Possible charges Possible Immunity Lee and All Anthony's Thread #22000ish

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if after the memorial (WED) if LE has a plan?
But then the family and JB are dragging out the burial.........
I wonder if LE will wait for more time now?
IIRC CA said in the driveway with protestors that
"I don't want to lose another one".......then LA
"was this like last time?" Makes my mind wonder if LA
helped kc before with something similiar??? Just my mind going
crazy again.......IMO

I think LE would be losing a lot of patience. I think they probaby think the As are playing games with them and are probably just about fed up. I think they'll give them a couple of days to have a funeral after, but if it doesn't look like they are in a hurry to bury her, I think LE will move on them all anyhow. I have a bad feeling they will come up with new excuses not to bury her this week, but hope I am wrong.

I think LE would be losing a lot of patience. I think they probaby think the As are playing games with them and are probably just about fed up. I think they'll give them a couple of days to have a funeral after, but if it doesn't look like they are in a hurry to bury her, I think LE will move on them all anyhow. I have a bad feeling they will come up with new excuses not to bury her this week, but hope I am wrong.

Maybe you can help me understand this. Why would LE wait to question them or make arrests if they believe they had committed a crime/s ? Doesnt a person lose their right to be shown respect like this if they are believed to be guilty of a crime?
You know how I feel about the A's, but even I think they should be hauled in ASAP if there is real suspicion on LE's part. Why wait?

Bringing myself out of lurkdom :blushing:
I tend to disagree that most people have lied to LE. Not that I've had much contact with LE, but I've never lied to them. Even when I was pulled over for speeding, when asked if I knew why I was being pulled over, I replied that I did.
I agree that their actions have been mind-boggling, I can't even begin to comprehend :waitasec:
I've never lied to LE.
When stopped for speeding, I ask, was I speeding??

I wonder if this will be like in the movie The Sound of Music...LE might be waiting til after the performance/ memorial to arrest someone.
Uh Oh, what if the A's start singing? I wonder if there is a limo out back to shuffle them off quickly?

I wonder if this will be like in the movie The Sound of Music...LE might be waiting til after the performance/ memorial to arrest someone.
Uh Oh, what if the A's start singing? I wonder if there is a limo out back to shuffle them off quickly?

Another movie connection. Don't give them any ideas. LOL

Maybe you can help me understand this. Why would LE wait to question them or make arrests if they believe they had committed a crime/s ? Doesnt a person lose their right to be shown respect like this if they are believed to be guilty of a crime?
You know how I feel about the A's, but even I think they should be hauled in ASAP if there is real suspicion on LE's part. Why wait?

I think LE would leave people until after they laid a baby to rest, unless it was very pressing that they be arrested/further investigated asap. I just think that when LE said they'd wait, they never thought it would take more than 2 months for Caylee to be buried, and I do think they put some pressure on the As in the lead up to George's attempt when Allen talked about wanting "truthful" information from the As...

What News 13 has learned is that the Anthonys have not been talking with the sheriff's office recently. News 13 was told the Thursday before George Anthony disappeared that Allan said if the Anthonys would come forward with any "truthful" information, they would be more than happy to sit down and talk with them. It shows a clear rift between the Anthonys and the agency investigating their daughter's case.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...y_to_be_released_from_hospital.html?refresh=1

I think LE also know a lot that we don't know that they want them to explain.

ETA...I also think the SA will be consulted re charges after they interview/attempt to interview them further.

I have not seen a thread on this... but what really do we know about LA?

We know his age and that he has a girlfriend. We know he recently moved back with his parents. We know he has a lawyer. We know he refused to give DNA.

Questions I have.
1. Where does he work currently?
2. Where has he worked?
3. Did he graduate from high school? (did he go to the same high school where Casey went?)
4. Did he go to college? If so,what was his major? If so, did he graduate?
5. What kind of car does he drive?
6. Who are his buddies? Not one of his friends, if he has any, has come forward? Does he have ANY friends?
7. Where does he hang out? party? He is a young man....there has to be an answer to this. Does he drink beer? smoke pot?
8. Did he hang out, party with his sister? Did they have mutual friends?
9. How long has he been with his current girlfriend? There is some evidence that Caylee knew her based on the way Caylee said her name. Are there previous girlfriends? who knew this family?
10. What are HIS cell phone records? Does he pay for his own cell phone? Or do his parents? (who paid for Casey's cell phone?)
11. Where did he recently live? (before he moved back with his parents?) When did he first move out?

Has anyone looked into any of this? Is this pertinent?

Personally I don't think any of it is pertinent. He is most certainly not responsible for his sister's actions. JMO

I have not seen a thread on this... but what really do we know about LA?

We know his age and that he has a girlfriend. We know he recently moved back with his parents. We know he has a lawyer. We know he refused to give DNA.

Questions I have.
1. Where does he work currently?
2. Where has he worked?
3. Did he graduate from high school? (did he go to the same high school where Casey went?)
4. Did he go to college? If so,what was his major? If so, did he graduate?
5. What kind of car does he drive?
6. Who are his buddies? Not one of his friends, if he has any, has come forward? Does he have ANY friends?
7. Where does he hang out? party? He is a young man....there has to be an answer to this. Does he drink beer? smoke pot?
8. Did he hang out, party with his sister? Did they have mutual friends?
9. How long has he been with his current girlfriend? There is some evidence that Caylee knew her based on the way Caylee said her name. Are there previous girlfriends? who knew this family?
10. What are HIS cell phone records? Does he pay for his own cell phone? Or do his parents? (who paid for Casey's cell phone?)
11. Where did he recently live? (before he moved back with his parents?) When did he first move out?

Has anyone looked into any of this? Is this pertinent?

#6 & #8 - It was said that KC felt that Lee's friends were like big brothers to her, but have never heard one name mentioned. Don't ask for link...just remember reading it. :)

ETA: Except maybe the Brian that he lived with before moving back home to the A's house.

#6 & #8 - It was said that KC felt that Lee's friends were like big brothers to her, but have never heard one name mentioned. Don't ask for link...just remember reading it. :)

ETA: Except maybe the Brian that he lived with before moving back home to the A's house.

who is brian?

who is brian?

IIFC, Brian was Lee's roomate. Don't remember a last name. I remember seeing pictures of Brian on someone's MySpace, wrapped up like a mummy...maybe for Halloween? Anyone else recall this?

Now that the memorial is over I wonder if we can expect some action on the "questioning" of the family ?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=4715373

At the beginning of the video I wasn't sure if the one doing the wrapping was KC or not. Thankfully, it's not or I swear I wouldn't have slept tonight.

OMG I have never seen this video before! The girl doing the wrapping, IMO, favored KC but I couldn't get a good look at her. This video is crazy, where did it come from? Wrapping someone in duct tape? Who plays like this? I know me or none of my friends ever thought about wrapping each other in duct tape.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back