Possible matches for UID Longview, TX woman

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO FLEK looks like LOTS of people. Maybe that was her intention...( by the way she actually looks like my hubby's xwife!)

See that is just my point, I know I keep saying this but I bet you live in TX? I dont think many but us know about this case!!!!

left off quote : this is in reply to the poster that said he knew the neices and in laws but had never heard about this case!

Here is another one to consider. I originally dismissed this one when I looked at the pics on Charley project, but as I started reading through her websleuths thread, particularly reading posts by the girls sister, so much more seems to fit. The girl is five foot ten or eleven, was into clubs and prostitution. According to the sister, she was more of a high class call girl prostitute. To me this fits with FLEK because FLEK seemed to have a way to support herself and seemed under the radar from the time of the identity change til the time she married Ruff. Seems to also have a reason to stay missing. I did not through the entire websleuths thread on her but her sister is very active on it and I am sure she can be asked some questions.

As to the pics of this girl, look at the first pic on Charley and ignore the rest. Imagine her head tilted down somewhat. Look at the shape of her eyes with her right eye having a flat spot across the top like FLEK's, look at the shape of her mouth and the gap between the front teeth. According to the sister there was also a discolored incisor, but in don't know if FLEK Had one or had it fixed. Look at the shape of her ears.

I just don't know if the eye color is way off or not. If someone could do a layover or side by side, I think the chin and shape of her face may match up. Age seems about right. I am not sure about hair color as the pics if this girl seem as though her hair was colored.

Anyone?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...udith-Erin-O-Donnell-19-Baltimore-30-Nov-1980

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/o/odonnell_judith.html

IMO FLEK looks like LOTS of people. Maybe that was her intention...( by the way she actually looks like my hubby's xwife!)

True.
I was looking at some pictures and I looked at this guy and thought, "interesting, he looks like a male version of FLEK from her first I.D. picture". Then I realized how unrealistic I was being. NEXT!
dana price eyes.jpg

WOW... the PSH shown above strongly resembles FLEK. Gifs can be deceiving, so I checked out the comparison photos posted above, along with the FLEK license photo, in Photoshop. Besides holistically resembling each other, the features of the faces do overlay properly. I believe it is possible that they could depict the same person. The age difference is about as much as would be plausible, but it could have happened. One thing I noticed on PSH's Charley Project page is that she was wearing glasses in the second photo. Does anyone know if FLEK ever wore glasses?

I think she may have worn contacts - but my memory could also be faulty.

I think that FLEK is the unid woman from TX is this correct? Who is PSH?

Yes, FLEK is the UID.

PSH is Pamela Sue Hobley.

Pamela Sue Hobley, age 15, Oscoda Michigan, missing since 31 October 1969:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hobley_pamela.html
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/11478
Websleuths: MI MI - Patricia Spencer, 16, & Pamela Hobley, 15, Oscoda, 31 Oct 1969

Look at the photo and tell me what you think.
I have made a photo comparison:

jhwj0y.jpg

I think the resemblance is striking on the eyes, chin, lips, neck! All facial features fall exactly in place. The only difference is the nose of FLEK which, in my eyes, looks definitely tampered with plastic surgery.

I know the DOB seems way off but... consider this:
On FLEK's later photos (2010), could she have actually been 56 instead of 41?
On her Idaho ID card, could she have actually been 34 instead of 19 as she claimed? I think she could.

Yes, FLEK is the UID.

PSH is Pamela Sue Hobley.

I think this could be realistic. I've always thought 402 was her actual age when she assumed the identity. 402/12 = 33.5 or 33 years, 6 months. I always thought she was born in January 1955, not July 1969. Thus being 14/15 years older than the 19 years of age she was claiming to be in that ID card photo.

19+14=33. 1969-33.5 = 1955 or 1956.

PSH is a possibility to me. Her hair covers the outter corner of her eyes but the shape looks close.

FLEK had a nose job, right? If you thin out PSH's nose and refine the tip it could easily be FLEK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing we know for certain is that LEK had breast augmentation. Many have theorized that she COULD have had a nose job but that has not been proven. If she DID have a nose job, it would have had to occurred before the very first state ID card was issued because her nose remains the same throughout her subsequent IDs.

This page mentions that Ms Hobley has a scar on the left side of her mouth and on the bridge of of her nose. Did FLEK have these? (Or would a nose job have obliterated the one on the nose?)

tcg

I still cant get this straight , but wouldnt she be an automatic ruleout since they are both in NAMUS?

I still cant get this straight , but wouldnt she be an automatic ruleout since they are both in NAMUS?

I know I have read it somewhere. I however, have trouble remembering and keeping it straight also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back