee. MOO

Im hoping for life without parole. That will be the best punishment for her, to remember her daughters face every morning she wakes up in prison for the rest of her natural life.

I think she should get the same as she gave Caylee.

what i would like to see her get: LWOP so she can rot in prison like she left her daughter to rot in her trunk, then in a swamp.

what i think she will end up getting: 25 or less... i think she's gonna confuse the jury... or something's gonna happen and she'll end up getting off or a reduced sentence. i can already see her smirking because she successfully played everyone.. i really hope i'm wrong.

Congrats Blond Gurl!

I don't think she is going to confuse the jury. Maybe somebody likeable could confuse a jury. But KC is VERY UNLIKEABLE. No one likes her. And her attorney is VERY unlikeable also. I don't think she has a chance.

I voted LWOP, but unfortunately, I think KC will adjust quite well to prison. She'll have more money in there than she ever legally had on the street. While it is comforting to think she'll get the heck beat out of her, etc...I don't think women are as violent as men thus she will probably have less to fear than a man would in the same situation. That said, I don't think it will be easy or that she won't face any prison repercussions for her crime, I just think it'll all die down after she's taken a few a$$ whoopings. KC will likely seek out others who she perceives as weaker than herself, people she can con and manipulate--I'm sure there are plenty of that type in prison. She'll learn the ropes quickly and carve out a life for herself inside. Sadly, CAGA will continue to be at her beck and call for the rest of their lives, providing money and so forth. I agree that the DP would be the only thing that would really get her attention, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

I'm hoping for "life without parole". However even if she does get "life with parole" I think that she is like Diane Downs and is incapable of ever admitting responsibility for her actions so she will never actually be paroled.

As a side note, someone mentioned that they think that Casey is going to be having sex with the guards, Susan Smith got two guards in trouble for that very thing.

i voted for LWOP but i'm hoping for an unfortunate accident in the shower room.

LWOP as it should be! I think at this point she has blown her chances for any kind of deal.

Life-WATCPSCE

life with all the cheese puffs she can eat :D

I messed up! :doh:

I meant to hit Life without parole, but I accidentally hit Life with possibility of parole. I want to change my vote! :eek:

I never thought she would get the death sentence. For some reason, very few women get the death penalty. I mean it happens, but very few. I think they should, especially for killing their kids. But in this case, we would see the A's crying about how they've lost their only granddaughter and now they're losing their only daughter, and it would sway the jury during penalty phase. I truly believe that she hates losing her freedom being locked up waiting on this thing to be played out and be over. Right now, she is thinking that she's going to eventually get out of this and be free if she plays like Baez says to.

I pray that I get to see her face when she is found guilty of first degree murder, and I also pray that I see her face when she is sentenced to life without the possibility of parole because she will melt like the Wicked Witch of the West. "I'm melting.. I'm melting..."

I HOPE she will get life without parole, because I think that is what she deserves and furthermore, I think a life in prison with no hope of ever seeing the outside again, would be a much harsher penalty for her than facing the death penalty.

However, I voted that she will probably get life with the possibility of parole. I am just so afraid that a jury won't be able to vote for life w/o parole for her and will end up compromising for the lesser sentence.

With all my heart, I hope that I am wrong and that she receives LWOP.

I hope she gets life without parole... She will get a dose of reality when she is released into general population. Right now she can pop all the bon bons she wants and be a prima donna with her own private cell...but just wait.... :woohoo::woohoo:

Oh no, it's not a cell~ remember, it's her "room"! She has a single, probably doesn't want a roommate, the guards are her hired help, the warden is her landlord, and if she asks really nicely, they may replace the cole slaw with potato salad in the dining hall!

And I voted for Life w/possibility of parole. I'd like to see her get LWOP, but I'm thinking a jury might be more likely to believe that a girl that young could be rehabbed.

I am anti-death penalty. So I would hope KC gets life w/o parole.

I'd also hope that she gets out of seg and into general pop. I think reality will hit her harder then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expertrenos
Back