Possible Human Remains Found and DNA Testing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a press conference scheduled for yesterday but they switched it to today? Is that still on?

Me too, but it's what most of us have figured for awhile I think...given the way the house was taken apart for so much evidence all over the place, and EB's comment in her letter about what "he" did to her body "after the fact" :-( My only consolation in that is that little Zahra was already gone from that physical body by the time anything like that was done...she was already flying free....cancer-free, abuse-free...never to suffer again.

Thats my only consolation as well...Removing part of her leg when she was in her earthly body did not kill the beautiful spirt that dwelled within..And nothing they did to her physical body after her true essence left this earthly plane could ever bring any harm to her ever again...

Did MSM articles report anything about a POI? I haven't read all the articles yet. :blushing:

IDK, Patty - I was just going on what a poster said. If it is in MSM, I wanted to encourage people to start a new thread instead of going OT here.

But I don't know for sure... I never get to read any of the articles any more. :(

“Jennifer Moxley Source confirms human remains found off Dudley Shoals Rd. Zahra’s mother Emily went to the Hickory home to collect Zahra’s things that were left behind. Hickory Police don’t plan to hold a press conference today”
13 minutes ago via Mobile Web

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000838103427

Anyone know off hand how many other missing persons cases are in this area? (I.e., who else these remains might be if they are human but not Zahra.)

I've been leaning towards skull myself, it's the only 'human remain' I can think of that would be instantly recognisable - well to me at least.

Pelvis bone, developed leg bones, there are many bones that to an expert can identify as human (much more difficult with a victim as young as Caylee which is where the bones are smaller and less developed). And of course the skull.

Not to be horrifyingly graphic but with six weeks out in the elements and exposed to animals the torso would not be likely to be found in one piece. Caylee was spread over an entire acre of land and the experts said based on the amount of debris that was on top of the bones they were dispersed fairly early on.

IF her skull was among what was found.....and IF they have any dental records obtained from OZ (doubt there are any from NC)....my understanding is that dental id can be done in literally like an hour....way quicker than DNA or even mitochondrial DNA...

They should have the results from the bone found last week by now. Can anyone tell me where these remains found yesterday are in relation to the bone found last week?

I heard 5 miles apart on one of the news reports.

How fitting is this - it finally seems as if they found Zahra and on remembrance day. I knew LE would never give up until they found her.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content...remains-found-in-wednesday-s-search-for-zahra

------jennifer moxley video @ link

Sources close to the investigation said crews found human remains on Wednesday off of Dudley Shoals Road along Gunpowder Creek in Granite Falls. Hickory Police confirmed evidence was found, but stopped short of saying what that evidence was and that it is currently being tested by the SBI.

Zahra Baker's mother, Emily Baker, arrived in Hickory Wednesday night and she came to the Baker residence around 6 a.m. Thursday. She wanted to collect Zahra's belongings that were left behind.

“Jennifer Moxley Source confirms human remains found off Dudley Shoals Rd. Zahra’s mother Emily went to the Hickory home to collect Zahra’s things that were left behind. Hickory Police don’t plan to hold a press conference today”

OMG...just thinking about what that must have been like for her makes me cry! :*(

Unless Emily had a need to go into that home, I wish there had been someone who could have done that for her. What a horrible place to have to see and wonder what exactly went on. Heartfelt sorrow for her.

BBM

So they *DID* leave behind ZB's belongings.. I find that truly HEARTBREAKING that she had to retrieve them herself..

IDK, Patty - I was just going on what a poster said. If it is in MSM, I wanted to encourage people to start a new thread instead of going OT here.

But I don't know for sure... I never get to read any of the articles any more. :(
fwiw it was on nancy grace last night ("police confirm persons of interest").. I have not been able to find it elsewhere

Unless Emily had a need to go into that home, I wish there had been someone who could have done that for her. What a horrible place to have to see and wonder what exactly went on. Heartfelt sorrow for her.

I was just thinking the same thing. Man...my heart just aches for her. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member