Possible charges Possible Immunity Lee and All Anthony's Thread #22000ish

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Personally I don't think any of it is pertinent. He is most certainly not responsible for his sister's actions. JMO

No Lee is not responsible for his sister's actions but he is responsible for his! His own lawyer says he could be charged. Lawyers just don't make that up. Lee did something to impede the investigations.

OMG I have never seen this video before! The girl doing the wrapping, IMO, favored KC but I couldn't get a good look at her. This video is crazy, where did it come from? Wrapping someone in duct tape? Who plays like this? I know me or none of my friends ever thought about wrapping each other in duct tape.

I don't think it's duct tape, under the video it says paper tape.

No Lee is not responsible for his sister's actions but he is responsible for his! His own lawyer says he could be charged. Lawyers just don't make that up. Lee did something to impede the investigations.

I never said he didn't. I just believe that unless/until he is charged, the questions are irrelevant. Again, JMO.

Now that the memorial is over I wonder if we can expect some action on the "questioning" of the family ?

It seems to me that the Anthonys should be questioned by LE now.
George certainly looked fit and strong when he went to the Haleigh Cummings search center with the KidFinders jerk.

:rolleyes:

It seems to me that the Anthonys should be questioned by LE now.
George certainly looked fit and strong when he went to the Haleigh Cummings search center with the KidFinders jerk.

:rolleyes:

You really think he looked fit and strong?

No, to me he looked physically frail and weak, he has aged dramatically, and to me he seemed emotionally frail, also.

George is not well yet, and has a long way to go for recovery.

I have not seen a thread on this... but what really do we know about LA?

We know his age and that he has a girlfriend. We know he recently moved back with his parents. We know he has a lawyer. We know he refused to give DNA.

Questions I have.
1. Where does he work currently?
2. Where has he worked?
3. Did he graduate from high school? (did he go to the same high school where Casey went?)
4. Did he go to college? If so,what was his major? If so, did he graduate?
5. What kind of car does he drive?
6. Who are his buddies? Not one of his friends, if he has any, has come forward? Does he have ANY friends?
7. Where does he hang out? party? He is a young man....there has to be an answer to this. Does he drink beer? smoke pot?
8. Did he hang out, party with his sister? Did they have mutual friends?
9. How long has he been with his current girlfriend? There is some evidence that Caylee knew her based on the way Caylee said her name. Are there previous girlfriends? who knew this family?
10. What are HIS cell phone records? Does he pay for his own cell phone? Or do his parents? (who paid for Casey's cell phone?)
11. Where did he recently live? (before he moved back with his parents?) When did he first move out?

Has anyone looked into any of this? Is this pertinent?

Re #6--Lee's friends. In a post on his my space page where Lee railed against Mark's (?) wife who jilted him and married someone else, Lee thanked 30 of his friends by name (including KC and his parents) for their support.

Sorry I can't give you a link, but it shouldn't be hard to find. I remember thinking, as I read name after name after name, that I don't know anyone who actually has 30 really close friends--the kind you spill your guts to--and so I wondered if he was someone who laid his troubles out to anyone who would listen.

Bunny, I think you are right this is all about game playing for this family and it does frustrate LE. For instance: KC's interview with LE (Truth or Consequences) KC's job (What's My Line?), LA (Clue), A's regarding immunity (Let's Make A Deal), pictures, book deals, movie rights (Who Wants To Be A Millionaire), the whole family (To Tell The Truth). You could just go on and on. Their whole life revolves around game playing and I am sure LE feels it is time for them to grow up. I can see having one person in your family who lies and you can overlook it but they ALL tell lies, excuse me, mistruths. And hard working families are the one's who are going to get stuck with the bill.

LAMB CHOP,

Your game descriptions above. . .very funny stuff! Valid, too.

Thanx

You really think he looked fit and strong?

No, to me he looked physically frail and weak, he has aged dramatically, and to me he seemed emotionally frail, also.

George is not well yet, and has a long way to go for recovery.

The moment he stated "Caylee" on the TV camera on Friday instead of HALEIGH, I knew he didn't belong there.

All here - Don't you think if GA REALLY thought KC to be innocent, his time should be better spent 'investigating' leads that lead 'away' from his dear KC? Isn't he former LE? I mean come on!!!!! I think Haleigh's family is only being polite in how they treat him.

Lets get real, GA doesn't belong in the Haleigh or Lunsford camp, he belongs with the Jeffrey MacDonalds, Scott Petersons & OJ Simpsons trying to 'find the real killer'. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lee is far more complex...and perhaps honest...than many have believed.

Downing said Lee Anthony told her, "We all know Casey's done bad things but you need to protect yourself. You need to…if they call you, you need to tell them the truth. You need to tell them anything you know because if you know something you need to tell them….Don't protect Casey."

Lee is far more complex...and perhaps honest...than many have believed.

Downing said Lee Anthony told her, "We all know Casey's done bad things but you need to protect yourself. You need to…if they call you, you need to tell them the truth. You need to tell them anything you know because if you know something you need to tell them….Don't protect Casey."

Maybe, maybe not. I think there's more to be heard about what Lee did... and did not do. Maybe he got "honest" after he got scared.

It would not surprise me if LA was playing both sides. Meaning, he was 'playing along' with CA/GA about KC being innocent and doing whatever is necessary to 'support' them and their thoughts. But at the same time, 'doing his own investigation' with others and perhaps being more 'honest' with them about his thoughts. He doesn't strike me as being dense/dumb/stupid. He strikes me as someone who is loyal to his family but still intelligent enough to know that KC did this. I am guessing he is very torn and conflicted about how to act. I am not excusing anything that he might have done/did/said. I'm just trying to get into his brain a bit.

Bunny, I think you are right this is all about game playing for this family and it does frustrate LE. For instance: KC's interview with LE (Truth or Consequences) KC's job (What's My Line?), LA (Clue), A's regarding immunity (Let's Make A Deal), pictures, book deals, movie rights (Who Wants To Be A Millionaire), the whole family (To Tell The Truth). You could just go on and on. Their whole life revolves around game playing and I am sure LE feels it is time for them to grow up. I can see having one person in your family who lies and you can overlook it but they ALL tell lies, excuse me, mistruths. And hard working families are the one's who are going to get stuck with the bill.

AGREE!!! This game MUST STOP!!!

Originally Posted by LambChop

Yep it's time for the games to end. Hang the whole bunch of 'em.:furious:

Evidence page 3788 (from the FBI):

Based on the STR typing results, the DNA obtained from specimen Q18-1 (CAYLEE ANTHONY) could not have originated from a biological offspring of the individual represented by specimen K9 (LEE ANTHONY).

It would not surprise me if LA was playing both sides. Meaning, he was 'playing along' with CA/GA about KC being innocent and doing whatever is necessary to 'support' them and their thoughts. But at the same time, 'doing his own investigation' with others and perhaps being more 'honest' with them about his thoughts. He doesn't strike me as being dense/dumb/stupid. He strikes me as someone who is loyal to his family but still intelligent enough to know that KC did this. I am guessing he is very torn and conflicted about how to act. I am not excusing anything that he might have done/did/said. I'm just trying to get into his brain a bit.

I totally agree with you. I have always had this impression of LA.

Evidence page 3788 (from the FBI):

Based on the STR typing results, the DNA obtained from specimen Q18-1 (CAYLEE ANTHONY) could not have originated from a biological offspring of the individual represented by specimen K9 (LEE ANTHONY).

I can't believe they actually checked that out?! They were thinking of that possibility too? Is George's DNA checked as well? I guess LE must think there's something really wrong in that family.:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back