Possible sighting of Caylee-direct from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Faefrost: - Cindy was at the TES search hq today. The first time that she has ever taken any active interest in any physical searches for her grandaughter. She has made public statements concerning "tips" and even ones from Texas prior to this. She also seems to have a clear motive to create false leads in order to weaken any criminal charges against her daughter.

This is very important to note. The search efforts should focus on recovering a dead body. Cindy is now working in damage control. If Cindy can convince people her GD is still alive, that puts "doubts" in people's mind. Stick with the evidence folks. The child is dead, and it's my opinion that Casey put that body where it will never be found. We are dealing with a very smart, calculating, sociopath here.

zadari, The reason the police are not charging Casey with murder or manslaughter yet is because once they charge her, they have to go to trial in 180 days per Florida state law. So the police are holding Casey on the other charges in order to have the time to collect more evidence and create a more substantial and iron clad case against Casey. So, they can hold onto her for 180 days on these charges and go to trial on these - she will surely get jail time out of what they have charged her with so far - up to 16 years, I believe, and then there are some other potential charges (Grand Theft Auto, petty theft (gas cans)) they can charge her with later, if they need more time to make the potential homicide case even more solid. What the police don't want is for Casey to:

1. Disappear
2. Commit suicide
3. Be murdered by some outside person who is angry over this case

Which is why the police decided to arrest her again on Friday night. If she is in their custody, they control her environment and can hopefully prevent any of the above things from happening.

If they're saying this but not charging her, do you think it's to force her hand?

Totally weird!

IMO, yes, I think that's exactly what they're doing. They know by now that Casey will never admit to a lie until she is absolutely backed into a corner, and I think that's what LE is trying to do. "Look Casey, we KNOW that she is dead, and we can prove it to you. You can't keep saying the nanny took her. Now 'fess up already!!!"

Although, the whole Anthony family keeps denying that she is dead even faced with this forensic evidence. I feel like we've hit a brick wall here in the past few days ... and I think it's going to take TES (or anyone) actually finding the body or the "dump site" to make any progress at this point. And if they don't, then I fully expect the Anthonys to keep up this crazy charade until Casey is charged and, ultimately, convicted of harming her daughter.

So no DNA verified as Caylee's and this information about the sighting is now posted at a site, but not the official site for Equusearch.

Could it have anything to do with the change in Casey's story?

Casey Anthony appears to have changed her story. According to Leonard Padilla, Casey has now told her parents that the nanny and a person named Sam took Caylee from her at Jay Blanchard Park. She claims "Zeniada" gave her a script to follow for 30 days after she took Caylee.

Maybe the DNA was determined to be that of an adult woman ...

I never did hear anything further on this, has anyone else?

My concern is getting the word out in Farmers Branch, TX area. I don't care who trusts who, or who believes who. If there is only a 1% chance that Caylee is alive and in the area, I want to find her. Okay, can anyone give me the link to get a flyer? I could look, but I'm busy sending out other info to all those I know in the area and I need a flyer. I knw alot of people in the area as I live 1 1/2 hours from Farmers Branch. Please, a Flyer link? Thanks so much.

So no DNA verified as Caylee's and this information about the sighting is now posted at a site, but not the official site for Equusearch.

Could it have anything to do with the change in Casey's story?

Casey Anthony appears to have changed her story. According to Leonard Padilla, Casey has now told her parents that the nanny and a person named Sam took Caylee from her at Jay Blanchard Park. She claims "Zeniada" gave her a script to follow for 30 days after she took Caylee.

Maybe the DNA was determined to be that of an adult woman ...

Where is this posted on TES?

<<Thanks for that link JB. For those who can't watch video, here is an article, updated today, which confirms that LE has confirmed that CAYLEE IS DEAD.>>

Wow, this is big for me. Thanks for posting this. Finally a solid, definitive confirmation from LE. Terribly sad, but I just wanted to hear it come from LE and not a "source".

For accuracy sake, I want to point out this is NOT the TES site.

And oddly enough the site has a links page but they don't even bother to link to the original Help Find Caylee site?????

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/

Hi guys,

Let me clarify my positiion on several things.

-I'm doing what Tim asked me to do, get the word out.
-Do I believe it's Caylee? NO, but I believe all tips should be investigated, and I trust Tim because I've worked with him before
-I own the www.pleasefindcaylee.com , and just put it out there this morning, and thank you for pointing out to me that I screwed up with my link to the family web site - I do have a link there, but it points back to my website, and I'm fixing it (my web design skills are not exactly the most professional, KWIM?)
-the reason for the www.pleasefindcaylee.com website is to try to get help to TES for the search and donations, nothing less, nothing more. If other constructive ways to help come out, I will publish them. Notice that with Tricia's permission (actually, at her request), there is a link to WS?
-If I find anything different about this tip, I will post it, including if I find out it was from Cindy or the family. I'll even ask Tricia to lock the thread if we find out the tip is not considered credible by Tim or LE
-phones are ringing off the wall at TES, I can't get hold of Erin now, but will continue trying
-Tim is extremely busy, has not yet returned my call since we talked when I posted this
-I called the tipline to see if I could confirm this, all they wanted to do was take another report, and I was not about to confuse the situation and make "another report of a sighting in Farmer's Branch"

Thanks,
Barb

As sceptical as I am that she is alive... if they said she was seen on Long Island I'd be in my car in a heart beat

you could be absolutely right. If cindy gave tim this tip than it is suspect. Also, if cindy did give tim this tip then this is a great learning experience for tim. he is such a kind man with a heart of gold.

we should respect the fact that he has asked us to help him. It is the least we can do.

ditto... :)

Question: Assuming Cindy put unbearable pressure on Tim. Assuming he has a heart of gold. KNOWING he is extremely busy trying to find the body of her granddaughter. Why wouldn't he tell her KINDLY to contact LE? I just don't understand why he would take the time and energy to call or write Tricia. I believe he did, but aren't there other ways to placate Cindy and still keep your professionalism intact? I'm not understanding why Tim would waste his own time or others' time... no matter how much pressure he got. Well, signing out now. With great disappointment.

zadari, The reason the police are not charging Casey with murder or manslaughter yet is because once they charge her, they have to go to trial in 180 days per Florida state law. So the police are holding Casey on the other charges in order to have the time to collect more evidence and create a more substantial and iron clad case against Casey. So, they can hold onto her for 180 days on these charges and go to trial on these - she will surely get jail time out of what they have charged her with so far - up to 16 years, I believe, and then there are some other potential charges (Grand Theft Auto, petty theft (gas cans)) they can charge her with later, if they need more time to make the potential homicide case even more solid. What the police don't want is for Casey to:

1. Disappear
2. Commit suicide
3. Be murdered by some outside person who is angry over this case

Which is why the police decided to arrest her again on Friday night. If she is in their custody, they control her environment and can hopefully prevent any of the above things from happening.
well they can hire me to be the judge .. :p

After reading through 9 pages on this thread, I think something needs to be said. I apologies if I offend anyone, that is not my intention..
From my understanding, and you can correct me if I am wrong..Watching the entire interview

Matt Irwin did say that this is a Missing Person Case..
I don't believe this child is either..however, I have family in Texas and have already sent out the flyers by email.
Most of you are like me and do not believe this child is alive, but what would it hurt to just email some flyers? Its not getting out there in mud and mosquitoes, its a few clicks of your mouse..Please think of what you would want done if this were your child.
I will not believe this child is alive until , I see official documents, or until someone is either able to identify a body, or I see a document confirming her remains are found! However, until that time, tips may lead to answers, if not in this case, it could very well be another missing child whose families are desperate to find them and are doing everything possible to do that..

Princess, you are 100% correct. I think if the mob outside her home realized this girl is already facing up to 17 years for the crimes she committed thus far they would feel a little bit more at ease.

What I would like to see is the GP's arrested for tampering of evidence and lying to police, but I don't think that's going to happen.

I do agree with one thing that black woman who was banging on the Anthony's door this morning, if this was a black family, things would be far different.

ok, that makes it even more frustrating...if this is confirmed to be a dead Caylee....why are we looking into the tip?

Every possibility should be definitively ruled out.

I don't doubt the tipster believed they saw Caylee. People see Maddie and have taken convincing pictures. Lots of websleuthers spotted children they thought might be Trenton Duckett and contacted the FBI. Two workers from the Belleview Wendys passed a polygraph after reporting they saw Melinda 3 times on the day Trenton went missing. Leesburg PD has since discounted the sightings.

I think the sighting should be checked out and followed up on despite the scientific evidence. BUT, sightings of missing by very sincere and convinced tipsters (who are none-the-less wrong) do happen.

Hi guys,

Let me clarify my positiion on several things.

-I'm doing what Tim asked me to do, get the word out.
-Do I believe it's Caylee? NO, but I believe all tips should be investigated, and I trust Tim because I've worked with him before
-I own the www.pleasefindcaylee.com , and just put it out there this morning, and thank you for pointing out to me that I screwed up with my link to the family web site - I do have a link there, but it points back to my website, and I'm fixing it (my web design skills are not exactly the most professional, KWIM?)
-the reason for the www.pleasefindcaylee.com website is to try to get help to TES for the search and donations, nothing less, nothing more. If other constructive ways to help come out, I will publish them. Notice that with Tricia's permission (actually, at her request), there is a link to WS?
-If I find anything different about this tip, I will post it, including if I find out it was from Cindy or the family. I'll even ask Tricia to lock the thread if we find out the tip is not considered credible by Tim or LE
-phones are ringing off the wall at TES, I can't get hold of Erin now, but will continue trying
-Tim is extremely busy, has not yet returned my call since we talked when I posted this
-I called the tipline to see if I could confirm this, all they wanted to do was take another report, and I was not about to confuse the situation and make "another report of a sighting in Farmer's Branch"

Thanks,
Barb

I'm confused. Why doesn't he just make a statement himself?

Isn't it irresponsible to spread such rumors if the police have said Caylee is dead?

This just seems like it's getting people's hopes up and sending them on wild goose chases.

Didi they trace the call to the Anthony residence? I highly doubt LE would state for the record Caylee was deceased if there were any doubt in their minds.

"Possible sighting".... I have to be honest here and I may get reamed for it but ...Caylees looks are not that unique.... since this case started I've seen quite a few little ones that resemble her ( I have a 3 year old of my own)

I was thinking the exact same thing. My own daughter looked very much like Caylee when that age.

I also have my own opinion of TES, but won't post them for fear of being fire bombed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela