Possible sighting of Caylee-direct from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could be absolutely right. If Cindy gave Tim this tip than it is suspect. Also, if Cindy did give Tim this tip then this is a great learning experience for Tim. He is such a kind man with a heart of gold.

We should respect the fact that he has asked us to help him. It is the least we can do.

See? This is what I have come to love about WS. Tricia, you are so calm, and rational. :)

All God's blessings on Tim Miller's good heart.

If Caylee is found alive there will be rejoicing the likes of which this board and the entire land has never seen. Nancy Grace will probably fall to her knees in as much firey thankfulness as she does when she is fighting for the victims.

Caylee does indeed look just like Cindy. Such a lamb, Anyone of us would love to have that child to cherish.

That said, wishes cannot make science go away. I have called family in the Dallas area who are not keeping up with the case and emailed a pic of Caylee. I will do as Tim has asked.

But how do you get past the scientific evidence in the truck of the car?

<<So you want Casey and Baez to have reasonable doubt so she can go scot-free>>

I think this is a good point. If LE ignores possible sightings it gives the defense ammunition to work with. The defense can say, see, they focused on Casey to the exclusion of all other possiblities.

With such a recognized organization on this case, by all accounts "the best of the best" why is TES "getting the word out" through calls and individually owned websites and messageboards - but not their OWN website, NOR the NATIONAL MEDIA that is basically breathing down his neck for a tid bit of anything re: Caylee Anthony??

Doesn't seem effective.

Cindy said she gets "thousands" of tips a day. Thousands! This gives nothing more than a city in TX. I don't see how this is credible, nor how it can even be considered a tip!! I could call her number right now and say I say Caylee is Hawaii.... does that make it credible?

Tim Miller of TES asked us to get the word out about this so that's what we will do.

I am waiting for him to call back.

The chances of this being Caylee are slim as we know but would anyone here NOT check it out? Of course not.

Until there is a body everything needs to be looked into.

I'll post more once I talk to Tim,

Tricia

I agree with this. Yes I realize that the chances are slim but if this was my child or your child, wouldn't you want someone to follow up?
I realize that if this were my child or your child we wouldn't be here but playing the devils advocate.

I sent out txt messages and posted a bulletin on myspace, saying its a POSSIBLE sighting and there has been no confirmation yet but please pass along. Hopefully word gets out!!!

:waitasec:

This case has more twists & turns than Lombard St.

I'm confused. Why doesn't he just make a statement himself?

Isn't it irresponsible to spread such rumors if the police have said Caylee is dead?

This just seems like it's getting people's hopes up and sending them on wild goose chases.

No, it's called following up on all leads, crossing the t's, dotting the i's, making sure that there is NO way CA gets off on reasonable doubt.

I'm confused. Why doesn't he just make a statement himself?

Isn't it irresponsible to spread such rumors if the police have said Caylee is dead?

This just seems like it's getting people's hopes up and sending them on wild goose chases.

Thank you. Exactly. This thread, and the way it's presented as fact, is offending to
me.

Seems like just another one of Cindy's thousands of tips...

Bumping Tricia's post so you guys can see that this came from Barb and Tricia.......

We are not question Barb, Tricia or Tim. What we are questioning is where Tim got this info. My guess is he got it from Cindy.

This feels like sleight of hand. To what end, I have yet to figure out…

Thank you. Exactly. This thread, and the way it's presented as fact, is offending to
me.

Seems like just another one of Cindy's thousands of tips...

I totally agree . . .

We clearly have evidence that indicates there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car and that that body was Caylee's," Sgt. John Allen told Eyewitness News.:bang:

So you want Casey and Baez to have reasonable doubt so she can go scot-free?

LE and ONLY LE has to take a look at any tips and make a reasonable judgement on their validity after they examine the exact chain of how they arrived, who they are from and how detailed they are.

If someone calls in and says " I am at the suchandsuch diner off rt 12, and there is a little girl here with a spanish woman who looks exactly like Caylee Anthony, they are driving a red four door etc with license plate # *advertiser censored*", then that is a very credible tip. Even more so if they call local LE wherever they are. (This is how Elizabeth Smart was found)

Whereas if someone calls in a tip saying "I saw a little girl who looked alot like Caylee at the bank 6 weeks ago. " and calls it into a non LE third party, such as Cindy, then no, it's not credible at all. It is at best a conspiracy nut who feels Casey is being mistreated by the government, and at worst a deliberate ploy by the Anthony family to muddy the waters and encourage reasonable doubt.

If we accept anything at face value, then the various Anthony familiy members lies are given far too much power over the system. Tips do need to be investigated and vetted. But they should not be being released to the public until they have been done so, and they should be as detailed as possible, both concerning what the tip is, and where it comes from.

I want this to be true!

OTOH, in every high profile case I can think of, there were sightings. IIRC, Laci Peterson was "spotted" in a store up in the Northwest around the time Mark Geragos took over the defense.

People saw Elvis for a LONG time after he . . . uh . . . left.

Now where did I put that "skeptical" smiley?

Still, I want this to be true!

:confused:

With such a recognized organization on this case, by all accounts "the best of the best" why is TES "getting the word out" through calls and individually owned websites and messageboards - but not their OWN website, NOR the NATIONAL MEDIA that is basically breathing down his neck for a tid bit of anything re: Caylee Anthony??

Doesn't seem effective.

Cindy said she gets "thousands" of tips a day. Thousands! This gives nothing more than a city in TX. I don't see how this is credible, nor how it can even be considered a tip!! I could call her number right now and say I say Caylee is Hawaii.... does that make it credible?

If you aren't a lunatic, you don't have a history of filing false reports and you give some details that aren't crazy, YES, that makes it credible. That doesn't make it REAL or law or fact, it is credible. Based on your standing and the details. Credible means POSSIBLE.

So Tim is being bamboozled by Cindy? He's in the middle of extremely serious business, spending enormous amounts of blood sweat and tears. And he stops to alert the public to a credible sighting in TX. I have no doubt this is what he was told but I cannot understand why he would feel obligated to pass it along. Cindy has other mouthpieces. I don't get it.

Tell Cindy (in her own words) to get off her own *advertiser censored** and go to Texas!!! Let's see if she and George sit there at Hopespring.
T

IMO, yes, I think that's exactly what they're doing. They know by now that Casey will never admit to a lie until she is absolutely backed into a corner, and I think that's what LE is trying to do. "Look Casey, we KNOW that she is dead, and we can prove it to you. You can't keep saying the nanny took her. Now 'fess up already!!!"

Although, the whole Anthony family keeps denying that she is dead even faced with this forensic evidence. I feel like we've hit a brick wall here in the past few days ... and I think it's going to take TES (or anyone) actually finding the body or the "dump site" to make any progress at this point. And if they don't, then I fully expect the Anthonys to keep up this crazy charade until Casey is charged and, ultimately, convicted of harming her daughter.

They'll keep it up AFTER Casey is convicted.

They'll talk about the "real killer" until their last breath.... just like that other great Floridian who was unfairly persecuted by LE..... OJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024