Possible sighting of Caylee-direct from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's credible? There have been sightings of Madeline McC. from time to time too, but in that case, there is no DNA evidence to suggest she was the victim of a homicide or accidental death.

I am with you here, Dawn. The woman at the airport in Orlando was sure that it was Caylee who got on her flight to Orlando. I prefer to pass on the info, but remain cynical. That way, there isn't the rollercoaster of emotions.

This has the mark of Cindy Anthony all over it. Even if it has been verified with Tim that he said it, IMO it is more of Cindy's manipulation. Poor Tim hasn't had that much experience with her yet. If she put him up to putting this out there, I think it is very mean of her. She is a bully.

I understand where you are coming from. We are questioning and inquiring while we are supporting - us WS'ers are good at multi-taksing like that. :)

Yes, that is true. I WANT people to question. We should. But it would be cruel to ignore this as well. We should do it all...because we can. Yes, you guys are that good. :blowkiss:

I know this is a long shot. Could the body be of one of the "boys" that LE cannot get a hold of ......... one of the ones who mysteriously disappeared/moved? I know it's a long shot.

With Caylee's hair growing in their head? and in the trunk of a Sunfire?

yeah why arnt they charging her ? if they have all this evidence then charge her ... i just dont get any of this

Guys-if barb and Tricia talked to Tim Miller, then this is a legitimate tip. Doesn't mean any of them believe it is true-it simply means that the tip has made it through some basic criteria and is from a reliable source.

The media has an agenda, LE has an agenda, the Anthony's have an agenda-Tricia, barb and Tim Miller DO NOT.

This has the mark of Cindy Anthony all over it. Even if it has been verified with Tim that he said it, IMO it is more of Cindy's manipulation. Poor Tim hasn't had that much experience with her yet. If she put him up to putting this out there, I think it is very mean of her. She is a bully.

You could be absolutely right. If Cindy gave Tim this tip than it is suspect. Also, if Cindy did give Tim this tip then this is a great learning experience for Tim. He is such a kind man with a heart of gold.

We should respect the fact that he has asked us to help him. It is the least we can do.

Yeah, sure, ok, yawn.

We went through this 15 times with the Madeleine case. Every time there was an accusation at the parents, then suddenly there was a "sighting" that turned out to be someone else's child.

So I would urge everyone to go get a box of salt and take a few grains.:crazy:

If this is semi-true, then the FBI will be giving out information. If there is silence everywhere, then it's nothing.

Is Zanny the Nanny in Texas? :confused:

Since TES is obviously based in Texas, I wonder if someone called in the tip to get them to go back home. Perhaps they are getting too close?

I agree 100%. It's like a game of hot/cold. It seems like searchers are getting "hot" and some other camps are screaming "COLD" "COLD".

but we still shouldn't discount any tips should we? On the off chance....

There is no off chance.

There was a body in the trunk. There is hair in the trunk with the bacterial rings that indicate it came out post mortem. While still waiting on detailed tests, they can narrow the hair down to being either Casey's or Caylee's. Casey is still breathing. Lets do the math here.

Further add to this these basic facts.

- At this point "tips" cannot be taken at face value, unless the exact chain of where they come from is examined. They can very easily be a fraudulent or misguided attempt to skew legal proceedings by creating an artificial or outright false "reasonable doubt".

- certain player in this case have a long and unbelievable history of bending or disregarding the truth, and attempting to manipulate things via tall tales.

- Cindy was at the TES search hq today. The first time that she has ever taken any active interest in any physical searches for her grandaughter. She has made public statements concerning "tips" and even ones from Texas prior to this. She also seems to have a clear motive to create false leads in order to weaken any criminal charges against her daughter.

So yes! At this point in time we should be discounting a great deal of tips unless they pass some rather detailed smell tests.

Thanks for that link JB. For those who can't watch video, here is an article, updated today, which confirms that LE has confirmed that CAYLEE IS DEAD.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

From the above article:
"We clearly have evidence that indicates there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car and that that body was Caylee's," Sgt. John Allen told Eyewitness News.
Eyewitness News had previously reported that FBI DNA tests confirmed that Caylee's body had been in the trunk and hair and fluid analysis indicated the body was decomposing."

I know it's hard to accept, I know we don't want to believe it, but we have overwhelming scientific proof. Cadaver dogs, air samples, Caylee's hair. Just because we don't WANT to believe that she is dead, does NOT make it any less true.:(

I agree 100%. This is just wishful thinking. In all cases like these there are always people who come up with sightings.

I have checked all the newpapers / tv stations in Dallas/Ft Worth. They is nothing! I guess no one has gave them the news yet to be on a look out for her.

This stinks of something.. Tim is probably real darn close to finding Caylee, and so somebody has to lure him away from that area by claiming there is a credible tip... I mean, there is no sign of LE verifying this in the media- otherwise, how do they explain all this DNA evidence? I think LE is going to let Cindy play her little games, and use that against her somewhere down the road.

Besides which, if somebody actually thought they saw Caylee, why didn't they follow the child until police could arrive??

There is no off chance.

There was a body in the trunk. There is hair in the trunk with the bacterial rings that indicate it came out post mortem. While still waiting on detailed tests, they can narrow the hair down to being either Casey's or Caylee's. Casey is still breathing. Lets do the math here.

Further add to this these basic facts.

- At this point "tips" cannot be taken at face value, unless the exact chain of where they come from is examined. They can very easily be a fraudulent or misguided attempt to skew legal proceedings by creating an artificial or outright false "reasonable doubt".

- certain player in this case have a long and unbelievable history of bending or disregarding the truth, and attempting to manipulate things via tall tales.

- Cindy was at the TES search hq today. The first time that she has ever taken any active interest in any physical searches for her grandaughter. She has made public statements concerning "tips" and even ones from Texas prior to this. She also seems to have a clear motive to create false leads in order to weaken any criminal charges against her daughter.

So yes! At this point in time we should be discounting a great deal of tips unless they pass some rather detailed smell tests.

So you want Casey and Baez to have reasonable doubt so she can go scot-free?

With Caylee's hair growing in their head? and in the trunk of a Sunfire?

Like I said ..... I know it's a long shot. This Matt I. Guy is not commiting to the fact that it's based on hair samples. Why couldn't a guy have been in the trunk? I'm not saying there was.

Tim Miller of TES asked us to get the word out about this so that's what we will do.

I am waiting for him to call back.

The chances of this being Caylee are slim as we know but would anyone here NOT check it out? Of course not.

Until there is a body everything needs to be looked into.

I'll post more once I talk to Tim,

Tricia

Bumping Tricia's post so you guys can see that this came from Barb and Tricia.......

From that website - http://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/About_Us.html

That website is NOT an official source. That's a group of people who care about the case, and likely READ HERE, got this information and posted it.

WHY ISN'T THIS TIP ON THE NATIONAL NEWS MEDIA?!!?!? Or the TES site!? TES alerts this individually owned site, but not it's OWN?

this is the links page :

LinksSearch Organizations
Texas Equusearch http://www.texasequusearch.org
Orange County Sheriff Office http://www.ocso.com/

Discussion Forums

Websleuths http://www.websleuths.com/forums/

Other Caylee Sites:

Family's Website http://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/

some break from this I gave myself (25 minutes!)

I find the family's website and websleuths on the same page is kinda of strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member