POLL: Will George and Cindy remain together in the wake of the trial?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will George and Cindy's marriage make it beyond the trial?

• Yes

Votes: 255 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 371 59.3%

• Total voters
this got me thinking about two sentences in the sucide letter

as I recall one was....I hope you get to see KC soon
the other... and Jose keeps calling

I think the bulk of GA & CA's problems became ICA, GA had to leave anything to do with her in CA's domain and didn't Lee moving out center around KC and being done with getting lied to and being invalidated. I can't recall if any of GA's depo's or LE interview if the A's separation also included issues with KC or just that KC was angry with him??

Anyhow, then KC goes to jail and CA is still taking calls from Jose even though they have their own attorneys. Sounded like GA didn't like that either. All CA's mistruths were about protecting KC rather then just let her be accountable. Unless CA gets some good therapy they may just split. As far as I'm concerned they needed to co-parent all along. Unfortunately I see many parents that do the same thing where one takes the back seat to keep the peace. Nothing good ever comes out of that. The two of them will need to do a lot of work to stay together.

I voted yes because they both feed off of each other,
CA will never divorse GA because she won't give him 1/2
of anything.
GA is devoted to CA even though he probably has been unfaithful.
This tormented life the 2 share has gone on for 28? years?
Plus who would want to get involved in that divorse??? LOL!
CA may end up serving jail time, who knows?
GA may end up suicidal over all of this.
In the end, no one should ever walk in those shoes...........
IMO, their life is a mess and they will never heal from all the damage.

Although I hope to see them stay together because marriage is very sacred, I think they will drift apart eventually. I'm saying this statistic-wise.

I hope I'm wrong.

I voted no, but I'm waffling.
It might depend on their finances.... if they become independent with money from the book/movie, etc.
Unlimited ways two people bond.

Although I hope to see them stay together because marriage is very sacred, I think they will drift apart eventually. I'm saying this statistic-wise.

I hope I'm wrong.

Exactly Kim. I'm always pro marriage it's a lifetime commitment. I was pleased to see them support each other at the beginning of the trial. But it seems that ICA's hold over her mother has made it's way back over the duration of the trial. And CA seems livid with GA that he wasn't willing to fall on his sword for ICA.

I don't ever want to see any marriage fail. But, in this case I think what might be emotionally beneficial for all involved is if everyone walks away from each other (including LA). They feed off each other and it's become toxic. CA will never let GA live down him being honest on the witness stand especially if ICA gets death.

I'm so sad to see how ICA is still manipulating and destroying her families lives. Even if some of their destruction is of their own making.

I vote yes. There aren't too many men in the world who will allow their spouse to totally control the relationship and the household. (Despite the jokes we always hear.) George doesn't seem to mind too much. I think they need each other. I actually hope they can overcome this because it would be a shame for them to lose each other when they've already lost so much.

Not that I really care, but I voted that they will split up. They may present a unified front now but when the dust settles, I predict divorce.

After the past few days I don't know. I really cannot see GA being thrilled with CA getting up on the stand and lying. They seem a little more distant that before. But heck, for what they have been through, who am I to judge.

I just do not see CA cutting off ties with ICA and that bugs me. So their toxic relationship will continue. I hope CA proves everyone wrong.

My hopes for GA, CA & LA is to find healing and peace. Whether that be all together or separate. How can you ever fully recover from this?

I hope that they do not stay together. I think that it would be easier for the SAs to divide and conquer the two because they would not be able to conspire together. While I do think we are seeing that kind of split now, I think that it would be much worse if they divorced.

I wonder if GA is sleeping on the couch....

I say its splittsville very soon after a verdict. Yoiu just can't get past some of the stuff that has gone on, and the lies without remaining forever dysfunctional. I thinhk George is seeing the light, perhaps getting mental health care. He will not be able to stay with lying controlling Cindy. Cindy will continue to play the grieving Grandma. They will remind each other constantly of the lies, hatred and tragedy in their family...and it will be over.

I hope so because Casey is going to need them more then ever. She can just bat her eyelashes as usual and tell them what wonderful parents, Grandparents, friends and people they are and have been for her and pull them right back in to doing her bidding. Who else does Casey have on the other side of Prison Walls that she can have any control over ? Cindy will spend the rest of her life aiding and appealing any verdit Casey receives as punishment for Killing Caylee and be actively pursuing " someone - anyone " to throw under their BUS........to set Casey free and let that person take the fall for Casey and do her punishment. Who else will make Casey the center of their life but Cindy. I think Bolin, may have convinced Casey " see I'm married to a man on Death Row " you can be in prison and marry and everything! But Cindy and Casey don't want that....they want Casey out!

Cindy needs George to hold her up when she's cracking, take her guff and do " exactly what she wants him to ".......who else does she have that would or could do this for her? Cindy knows as she saw George " wash his hands of Casey " in court " that if she is not careful how far she pushes him she will lose her only " true supporter " as he could very well " wash his hands of her also "........JMO

I'd like to think they will. Being under a microscope for 3 years takes a toll. No one looks good when constantly viewed under a microscope. I was troubled to see George and Cindy not sitting next to each other during CA's yesterday.

i noticed they werent sitting together either mabey that other woman was too much

I hope they stay together -- no one else will ever understand as well the misery, fear, shame, hope, etc. that each experienced. They still have Lee and the future that is possible/likely with him and his fiance. They have my prayers.

I dont think so, if ICA gets off she'll need a home and GA would not be there. If she is found guilty CA will blame GA for it.

They both know their daughter and what she is capable of. Hope they can be there for each other as no one else can.

didn't vote because my option isn't there. they will stay together for a couple years, Do the book/talk show tour, then quietly split later

I voted no, but I'm not sure. I think that if/when Lee and his gf have a baby, it would give them a better chance. My parents have been married for almost 40 yrs. I consider their marriage toxic to each other. Fighting and arguing all the time and what not. My Mom moved out and rented a place once when she thought she had had all that she could take. She got her stuff moved in and literally that was it. After that, my dad paid out the lease on the apt and she came back home. (This was way after my brother and I were grown and moved out with our own families). Despite their toxicity of the relationship, they love each other. My brother says to me that It's how they are, it's how they live. It works for them. Maybe it works for the Anthony's.

Today, during break, they showed CA and GA walking down the hallway. GA had his arm around CA. I hope they do stay together, if for no other reason than that it will really tick ICA off for her family to go on with their lives and to be happy, without her.

They will probably stay together, at least for a few years. CA will not like the idea of losing half of everything. There's going to be a bunch o' money at the end of this thing for them, for good or ill. The money will probably be the final straw, though. Both of them may spin in all sorts of directions when money makes things possible that formerly weren't.

:cow:

you wrote it better than i could. i agree

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay