Possible Links between RAT and JM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't recall the thread, but somewhere on WS (one of the HG threads I believe) someone attached a photo that I viewed and I was under the impression that it was a wider-angle surveillance shot taken at the same time as the widely distributed zoomed-in shot. It appeared to show AM walking behind a red four door sedan. Definitely a car, but definitely not JM's car.

But I don't really feel like looking for the photo, and nobody else seems to have seen it. So you can take that fwiw.

You can see a red sedan parked behind her in the photo of her up top. Its in the background.

Another thing I just noticed...looking at the reflection of AM shirt, I realize that car must have been lower to the ground then average...Like perhaps the style of JM's

image.jpg

You can see a red sedan parked behind her in the photo of her up top. Its in the background.
But that's not the photo I was referring to nor the car. There was a four door sedan, similar color to what is shown in the popular shot, probably a Chrysler sedan parked at a pump, if I remember right, with AM walking behind it.

But that's not the photo I was referring to nor the car. There was a four door sedan, similar color to what is shown in the popular shot, probably a Chrysler sedan parked at a pump, if I remember right, with AM walking behind it.

Never seen it. If you come across it, I'd be very interested. Thanks!

Never seen it. If you come across it, I'd be very interested. Thanks!

You know, I just went and did an image search, and I think I may have misinterpreted these photos in the cropped screenshot attached. Meaning, based on angles and stuff I assumed that this was the vehicle Alexis was photo'd walking behind, but those two photos were probably taken at a different time/day.

My bad...

liberty.jpg

You know, I just went and did an image search, and I think I may have misinterpreted these photos in the cropped screenshot attached. Meaning, based on angles and stuff I assumed that this was the vehicle Alexis was photo'd walking behind, but those two photos were probably taken at a different time/day.

My bad...

View attachment 62814

No worries :) ... Thanks for letting me know though! I was really curious if there was another pic floating around I hadn't seen.

There is a person who has a website that can't be mentioned here who claims he spoke with a McDonald's employee about the remodeling, the location of the camera at the time, etc. and has a nice explanation for all this. I'll be happy to send that link to anyone privately.
Thank you for the offer. If it is the one I think it is, I've seen it but it doesn't track for the simple reason of looking at the Liberty logo across the bottom of the dispensers. If she were heading south, you would flip the picture and the wide part of the logo should be on the right side (the red and white stripe portion of the logo). But when you flip the picture the narrow part of the logo is on the right side (the white word Liberty). The narrow side can never be on the right side, it is only on the left side of the dispenser, no matter which way you face.

I don't recall the thread, but somewhere on WS (one of the HG threads I believe) someone attached a photo that I viewed and I was under the impression that it was a wider-angle surveillance shot taken at the same time as the widely distributed zoomed-in shot. It appeared to show AM walking behind a red four door sedan. Definitely a car, but definitely not JM's car.

But I don't really feel like looking for the photo, and nobody else seems to have seen it. So you can take that fwiw.

You are not alone. I saw a different pic too. It has sense gone poof. . .I looked. We are not crazy. The pic I saw had AM walking towards the gas pumps, very near. Is her car white, because I believe she was approaching a white sedan parked at the pumps? In the background was a burnt orange sedan parked in a spot next to the store. It was in a space between the Mcdonald's and the store. It sure looked like JM's car. I remember when I saw it, it was a turning point for me. I clearly remember thinking "HOLY SHIITE!" :gasp:

In trying to learn if AM's car was white, I found this photo. Notice anything suspicious??!

23062096_BG4.jpg

I admit I don't know about common practice with hair extensions, but is it common to take out the old yourself and then go and get new ones or for the salon to take them out and put them in on same visit?

She did her own extensions.

A bit outside RAT's area, but JM has been around there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You are not alone. I saw a different pic too. It has sense gone poof. . .I looked. We are not crazy. The pic I saw had AM walking towards the gas pumps, very near. Is her car white, because I believe she was approaching a white sedan parked at the pumps? In the background was a burnt orange sedan parked in a spot next to the store. It was in a space between the Mcdonald's and the store. It sure looked like JM's car. I remember when I saw it, it was a turning point for me. I clearly remember thinking "HOLY SHIITE!" :gasp:
AM INSIDE LIBERTY.JPG Alexis inside the store and for some reason whoever released this pic scribbled out the red vehicle behind the van.
Yes, two photos were released, last year in August, when Alexis first went missing.

View attachment 63188 Alexis inside the store and for some reason whoever released this pic scribbled out the red vehicle behind the van.
Yes, two photos were released, last year in August, when Alexis first went missing.
I have seen this pic, and have seen others note the gold van in the background as resembling JMs van cab. So, he could have been there in another vehicle. Not sure which is more likely...

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...xis-Murphy-and-Samantha-Clarke-282631221.html

Press Conference For Missing Teens Alexis Murphy and Samantha Clarke

Posted: Thu 5:40 PM, Nov 13, 2014
Home / Headlines List / Article
Orange County officials plan to meet with the press regarding the search for Alexis Murphy and Samantha Clarke.

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA (WCAV)- Orange County officials plan to meet with the press on Sunday, November 16, 2014, at 8:00 a.m., in regards to the search for missing teens Alexis Murphy and Samantha Clarke.

Alexis Murphy went missing from Nelson County in August 2013. Randy Taylor was convicted of her murder in May 2014. Her body has never been found.

Samantha Clarke went missing from Orange County in 2010. It is also believed Randy Taylor had contact with her before she disappeared.

The meeting will be held at the Barboursville Volunteer Fire Department.

Hmmm. . .I wonder what this is all going to be about. I still would like to know why they moved RAT.

It took me forever to find this but this is what the front of the Liberty looked like in the days following Alexis' disappearance (Aug 8, 2013.)
View attachment 63191
http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...llance-Images-of-Alexis-Murphy-218884651.html

Here is the one with the orange whatever to compare:
View attachment 63192
Perfect. The pallet of cases at the end of the gas dispensers is a perfect reference point (looks like Nestle Pure water cases, right down to the blue pallet, but that is JMO). You can even see the single case sitting on top. She was walking toward the gas station shop, not away.

I've forgotten, why did we care? ;)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shuttleworthry