Possible sighting of Caylee-direct from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main thing to remember... relevant sighting or not, Tim and TES are NOT leaving Florida... they continue to search for Caylee.

Barb,
If you believe this sighting to be factual, why don't you call the Farmer's Branch police and report this - the communications officer's phone number is listed on their press release page.

http://www.ci.farmers-branch.tx.us/Police/pressrelease.html

The communication officer would have the ability to get the information out in that community faster than anyone else could.

After reading through 9 pages on this thread, I think something needs to be said. I apologies if I offend anyone, that is not my intention..
From my understanding, and you can correct me if I am wrong..Watching the entire interview

Matt Irwin did say that this is a Missing Person Case..
I don't believe this child is either..however, I have family in Texas and have already sent out the flyers by email.
Most of you are like me and do not believe this child is alive, but what would it hurt to just email some flyers? Its not getting out there in mud and mosquitoes, its a few clicks of your mouse..Please think of what you would want done if this were your child.
I will not believe this child is alive until , I see official documents, or until someone is either able to identify a body, or I see a document confirming her remains are found! However, until that time, tips may lead to answers, if not in this case, it could very well be another missing child whose families are desperate to find them and are doing everything possible to do that..

Sensing the panic, irratability and confusion in all the posting; yours is calm and reasonable. Thank you. Well said.

Give me a description of clothing, a car, a street name, anything.

I agree, give me more information and I will drive the 4hrs there and look.

Here's a definition of credible for those who don't understand it...
cred·i·ble
thinsp.png
Audio Help /ˈkrɛd
thinsp.png
ə
thinsp.png
bəl/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kred-uh-buh
thinsp.png
l]
Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1.capable of being believed; believable: a credible statement. 2.worthy of belief or confidence; trustworthy: a credible witness.
[Origin: 1350&#8211;1400; ME (< MF) < L crédibilis, equiv. to créd(ere) to believe + -ibilis -ible
thinsp.png
]

&#8212;Related forms cred·i·bil·i·ty, cred·i·ble·ness, noun
cred·i·bly, adverb

&#8212;Synonyms 1. plausible, likely, reasonable, tenable

I really feel that after Cindy did the Today show interview, she marched on down to the search headquarters and raked Tim over the coals for only searching in a places a body would be. To humor her and make peace, Tim probably put this info out there.

I predicted the day that Tim got involved that there would be problems when Cindy realized Tim was only looking for a body.

And Tim told you to "get the word out"??? He wants people scrambling down to Texas to confirm this report? He wants potential searchers in TX instead of with him in FL. Again, I don't believe it.

Then verify it yourself. For crying out loud, instead of attacking the poster who is trying to help Caylee, why not call him yourself and get confirmation.

Sheesh.

This stinks of something.. Tim is probably real darn close to finding Caylee, and so somebody has to lure him away from that area by claiming there is a credible tip... I mean, there is no sign of LE verifying this in the media- otherwise, how do they explain all this DNA evidence? I think LE is going to let Cindy play her little games, and use that against her somewhere down the road.

Besides which, if somebody actually thought they saw Caylee, why didn't they follow the child until police could arrive??

Guys, I agree with everything you are saying but think of it like this?

This will NOT stop TES from searching. They are still searching EXACTLY where they want to be searching. They are not going to pack up and run to Texas. No matter what.

Please show some respect for Tim. He is a great guy. I don't know for certain where he got the tip. I can't get a hold of him. He is SEARCHING right where he should be.

For all Tim has done it is the least we can do is post the tip like he asked us to.

I just read this here at this link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/2/casey_could_take_immunity_for_information_on_caylee.html

"I think the community is soured on the family, but one thing I'd like to remind them: This is a search effort. This is not an investigation," said Mandy Albritton, deputy director of Texas EquuSearch.

The saddest thing about this case is YES, I believe the Anthony family has soured the public from even wanting to help in this case.

MY MESSAGE TO CINDY: WE THE PUBLIC BLAME YOU for not searching or looking for your own granddaughter. Until today we have not seen either George or Cindy combing through the woods, knocking on doors of Cindy's friends to find their GD. If anything they have done everything they could to taint this case. I watched Cindy on GMA this morning, and this woman is such a turn off in ever sense of the matter, There is no softness to this woman. She comes out full force fighting everyone she comes in contact with.

I am still sticking to my theory that Casey Anthony is mentally ill and is a product of her environment festered by a dysfunctional family and relationship with her mother.

Aw Heck no - All those millions of myspaces I've been looking at - a few of them did have Texas connections - but I just disregarded them thinking NC, NY, etc.. were relevant - not Texas. Just Boggles the mind - I think I need to take a break from this case. Doubt I will be able to stay away though. I just feel like screaming with frustration.

Frustrating indeed... I think this case is making us all crazy. "Crazy making," as they say. And Casey is loving every minute of it, because in her deluded mind she thinks she has control over the outcome of this case and that she holds us all in the palm of her guilty hand...

Tell Tim I have a tip for him. Check the dump. She probably put her daughter in the dumpster at the check cashing place when she ran out of gas, and that trash was picked up about 8 1/2 weeks ago. I doubt they will ever find this baby. Either way, Casey will go down.

I really feel that after Cindy did the Today show interview, she marched on down to the search headquarters and raked Tim over the coals for only searching in a places a body would be. To humor her and make peace, Tim probably put this info out there.

I predicted the day that Tim got involved that there would be problems when Cindy realized Tim was only looking for a body.

And this very well could be what happened. If so, Tim will have learned a good lesson. I know he is walking an extremely tight line right now. I don't think any of us would want to be in his shoes. I know that I wouldn't.

Ok Arwen

capable of being believed; believable: a credible statement. 2.worthy of belief or confidence; trustworthy: a credible witness.

I don't believe this tip is any of that. Neither does LE, or national media, or TES, given it's not featured ANYWHERE but a website owned by a fellow poster HERE.

I think this thread should be closed, the same way the thread the other day about the supposed body that was reported found was.

I wonder what makes a tip "credible" and what makes a tip..not credible? I mean anyone can say they saw her heck we had a few here. I'm glad the word is getting out though b/c honestly in this case NOTHING would surprise me.

Guys, I agree with everything you are saying but think of it like this?

This will NOT stop TES from searching. They are still searching EXACTLY where they want to be searching. They are not going to pack up and run to Texas. No matter what.

Please show some respect for Tim. He is a great guy. I don't know for certain where he got the tip. I can't get a hold of him. He is SEARCHING right where he should be.

For all Tim has done it is the least we can do is post the tip like he asked us to.

Tricia, I really feel Cindy put Tim between a rock and a hard place so he put the info out there. Tim is a great guy and I can see him doing this to keep the peace. I knew Cindy would never be happy with anyone looking for a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves