Possible Significance of the Neighbors Names?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Yes you are right. There is also a thread that deals with the house that the PI was searching at in the video. Has a lot of good information.
And BTW......:Welcome-12-june:

Bumping my own post to re-iterate my position:
Tia does mean aunt in Spanish, and Gonzalez/Gonzales is a very common Hispanic last name. I think it's pure coincidence. Casey got her info off ZF-G's card at the Sawgrass apartments, even down to her daughter's names correctly!

yes you are right. There is also a thread that deals with the house that the pi was searching at in the video. Has a lot of good information.
And btw......:welcome-12-june:

:biggrin: Thanks! I love it here!!!!! I've found my people!! lol

Bumping my own post to re-iterate my position:

Hi Linask

I don't think I saw your previous post. What about tia in spanish was brought up? I'm still trying to get through all these posts! :read:

IMO, it's still worth talking about because the coincidence is really big for the two houses next door to eachother to happen to have the names "Zenaida" and "Gonzoles". I know Gonzoles is a popular last name, but coupled with the name Zenaida it definitely raises a red flag in this case. If there was just one house with the name Gonzales associated to it I probably wouldn't give it a second thought myself!

I do appreciate your position and I really hope it turns out to be nothing more than a coincidence.

Sara

Hi Linask

I don't think I saw your previous post. What about tia in spanish was brought up? I'm still trying to get through all these posts! :read:

IMO, it's still worth talking about because the coincidence is really big for the two houses next door to eachother to happen to have the names "Zenaida" and "Gonzoles". I know Gonzoles is a popular last name, but coupled with the name Zenaida it definitely raises a red flag in this case. If there was just one house with the name Gonzales associated to it I probably wouldn't give it a second thought myself!

I do appreciate your position and I really hope it turns out to be nothing more than a coincidence.

Sara
Someone asked about a relative of Kiomarie's being named Tia. Welcome to WS.

wow...just...wow is all I can say. Every time I think have something figured out about this case I find something even more strange to wrap my head around.
I've pretty much followed this case on NG from the beginning and only stumbled upon this site earlier this week. It seems there's a lot more stuff being discussed her than on the news or NG or Greta, etc. The names of the neighbors and the between 1-9 thing has me floored. KC and LA's conversations make a lot more sense when considered in this context. Very interesting and insightful posts.

wow...just...wow is all I can say. Every time I think have something figured out about this case I find something even more strange to wrap my head around.
I've pretty much followed this case on NG from the beginning and only stumbled upon this site earlier this week. It seems there's a lot more stuff being discussed her than on the news or NG or Greta, etc. The names of the neighbors and the between 1-9 thing has me floored. KC and LA's conversations make a lot more sense when considered in this context. Very interesting and insightful posts.

:Welcome-12-june:

I don't believe in coincidences for the most part. There are some, but the fact that body was found behind peoplesearch, Whitepages, Phonebook listings for a Zenaida and a Gonzalez is a fascinating coincidence don't you think???? However those came to be is another story, but if she lived on the fly with her lies, saying she dropped her off between 9 and 1 and those same addresses have listings tells me that she either came up with that to tell some truth after the fact or planned it a bit during the 30 days she had.

Broderick, I've been reading your posts with great facination...If you are posting stuff (links, maps etc.) eleswhere, I would love to have a link.TIA.

The vague description of "between 9-1" has always bugged me and I have posted about this before. If 9:oo am, then on the clock for the am shift. If not till 1:00 pm, then on for a pm shift. She HAS be more clear than this...as 9-1 covers two different time slots/shifts. Which was it KC?

The neighbor across the street at 4710 Hopespring is listed as one CF T..

(my bold)

This family's home was listed for sale on-line back in May/June. I posted that info at one point. It was rightfully removed by Mods as we know how often Casey has misused information. And, as it appears to me now,she did more planning than initially thought.

Maybe, maybe not.

BOTH names are as common as dirt, wherever there is a large Hispanic population.

I work with a nurse named ZG. She's never heard of the case.

"Tia" means "aunt." Every family has at least one Tia.

The remains, IIRC, were not found on the property line between the two houses. They were found across the street. The property where the remains were found belongs to a guy who lives out of state, IIRC, and was briefly questioned months ago.

My guess is that this is yet another example of KC weaving known names into her stories.

Like, JH, who "introduced her to ZFG." JH is someone with whom she went to h.s with. They do not know eachother well. He has no kids, and doesn't know a ZFG. KC told CA she and JH had been going together, and that ZG minded Caylee and JH's daughter.

IMHO, KC never gave clues as to the location of Caylee's remains. Not REAL clues, in any case. She hinted to some people about Blanchard (LA, for instance).

With respect folks, there is no ZFG who is involved. And, there never was a nanny.

everything about this case has been weird, strange and out of the ordinary IMO.

Brini, that's what we'd all like to know. Why not just tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

That is what is weird - I mean at the beginning KC told lies but to keep them going and going and then all these weird witnesses that seem to volunteer information but then change it - it's just weird. Peeps who won't cooperate and tell stories from way back when and then the baby is actually found around the area - weird. Just say'n.

Who owns the abandoned house anyway? Did we ever find out? I swear how can anyone remember all the angles in the case - it's impossible. JWG made a post on another thread that shows how the G neighbor now has a new name due to marriage? Anyhoo - Tia G is now Tia ? Go figure. :crazy:

Yeah...rarely are NG's BOMBSHELLS actually bombshells...we usually have discussed that information waaaaaaaaaaay before she gets around to it! And you should have been here at the very beginning. Somewhere are lists and lists and lists of threads from the start with theories and sleuthing like you wouldn't not believe!! That's when I became addicted.

The coincidence that the body was there "close to home" near the Z and G homes seems so much like a hint from Casey to the Anthonys of where the body was to be found.

Then, there's the story, yet to be confirmed, that Casey and Annie used the name of ZFG during a traffic ticket stop. There's even been rumor of whether a fake ID with ZFG name was taken from Casey's wallet by LE the night of JUly 16th.

Then, there's the strange connection of a real ZG applying for an apt to rent at Sawgrass Apts - and how Casey could've gotten that info.

I think I heard ZFG got a tattoo at the same place Casey got her tattoo.

Yet, I know liars often just weave names and made-up info into their lies. Liars seem to work on their lies in their twisted minds on an ongoing basis, and when its time they come up with a somewhat believeable story that once examined doesn't make that much sense.

Diabolical lies and pre-meditation; or did Casey just a throw out names and confusing info she thought would lead no where to thwart everybody figuring out the truth?

The coincidence that the body was there "close to home" near the Z and G homes seems so much like a hint from Casey to the Anthonys of where the body was to be found.

Then, there's the story, yet to be confirmed, that Casey and Annie used the name of ZFG during a traffic ticket stop. There's even been rumor of whether a fake ID with ZFG name was taken from Casey's wallet by LE the night of JUly 16th.

Then, there's the strange connection of a real ZG applying for an apt to rent at Sawgrass Apts - and how Casey could've gotten that info.

Yet, I know liars often just weave names and made-up info into their lies. Liars seem to work on their lies in their twisted minds on an ongoing basis, and when its time they come up with a somewhat believeable story that once examined doesn't make that much sense.

Diabolical lies and pre-meditation; or did Casey just a throw out names and confusing info she thought would lead no where to thwart everybody figuring out the truth?

IMHO, she just threw out names. Like JL, the actress. JH, who was surprised to hear he has a daughter, and is going with KC. It keeps people chasing their tails.

She also gaslights. (re-arranges history). Like saying to CA, "You remember, I told you I gave ZG a key to the house."

I read that the tat shop was also kind of a hangout. But, my guess is that she settled on accusing ZG while visiting friends at Sawgrass. She mighta heard the name before, at the shop and around the neighborhood.

My guess is that if KC wanted her family to find the remains, she woulda told them so.

She had nothing to gain by the remains being found. That's what put the DP back on the table.

When she said, "She's close to home," she also said, "She's OK, I can feel it," and "She'll be home soon, and just as she was." How much of that was true?

She also said, several times AFTER that that she had no idea where Caylee was.

She also suggested that LA look in Blanchard Park.

As for the phony license rumor and the ticket rumors=- it would be great to see some substantiation.*I wouldn't put it past KC to have a phony ZG license. But, LE always checks licenses, when there's a traffic stop. They would've nailed a phony or stolen license.

KC has friends who live in Sawgrass. Wasn't she there the day ZG toured the complex? Isn't that where she saw ZG's car?

KC just SAYS things. She often weaves a little fact into the fiction. She throws out different tales, just to confuse. Like most sociopaths and other compulsive liars.

Bottom line: If KC had an accomplice, why hasn't she rolled over?

When she said, "She's close to home," she also said, "She's OK, I can feel it," and "She'll be home soon, and just as she was." How much of that was true?
"She's close to home"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie