Possible charges Possible Immunity Lee and All Anthony's Thread #22000ish

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just seems like it. we have been talking about this article for what seems like forever. LOL! just messing with your heads

Between your avatar and that 22000, I believed it. I feel like I've been thoroughly brainwashed!!! lol

well we had 4 threads yesterday all discussing the exact same thing on them. so just discuss lee if that is what you want to talk about.

We did? :eek:

I didn't realise, sorry! :blowkiss:

http://www.wesh.com/video/18560970/index.html

"We kind of treat him seperately" "He knows what he's done"

Sources told WEsh.com this. Is this some kind of LE code. what exactly does we kind of treat him seperately mean? Does it mean they are treating differently than the grandparents? maybe they are trying to scare him into spilling everything he knows.

The 22,000 is the bottles of beer we have drank downstairs. This is only the 19,898th immunity thread.

In reading the link to the WESH article of 01/26/09 regarding LA facing obstruction charges, there is a direct quote from his attorney which reads:

"He’s struggling with the grief of the death of his niece, he is struggling with the fact that his sister, who he is very close to, is in jail and facing life in prison," Luka said. "He is facing the fact that the economic situation in his house is not the best."

No mention of LA being concerned with the state of mind and hospitalization of his Dad. I find that very odd.
Yes odd,but typical.:mad:

What is wrong with this Attorney? He seems to put it out there that Lee is guilty of something. LE has not even contacted him regarding charging Lee for something, why is this attorney making all these accusations that Lee may be charge of aiding and abetting, obstruction of justice and now he also claims evidence tampering.

Luka said he fears his client may be charged with obstruction of justice or evidence tampering. http://www.wesh.com/news/18565575/detail.html

And last night on Greta: VAN SUSTEREN: What's his relationship like with his sister now?

LUKA: To be quite honest, he has not had any contact with his sister since December. So we do not really know what his relationship is with his sister.

Remember back when Baez wanted to bring his laptop in to the jail and all of the sudden the rules changed, he had filed a motion? Could it be that is the reason the family did not come to see Casey, they were communicating through Baez's computer? Then I recall early on that Lee kept telling Casey to write any information she wanted to pass to the family because everything would be recorded? Hmmmm But, no record of a jail visit...

I posted about this on the Greta thread last night. I find this very interesting.

First, I thought no one in the family has had contact with her since her arrest in October. If LA saw her in person, the media and sleuths here would have been all over it. If contact was by email or letter through JB, I would think there would be some serious problems with that "contact." If it was a phone call, I would think someone would have found out about it.

Also, Luka said LA doesn't "really know what his relationship is with his sister." Now maybe I'm just not think straight (it's been known to happen), but he's had a relationship with his sister for 22 years. But for the last month, he hasn't been able to determine his relationship with her? Did something happen between them, is he trying to distance himself from her or something entirely different? I just find that to be an odd statement.

Peachy

I don't think all the lawyers are necessarily "bad" in this case, but I do wonder what compulsion comes over them once they start being sought out by the press. It seems they MUST talk, every day, about everything. They are lulled into a belief they have control, that they're fixing everything, clearing everything up. It makes me a little angry because this is precisely what got their clients into trouble/image trouble in the first place, and the lawyers are supposed to be doing a better job for them than they did for themselves. LA's attorney, IMHO, should go back to the office, shut the door and do some lawyer work.

I actually just think he's not a good lawyer, but his ego doesn't allow him to see that...has no experience...probably did a deal that he'd act pro-bono but be allowed to profit from media etc. I have never seen lawyers behave like any of these guys....they really seem more interested in their own press than looking after their clients' best interests.

I agree, he's not very effective, and I think he may have mis-spoke
about Lee seeing Casey in Dec, he probably meant October.
For anyone who missed this video of Luka at his worst, see this and pay attention at the 1:50 minute mark, it's funny!
http://www.wftv.com/video/18465074/index.html

I don't think all the lawyers are necessarily "bad" in this case, but I do wonder what compulsion comes over them once they start being sought out by the press. It seems they MUST talk, every day, about everything. They are lulled into a belief they have control, that they're fixing everything, clearing everything up. It makes me a little angry because this is precisely what got their clients into trouble/image trouble in the first place, and the lawyers are supposed to be doing a better job for them than they did for themselves. LA's attorney, IMHO, should go back to the office, shut the door and do some lawyer work.

:clap::clap::clap:

Excellent observations and so true.

http://www.wesh.com/video/18560970/index.html

"We kind of treat him seperately" "He knows what he's done"

Sources told WEsh.com this. Is this some kind of LE code. what exactly does we kind of treat him seperately mean? Does it mean they are treating differently than the grandparents? maybe they are trying to scare him into spilling everything he knows.

Separately, as with 'separately from the Casey case' ......

This is how I read it and it is interesting wording. However, LE needs to focus on one issue at a time. IMO

I think I posted on another thread similar to this that I thought LA erased much of KC's laptop and that is the #1 thing I can think of to arrest him for. But what I am dying to know is what he erased! I hope LE got it all off the computer. It must hold a bevy of info that KC would not want anyone to know. I don't know if any of it pertains to this case but I wonder what all she was into.

I posted about this on the Greta thread last night. I find this very interesting.

First, I thought no one in the family has had contact with her since her arrest in October. If LA saw her in person, the media and sleuths here would have been all over it. If contact was by email or letter through JB, I would think there would be some serious problems with that "contact." If it was a phone call, I would think someone would have found out about it.

Also, Luka said LA doesn't "really know what his relationship is with his sister." Now maybe I'm just not think straight (it's been known to happen), but he's had a relationship with his sister for 22 years. But for the last month, he hasn't been able to determine his relationship with her? Did something happen between them, is he trying to distance himself from her or something entirely different? I just find that to be an odd statement.

Peachy

Maybe she is using JB's mobile when he is visiting her.

I think I posted on another thread similar to this that I thought LA erased much of KC's laptop and that is the #1 thing I can think of to arrest him for. But what I am dying to know is what he erased! I hope LE got it all off the computer. It must hold a bevy of info that KC would not want anyone to know. I don't know if any of it pertains to this case but I wonder what all she was into.

Maybe the bogus Heather information and emails he provided to Yuri was his "benign" interference. Maybe Casey told him how to forge emails like she did for universal when he tried to say this woman told him in emails that there were the folks like Rachel, Jeff etc. hanging around Casey. He was trying to help Casey by doing what she did prior to him knowing they found that stuff to be faked and the people non-existent.

Maybe she is using JB's mobile when he is visiting her.

Cellphone blockers are pretty common in jails/prisons. They have had major problems in the past with them being smuggled in and used by the inmates to run their "business" deals from inside.

Cellphone blockers are pretty common in jails/prisons. They have had major problems in the past with them being smuggled in and used by the inmates to run their "business" deals from inside.

i didn't realize that they would do that to attorney's phones.

Cell phone blockers wouldnt be able to determine one phone from another. They usually kill all cell phones within a certain range.

Where I come from a number of lawyers were caught sneaking in phones to their clients. Now the lawyers aren't allowed to bring their phones into the facilities anymore. Sounds like a world wide problem!

http://www.wesh.com/news/18565575/detail.html

"There were a number of instances where he was acting on behalf of his sister, or on behalf of law enforcement, that now could be seen as something less than benign or could be seen as hindering the investigation instead of assisting it," Luka said.

I find this comment by Luka extremely interesting. Not just one thing Lee's done, but a "number of instances" he's apparently done something wrong.

I also find the "on behalf of law enforcement" remark curious. Did Lee agree to ask someone questions for LE and then not tell the truth about what they said? What might he have been doing when acting "on behalf of law enforcement," and what is it about those actions that could land him in legal trouble? Any thoughts on that?

http://www.wesh.com/news/18565575/detail.html

"There were a number of instances where he was acting on behalf of his sister, or on behalf of law enforcement, that now could be seen as something less than benign or could be seen as hindering the investigation instead of assisting it," Luka said.

I find this comment by Luka extremely interesting. Not just one thing Lee's done, but a "number of instances" he's apparently done something wrong.

I also find the "on behalf of law enforcement" remark curious. Did Lee agree to ask someone questions for LE and then not tell the truth about what they said? What might he have been doing when acting "on behalf of law enforcement," and what is it about those actions that could land him in legal trouble? Any thoughts on that?

I've come to the simple conclusion that this is pre-emptive CYOA talk for "My client was doing all this and was going to turn it over to LE when he'd concluded his investigation and at no time did my client ever intend to hinder LE's own investigation or inadvertently keep pertinent information from reaching LE's ears."

In other words, it's BS to cover up something Lee did that Lee shouldn't oughta done.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back