Possible sighting of Caylee-direct from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just as suspicious as the next on this tip. I would be overjoyed if this were the case. I know one of those guys Casey was with said he was going to TX??? But that doesn't explain the decomp in the car, the hair, and air samples, body fluid, matching DNA. Something is definitely weird. I think it is a bad tip.

Yes, that is something that bothers me about these sightings. Why isn't there any more info posted? What are the details? Who was Caylee supposedly with? What is there description? If someone saw her, why didn't they call 911 immediately? Get a car license # and description? If I saw a child that was missing I would call 911 immediately and if the circumstances warranted I would try to keep the person there by talking with them or even grab the child til LE got there. If nothing else I would follow them out to their car and get the license #.

I, too, feel this way. I find it frustrating that there is not more info available. I don't want anyone to think that by questioning the information or being cynical about the source means that the tip should be ignored.

I really feel that after Cindy did the Today show interview, she marched on down to the search headquarters and raked Tim over the coals for only searching in a places a body would be. To humor her and make peace, Tim probably put this info out there.

I predicted the day that Tim got involved that there would be problems when Cindy realized Tim was only looking for a body.

Hiya SuzieQ:clap::clap::clap:

Standing Ovation for Tim and TES. He is leaving NO stone unturned in the search for Caylee. Even if Cindy gave him this tip, it is about time with all the "thousands" she has herself has wafted through. I hope Tim is documenting his contact with her and following every lead she gives because she is banking on if he doesn't that she will use it against him. I also pray that he is taking copius notes on his converstations/contacts with her for his own protection in the future when they go to trial because whatever he finds or doesn't find will be used by the LE AND by the Anthony family to prosecute or protect Casey.

If anyone talks to Tim or if you are on the ES team, thank you. You have THE hardest job at the moment. I will back off and let you do your job!!!

I don't fault Tim for this tip - but as someone who has "the best of the best" missing persons organization I think throwing more out there than just a city should be required when "getting the word out" about a tip.

<<Thanks for that link JB. For those who can't watch video, here is an article, updated today, which confirms that LE has confirmed that CAYLEE IS DEAD.>>

Wow, this is big for me. Thanks for posting this. Finally a solid, definitive confirmation from LE. Terribly sad, but I just wanted to hear it come from LE and not a "source".

I want to hear it at a press conference otherwise I do not accept it. If it is true then LE is doing everyone and especially Caylee a disservice by not holding a press conference.

As sceptical as I am that she is alive... if they said she was seen on Long Island I'd be in my car in a heart beat

If they saw her anywhere in Arizona I would be there in a NY minute!

We clearly have evidence that indicates there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car and that that body was Caylee's," Sgt. John Allen told Eyewitness News.:bang:

I too am skeptical- BUT what if? What if this was your child? What if this was your grandchild? Sister, mother, aunt???
Would you really want no one to follow up? Would you want no one to care?

I too doubt the validity of where it came from, and Cindy is digging her own grave by crying wolf but in the mean time I still keep saying what if, what if, what if........

I just read this here at this link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/2/casey_could_take_immunity_for_information_on_caylee.html

"I think the community is soured on the family, but one thing I'd like to remind them: This is a search effort. This is not an investigation," said Mandy Albritton, deputy director of Texas EquuSearch.

The saddest thing about this case is YES, I believe the Anthony family has soured the public from even wanting to help in this case.

MY MESSAGE TO CINDY: WE THE PUBLIC BLAME YOU for not searching or looking for your own granddaughter. Until today we have not seen either George or Cindy combing through the woods, knocking on doors of Cindy's friends to find their GD. If anything they have done everything they could to taint this case. I watched Cindy on GMA this morning, and this woman is such a turn off in ever sense of the matter, There is no softness to this woman. She comes out full force fighting everyone she comes in contact with.

I am still sticking to my theory that Casey Anthony is mentally ill and is a product of her environment festered by a dysfunctional family and relationship with her mother.

Ned, I believe you hit the nail on the head my friend. You have posted what I was thinking. Quit reading my mind ;)

Again, for Tim, we will post this tip.

To the OP, please please IMMEDIATELY call LE with this information... also, alert the media!!! You will leave LESS stones unturned than by just notifying this board.

Ok Arwen

I don't believe this tip is any of that. Neither does LE, or national media, or TES, given it's not featured ANYWHERE but a website owned by a fellow poster HERE.

I think this thread should be closed, the same way the thread the other day about the supposed body that was reported found was.

:clap::clap::clap:

I wonder what makes a tip "credible" and what makes a tip..not credible? I mean anyone can say they saw her heck we had a few here. I'm glad the word is getting out though b/c honestly in this case NOTHING would surprise me.

If a sane person without a history of making false charges/accusations tells a believable story it is credible. It is credible because it is possible.

If psychic A calls stating the fairies whispered the child's location in her dog's ear and the dog told her the child was in Albuquerue it is NOT credible.

Frustrating indeed... I think this case is making us all crazy. "Crazy making," as they say. And Casey is loving every minute of it, because in her deluded mind she thinks she has control over the outcome of this case and that she holds us all in the palm of her guilty hand...
in a sick way she does - until of course, a body is found.

I want to hear it at a press conference otherwise I do not accept it.

We went through this starting Friday night, and all weekend! Sunday LE went ON RECORD to announce that based on their scientific evidence released and NOT released to the public, they believe that there was a dead body in the trunk of that car, and that the dead body was that of Caylee.

It's in links, both newspaper and video, ALL over this board and ALL over every news station in Orlando, and even national media.

Hi guys,

Let me clarify my positiion on several things.

-I'm doing what Tim asked me to do, get the word out.
-Do I believe it's Caylee? NO, but I believe all tips should be investigated, and I trust Tim because I've worked with him before
-I own the www.pleasefindcaylee.com , and just put it out there this morning, and thank you for pointing out to me that I screwed up with my link to the family web site - I do have a link there, but it points back to my website, and I'm fixing it (my web design skills are not exactly the most professional, KWIM?)
-the reason for the www.pleasefindcaylee.com website is to try to get help to TES for the search and donations, nothing less, nothing more. If other constructive ways to help come out, I will publish them. Notice that with Tricia's permission (actually, at her request), there is a link to WS?
-If I find anything different about this tip, I will post it, including if I find out it was from Cindy or the family. I'll even ask Tricia to lock the thread if we find out the tip is not considered credible by Tim or LE
-phones are ringing off the wall at TES, I can't get hold of Erin now, but will continue trying
-Tim is extremely busy, has not yet returned my call since we talked when I posted this
-I called the tipline to see if I could confirm this, all they wanted to do was take another report, and I was not about to confuse the situation and make "another report of a sighting in Farmer's Branch"

Thanks,
Barb

Thank you...awsome site you have there!! :clap:

I agree SuziQ....Tim Miller is an unbelievable asset to missing/murdered people's loved ones across the country - he is a wonderful man who took a personal tragedy and turned it into a quest to help others. I am a member of TES - but being here in NJ - I have not been able to help in Caylee's search.

In my opinion, Tim is trying to placate the Anthony family while doing the most important thing -- looking for the remains of Caylee so we can put an end to the 'Casey' madness and move on to getting justice for this little girl.

I respect all opinions so if you believe - even while faced with scientific evidence - that Caylee is alive - that is your right on this board. Please respect my opinion too and that is that this is the most outrageous misuse of LE resources I have witnessed in a long time. Casey Anthony is a complete waste of time. All the writing is on the wall - Casey killed Caylee. Period. Game Over. What more do some people need? Every single thing Casey has told LE has been a complete and total lie. And, now, the DNA evidence is in and confirmed by LE. I'm completely disgusted...

I just got off the phone with Tim:

Take the word "credible" out of the sighting.

He just sat down with Cindy. The sighting was in Farmer's Branch. It is being reported by Cindy. It is probably not "credible" any longer. Tim has promised that TES will do all possible to get fliers out in the area, and get the word out there. He does not want to overlook this tip, and he does want fliers posted, and any media attention it can receive.

ETA - TES will remain in the Orlando area

I too am skeptical- BUT what if? What if this was your child? What if this was your grandchild? Sister, mother, aunt???
Would you really want no one to follow up? Would you want no one to care?

I agree!!!!! I don't understand why people are getting so upset over this 'possible sighting' and the fact that we have a thread on it?? It's not hurting anything!

Guys, I feel so bad for Tim..can you imagine being down there looking for such a precious child, and only having less than 200 searches daily? I know that those from here who have been there feel what he does..Where is the support for this child? And where is the community?
Please tell me something..
How many times have you seen men in uniform LE actually out looking under brush, being bitten my mosquitoes? I have not seen not even one report of that..
My hat is off to Tim, and if he were to ask me to send the word out the Republican National Convention right now, I would do it for him, he and his team have done far more looking for this child than the family themselves..If you want to thank them in any way, just send a flyer to someone you know..
This is about Caylee remember? Don't let Cindy, Casey, George, Lee, or LE detour you from sending out a flyer..
I believe in Miracles! The doctor after every test imaginable told my dad he would never live another year..
11 years later, and many doctors since have told him he should have died years ago...I believe in Miracles and I believe in helping Tim get the word out right now..

If a sane person without a history of making false charges/accusations tells a believable story it is credible. It is credible because it is possible.

If psychic A calls stating the fairies whispered the child's location in her dog's ear and the dog told her the child was in Albuquerue it is NOT credible.

I have a 3 year old who has tons of friends...not one, but two have similar looks of Caylee.. I can see where people are thinking they see her all over the country..honestly. God Bless Tim for doing his job and having to even speak to these crazy people..I do not envy him what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member