Possible Human Remains Found and DNA Testing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX is running around in circles. The original banner was taken down.

If you look at the attachment, they write "reportedly" in that snippet however when you click on the article, the title has "reportedly" and the article reads confirmed.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/12/remains-north-carolina-reportedly-confirmed-missing-girl/

I must be losing it, because I swear it said "reportedly", then "confirmed", and then "reportedly confirmed". Are they just changing it back and forth?

I am wondering why they are waiting for 4pm for the presser. Perhaps an arrest is in process or imminent and they are waiting to make 2 major announcements.

I think I read somewhere today Tracy that there would be no announcement of any arrests today.

But for the life of me now I cant remember which article it was in. Sorry.

I don't think any arrests will be made until the ME does the autopsy on all the remains found.

IMO

Rest In Peace Sweet Zahra Clare

All your pain and grief is over,
Every restless tossing passed;
You now have peace forever,
You are Safely Home at last.

God speed.
Your courage, strength and beauty has touched all of us; you will live in our hearts forever

I am so sad......we knew this coming but it never gets any easier. All my kids birthdays are in November, beginning today, and my DS who turned 17 today has freckles all over his face like precious Zahra.

No more pain for you Zahra - run free!

I think I read somewhere today Tracy that there would be no announcement of any arrests today.

I don't think any arrests will be made until the ME does the autopsy on all the remains found.

IMO

Well, since the MSM is going in circles today how could we possibly keep track! :crazy:

~sigh~

I'm not posting any links to any news from any media from now on....especially Fox News. Evidently, news from that source is off limits here unless one wants to be ridiculed for posting it. Twitter is ok....local is ok (unless it's a Fox affiliate)....CNN and HLN are more than great.....sorry so many people are upset, but I didn't think this was political. Silly me...

RIP Zahra

My apologies if this post is in the wrong place. I am just so incredibly sad. I just can't explain it in a post. I am grateful for all the updates everybody! It is a comfort to be here with you all who are Champions for Zahra. Bless you sleuths and bless LE! May Zahra's mom receive peace and comfort during this difficult time.

Taking a break for a little while....

wm

~sigh~

I'm not posting any links to any news from any media from now on....especially Fox News. Evidently, news from that source is off limits here unless one wants to be ridiculed for posting it. Twitter is ok....local is ok (unless it's a Fox affiliate)....CNN and HLN are more than great.....sorry so many people are upset, but I didn't think this was political. Silly me...

RIP Zahra

noone is upset Amster. Please keep posting links. They are upset with FOX and with many of the other news agencies misreporting and missteps throughout this case, not you personally.

Any news that is not against TOS is welcome to be posted by members. Please understand the upset is NOT with you but with a frustrating trend many of our regulars are noticing in reporting.

It's all good Am :)

ETA, I am sorry if you felt someone was ridiculing you, I must have missed that post?

~sigh~

RIP Zahra

OMG, are you saying I shouldn't have posted the Fox News link either. Amster? I am the OP who used the Fox link. I didnt know anything about that. Fox is MSM... so why not?:waitasec: I dont understand. (confused)

IMO

IMO

IIRC, that was a "tweet". :)

OMG, are you saying I shouldn't have posted the Fox News link either. Amster? I am the OP who used the Fox link. I didnt know anything about that. Fox is MSM... so why not?:waitasec: I dont understand. (confused)

IMO

Fox is an acceptable link. Amster took some's concerns over the way the Fox news was reported personally.

Please continue, you are always great with the links on all the threads we commonly follow. Do not stop!

the stuff regarding don't expect arrest came from Rad Berkey (WCNC reporter) via his tweets.

The wrong around here is what happened to Zahra, not how the members of WS posted on this thread, JMO. No matter, though. I'm sending out my prayers for all the family and friends of Zahra now, because I "kind of" know where this is heading.

So sad, yet so relieved if she has been found.
Bless her, just bless her and my thoughts are with those who loved and cherished her in this life.

Dear, dear little girl, she is whole and at peace now

HLN covering again. Remains are Zahra per "source close to investigation" So IMO we will all have to wait for the presser. Until then MSM and everyone eles is just speculating and connecting dots. No different than what we do in here.

This greatly saddens me :( But at least they've found her and can give her a proper burial, that she deserves. Love to Zahra and RIP sweet babygirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3