Possible Break in Stacy's case - Cops planning on a search tomorrow 6/5/10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang I know there was a Peoria connection besides the letter. Got to think and do a little searching.

Did Drew and Stacy ever camp in the area? I thought I remembered they had a camper but don't know to what extent they actually used it.

What I don't get is what Stacy could possibly have seen in Drew? Why would a beautiful young woman even want to get involved w/ this creep that was old enough to be her father? She could have done so much better!!!

I do think it is highly possible that DP had something to do w/ Stacy's mother's disappearance. She had a history of trouble w/ the law. Odds are she and DP knew each other. What a shock it would be for the family if both Stacy and her mom's bodies were located close together!

I hope this is her.

OK, found one more besides the letter but I think there was another. Someone involved in the case lived in Peoria.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=5910219
The lawyer for Drew Peterson received a phone message from someone claiming to have seen his missing wife.

Stacy Peterson was last seen in Bolingbrook on October 28th. Her husband, a former Bolingbrook police officer, is considered a suspect in her disappearance.

Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, released a tape recording of the message that was left on his office phone. In the call, a woman says she saw Stacy Peterson near a homeless shelter in downstate Peoria.

Caller: "I did see Stacy again on January 2nd. I saw her at 3:15 in the afternoon. I didn't speak to her again. When I saw her I stepped back, I walked over near her, looked her straight in the face, and I walked off."

Just to be silly, perhaps Drew's hair is long enough now so another inmate can braid his hair. :biggrin:

Anything is possible in jail to communicate with others, however my gut feeling is IF Drew shared anything with anyone, he would have sent the police on a "wild goose" chase just to get a good laugh behind bars.

Yesh, LOL, cos THAT would be attractive. Oh, how I wish I had photoshop, I would do up a pic of Drew w/ the braids.....

Did Drew and Stacy ever camp in the area? I thought I remembered they had a camper but don't know to what extent they actually used it.

I want to say the only place I heard of them camping was starved rock. Let me check.

He might not be the accomplice but knows who it was.

Really. As a shady character and someone in LE, I bet he had a lot of peeps who "owed him favors". JMO. Could be accomplices, people he asked to make a phone call about a false sighting, who knows. I don't trust Drew, in fact when Stacy disappeared I thought seriously he might have bribed a "friend" who owned a crematorium to cremate her. I had all kinds of theories back then...now, I don't think we will ever know. The LE statement about the current place they are looking has all kinds of mixed messages in it...anthropologist, but no body thought to be there, digging but now done digging, but will be back Monday- WTH?

Fessel, any family members of Drew's live in the Peoria area?

What is/was this guys relationship with DP? And, would the state police remove him from the Kane Cty jail to take him to the scene...as was described in one of the articles I read?

There was someone on Geraldo last night that said the story of the jail mate is not true, that the tip came from someone on the outside. Hopefully they find her.

Where was her sister, who died of cancer, buried? Was it Peoria area?

She was not buried. She was cremated, and IIRC, Cass or another family member has the urn with her ashes.

~snipped~

Ryan, Christina Michelle (Toutges): Christina ("Tina") (nee Toutges) Ryan was Stacy Peterson's half-sister. Tina was married to James (Jamie) Ryan. She had two sons. Tina joked that she was an only child with 9 siblings (5 Cales children and 4 Kokas children)
Tina died 9/17/06 of colon cancer. Tina was cremated and her ashes were kept at the Peterson home until the time of Stacy's disappearance, at which time Kerry and her husband Matthew retrieved them.

http://petersonstory.wordpress.com/whos-who/

The way I interpreted the news report, was Drew told an inmate who his accomplice was. The police then found the accomplice (not an inmate) and interrogated them until they got the information regarding where the body was buried. That actually makes the most sense to me as well. However, if you are checking inmates you might want to check the women's prison, not just the mens. He thinks of himself as quite the ladies man. It is certainly possible that his accomplice is a woman.

Did one of Drew's wives live in Peoria? Or his fiance'?

The person in question from the Will County bookings pages either had or has a home on Cottonwood Circle in Bollingbrook.

Does anyone know if this is near Drew Peterson's home?

The person in question from the Will County bookings pages either had or has a home on Cottonwood Circle in Bollingbrook.

Does anyone know if this is near Drew Peterson's home?
2.5 miles away if i remember right. LOL

does anyone know how to check the who was the previous owner of the alwan property and their possible connection to peterson? the alwan prop is about 5min from my house!! yikes!! :)

Great article.

CHICAGO (CBS) ―Reporting
Mike Puccinelli

Jun 6, 2010 11:47 am US/Central
Stacy Peterson's Sister Reacts To News Of Search

As you can imagine, any new developments in the Stacy Peterson case brings a ray of hope to her family. They've been waiting years to find out what happened to her. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli talked to Stacy's sister about this latest search.

"It's good to see them following through with the lead, or whatever tip they got," said Cassandra Cales, Stacy Peterson's sister.

Cales looks at video of State Police investigators digging in search of her sister, who hasn't been seen in more than two and a half years. And although she's been out of sight, Cales says she's never been out of mind, even with the passage of time.

"There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about her," she said.

Cales says not knowing exactly what happened to her sister is the hardest part. She believes this latest lead could finally bring her the closure she so desperately needs, but she fears it won't.

"I'm not getting my hopes up now. If there is human remains there, you still got DNA testing and that could take a month. I don't want to put myself through all that," she said.

Sources say that could be expedited, because in recent weeks, both of Drew and Stacy Peterson's kids were swabbed for DNA to be used in case remains are found

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/stacy.peterson.cassandra.2.1735549.html

She was not buried. She was cremated, and IIRC, Cass or another family member has the urn with her ashes.

I think I remember that Stacy had the ashes at her house, and after she disappered, Cassandra insisted she have the urn. I think she had a heck of a time getting the ashes from Drew. What if he had Stacy cremated and put in with her sisters ashes, and all along they sat on the mantel. Now Cass has them. I wouldn't put anything past that sick moron. Maybe that's why he is so certain that she won't be found. My opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannonrae102277