Possible sighting of Caylee-direct from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave for a measly two hours - and look what you guys go and pull on me!!! GEEZ!!!!

I just got off the phone with Tim:

Take the word "credible" out of the sighting.

He just sat down with Cindy. The sighting was in Farmer's Branch. It is being reported by Cindy. It is probably not "credible" any longer. Tim has promised that TES will do all possible to get fliers out in the area, and get the word out there. He does not want to overlook this tip, and he does want fliers posted, and any media attention it can receive.

Good Lord... :bang:

I too am skeptical- BUT what if? What if this was your child? What if this was your grandchild? Sister, mother, aunt???
Would you really want no one to follow up? Would you want no one to care?
quote]

Honestly - and this is just my opinion, of course - but if it was my child, mother, sister, any loved one, and the police could prove to me that they were deceased, then I personally would want all efforts focused on finding the body, and would NOT want people endlessly chasing down "possible sightings." The proof they have in this case would be more than enough for me to understand that the worst had happened, and I would want to begin the healing process rather than have everyone around me insist that my loved one "could" still be alive.

He just sat down with Cindy. The sighting was in Farmer's Branch. It is being reported by Cindy. It is probably not "credible" any longer. Tim has promised that TES will do all possible to get fliers out in the area, and get the word out there. He does not want to overlook this tip, and he does want fliers posted, and any media attention it can receive.

Poor Tim is all I can say..I think we all "knew" where the tip came from. Thanks for posting.

Gah, I just read the update.

Would someone please kick Cindy in the clam for me...

Folks, I don't know Tim Miller, and he may well have a heart of Gold but from this news article alone, tells us this child is dead. If for one minute LE thought there was .01% chance that this child was alive and did NOT search for her they would be facing a mult-million dollar lawsuit, not to mention millions of people banging on their front door. Sure LE makes mistakes from time to time, but the Scientific evidence in this case is SOLID. Equusearch needs to be careful about investigating tips like these that waste money and time, especially when they operate off of donations. We don't know how this tip was reported to their agency, but it does bother that they are spending time and resources investigating this tip.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=25&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Monday Commander Irwin made the most direct confirmation of the evidence and went on camera to clarify the evidence.

“I'm saying the lab results indicate there was human decomposition in the car,” Commander Irwin said “And Caylee cannot be excluded from that. But we have other evidence we have not made public that corroborates or otherwise enhances our belief that Caylee is likely to have been deceased."

I think we all must remember what human composition is. You can't get human composition from that child being alive in that trunk for a couple of hours. Human composition folks only happens after DEATH. This "COMMANDER" his rank should tell us something, says they have other evidence that as NOT BEEN MADE PUBLIC YET that leads them to believe that Caylee is DECEASED. That's it, there are NO LOOP HOLES IN THAT STATEMENT. The child is dead. Search efforts should be within a 10 mile radius of the phone calls Casey made on the 16-17th

he just sat down with cindy. The sighting was in farmer's branch. It is being reported by cindy. It is probably not "credible" any longer.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree SuziQ....Tim Miller is an unbelievable asset to missing/murdered people's loved ones across the country - he is a wonderful man who took a personal tragedy and turned it into a quest to help others. I am a member of TES - but being here in NJ - I have not been able to help in Caylee's search.

In my opinion, Tim is trying to placate the Anthony family while doing the most important thing -- looking for the remains of Caylee so we can put an end to the 'Casey' madness and move on to getting justice for this little girl.

I respect all opinions so if you believe - even while faced with scientific evidence - that Caylee is alive - that is your right on this board. Please respect my opinion too and that is that this is the most outrageous misuse of LE resources I have witnessed in a long time. Casey Anthony is a complete waste of time. All the writing is on the wall - Casey killed Caylee. Period. Game Over. What more do some people need? Every single thing Casey has told LE has been a complete and total lie. And, now, the DNA evidence is in and confirmed by LE. I'm completely disgusted...

You are 100% sure that Casey killed Caylee? So, there is 0% possibility that someone else caused her death? How do you know? Not saying Casey wasn't involved in disposing of the body, but how do you know 100% that Casey caused her death? You don't....

If a sane person without a history of making false charges/accusations tells a believable story it is credible. It is credible because it is possible.

If psychic A calls stating the fairies whispered the child's location in her dog's ear and the dog told her the child was in Albuquerue it is NOT credible.

I guess we should have added it's only a "credible sighting" if the person who got the tip is also "credible" LOL.

Okay, now for my question......

Why did this credible tip go to Tim???

I, too, think Tim would only do this to appease the family. The man is very intelligent. LE and the media would look like complete fools if they announced this story. They have solid evidence that proves dear Caylee is with the angels. I think Cindy will be reporting "tips" well after this case plays out in court, and casey starts to rot in prison.

<<Caylees looks are not that unique>>

Just an aside, does anyone think Caylee looks like Cindy?

Just like her in the face... A spitting image of her Grandma...

Maybe they have only released the information to a select few because they really do have a credible lead and do not want it in the news just yet because they fear that whoever has Caylee would hear it and leave the area. IF I were LE, I would sure want some time to investigate before the media got wind of it.

I wonder what makes a tip "credible" and what makes a tip..not credible? I mean anyone can say they saw her heck we had a few here. I'm glad the word is getting out though b/c honestly in this case NOTHING would surprise me.

1. Details. Something beyond "a sighting in Texas", When? Where? Who? What were they wearing? driving?

2. Timeliness. There is a huge diference between I saw them 10 minutes ago, and I think I saw them 30 days ago.

3. Coraborating Evidence. Every Cell Phone in America has a camera attached these days. Many of them are actually quite good. Further half the country is under view of various poorer quality security cameras. And yet actual pictures backing up these tips seem rarer then pics of bigfoot. Or just as credible. Failing a picture, were the parties sighted doing something that leads to a trackable record? Using a Credit card or ATM? Buying gas? etc.

Poor Tim is all I can say. I'm bolding your quote so people notice it. Thanks Barb.

is there NOTHING this family won't do? Put Cindy and George on house arrest already!

I just got off the phone with Tim Miller, and this is what he told me:

There has been a credible, possible sighting of Caylee in the Farmer's Branch, TX area (near Dallas). He is asking that people get the word out, and that people in that area be on the lookout. People in the area should post flyers and report any tips to the Orange County Sheriff's Office at 1-800-423-8477 or email to CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net
Is this for real???
I just got here....
I have to catch up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads