POLL: Will George and Cindy remain together in the wake of the trial?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will George and Cindy's marriage make it beyond the trial?

• Yes

Votes: 255 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 371 59.3%

• Total voters
Changing my vote too. TH are saying George was red-faced, and CA looked happy as they left the courtroom. I think this will be the wedge that finally sticks.

That poor man. This verdict has got to feel like being branded a child molester.

I'm also changing my vote. There is no way that CA and GA can ever have a good relationship with ICA around. They always have been divided over how to approach her, and will be even more so now.

I don't think that George and Cindy will stay together after this verdict. I think that George will leave, and Cindy and Casey can live the rest of their lives together outdoing each other with their lies.

I'm hoping ZFG's civil case gets big returns and that George moves out and does get 1/2 of everything Cindy owns.

nope not now! casey will live with cindy. He will leave !!!

They deserve each other. Now ICA can go ahead and kill her parents, because murder is legal in Flori-duh. :twocents: :cow:

I thought they would if she was found guilty, but now I don't think so.

Cindy wants nothing more than to have ICA home and GA appears to be done with his daughter. I think when ICA moves in, GA will move out.

He's probably packing his bags now.

I totally agree with you!

I was driving in my car today, listening to the news on the radio. I heard someone say something about the Anthony's divorce lawyer issuing a statement for the Anthony's. Has anyone heard about them getting a divorce?

I think it was just their lawyer (Lippman), not divorce lawyer. As anyway, they wouldn't share a divorce lawyer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back