Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a family should do when a child goes missing?! (LMAO)

More like "What a family should never do when a child goes missing!"

We should put our collective heads together and counter the A's money pit with a book bearing such a title as yours. Only 100% of our proceeds will go childrens hospitals and advocate programs. What do you suppose the A's are doing with any of the money Caylee's story reaps them?

This is my first post, I have been lurking for months, but I had to say that I would NEVER put any money in the A's pocket, there should be no profit in little Caylee's name.

It could be a confessional like OJ's.......IF I DID IT................IMO

We should put our collective heads together and counter the A's money pit with a book bearing such a title as yours. Only 100% of our proceeds will go childrens hospitals and advocate programs. What do you suppose the A's are doing with any of the money Caylee's story reaps them?

Pay all their debts and KC's also, then take a great vacation.....

I feel the same way about George as you, ks1.
The poor man has been left out of the family dynamics, lied to by Cindy and her murderous daughter, manipulated, and demeaned for God only knows how long. Cindy also blabbed to her family any and every mistake George ever made, and we all know how Cindy is known to lie and to embellish the facts!
I don't know the reasons for George's difficulties with employment, but I know he could do alot better just living by himself, in peace, and coming clean about this charade. Remember Leonard Padilla saying George had a melt down and him yelling that he was "tired of livng this lie"?
George seems to be a broken down and depressed soul. I fear for his mental health. I read in the latest relesed documents that he had purchased a gun the first part of September, and that troubles me to know of this. I prayfor his fragile mental state, as it is starkly evident that he is very distraught and yet how can he ever get any closure living the lie that Cindy is so adament in keeping out there!

I agree! I think that GA has been the scapegoat in this family for a long time. Now I'm not implying that he has been the perfect husband and/or father but I get the feeling that whenever GA has lost his temper and has an outburst (past & present) I see CA actually stoking it so to say, behind the scenes so that GA always looks like the heavy. CA rule #1 for GA being; You can throw your father thru a plateglass window, get pi$$ed at everybody & anybody, but don't ever get justifiably angry at me, Lee or KC.

I would never ever put a dime in the pockets of these thieves. It makes me sick that they parade around like they believe Caylee is alive, just to bring in money for Casey's defense. They are all alike, who in the heck would believe a word any of them say anyway? I hope there isn't a publisher stupid enough to do this and if they do, I hope they lose money and never see a profit. It makes me sick to see the anthony's do this to the memory of their granddaughter.

Reminds me of Darlie Routier who had her boys bodies exhumed to have their fingers removed so that they could try to identify a fingerprint on her coffee table she swears was the "intruders". She killed her boys but will do anything to save her own sorry butt.

I feel the same way about George as you, ks1.
The poor man has been left out of the family dynamics, lied to by Cindy and her murderous daughter, manipulated, and demeaned for God only knows how long. Cindy also blabbed to her family any and every mistake George ever made, and we all know how Cindy is known to lie and to embellish the facts!
I don't know the reasons for George's difficulties with employment, but I know he could do alot better just living by himself, in peace, and coming clean about this charade. Remember Leonard Padilla saying George had a melt down and him yelling that he was "tired of livng this lie"?
George seems to be a broken down and depressed soul. I fear for his mental health. I read in the latest relesed documents that he had purchased a gun the first part of September, and that troubles me to know of this. I prayfor his fragile mental state, as it is starkly evident that he is very distraught and yet how can he ever get any closure living the lie that Cindy is so adament in keeping out there!

I am commenting on the text I underlined. George is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He can't come clean due to his efforts to save his daughter. The Defense's case would unravel instantly if he spoke from his heart. I am sure he has been INSTRUCTED to not to ever say a word concerning anything about Casey other than defending her in public. Keeping up appearances must be just excruciating for him if the truth is contradictory as to the "charade" he must put on for the masses. I wonder if he regrets selling himself to the devil.

I said before, I'll say again!

If CA can't answer " STUPID" questions, then I can't read their" STUPID" book!

I would rather send the price of their book to LP or for the searchers.

Gosh ! Wouldn't it be great if everyone did that ?

This is my first post, I have been lurking for months, but I had to say that I would NEVER put any money in the A's pocket, there should be no profit in little Caylee's name.

:Welcome-12-june: to WS azmama! Prepare to become addicted. I will not buy their book either.

:Welcome-12-june: to WS azmama! Prepare to become addicted. I will not buy their book either.

Thanks! Too late, I found you all when this case first hit the news here in AZ, I have been checking in here several times a day ever day since:)

I could not even get through the e-mails CA wrote. I have no interest in anything she has to say (or write).

Book? He!!.... Alfref Hitchock is rolling over in his grave....
This goes way beyond bizarre..

Absotively not--however if YM or Sgt Allen felt so inclined, I'd buy a book by the detectives in a NY minute.

I might buy it if the title was "Why I lied" and ALL proceeds went to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital or National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

You could threaten to beat me, frighten me, shake me, finger point, tickle me, stare at me for hours, throw noodles at me, hide and jump out at me again and again, sing loudly in my ear--take your best shot. I will not buy this book!! Oh no I won't! You can't make me!

So they found a way around the law by writing the book about children who go missing.

Disgusting. I'll be boycotting this as well.

You could threaten to beat me, frighten me, shake me, finger point, tickle me, stare at me for hours, throw noodles at me, hide and jump out at me again and again, sing loudly in my ear--take your best shot. I will not buy this book!! Oh no I won't! You can't make me!

How about if we tie you to a chair and make you sit through every hour of every CA FBI interview tape on a loop cycle through Bose headphones for one week?? :crazy:

When he!! freezes over. Or better yet, when Casey tells the ABSOLUTE TRUTH I will. So in other words a BIG FAT NO! :furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solomonkenny
Back