Possible Significance of the Neighbors Names?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MORE

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68799

That thread specifically deals with it on 8-11-2008

Found it, but not a lot of details. No transcript but I found where it came from at least. Maybe someone better at searching here can find it.

Orlando Salinas on Geraldo said it on August 10th.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68787&page=8

post 187 it starts. Quote:

So on geraldo, orlando salinas said something to the effect that Lee had found names of people Casey had mentioned (jeff, juliet I assume) in her address book with numbers of neighbors. He called the numbers and the neighbors and Lee were confused. I do not know if this is a physical address book or in a phone, I was under the impression LE had her phone and the blackjack was gone, if it even existed.

Found it, but not a lot of details. No transcript but I found where it came from at least. Maybe someone better at searching here can find it.

Orlando Salinas on Geraldo said it on August 10th.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68787&page=8

post 187 it starts. Quote:

So on geraldo, orlando salinas said something to the effect that Lee had found names of people Casey had mentioned (jeff, juliet I assume) in her address book with numbers of neighbors. He called the numbers and the neighbors and Lee were confused. I do not know if this is a physical address book or in a phone, I was under the impression LE had her phone and the blackjack was gone, if it even existed.

Aug. 10th ??......wow my memory is better than I thought, considering how much I've read/heard since then.....LOL

I was afraid this was going to end up being something that was just said (no real numbers to check).

Maybe Orlando reads here ??? & will report these names/numbers.....LOL We want our clues !!!

But 47+1+9=57, not 55

Correct! This case, in many ways, reminds me of ABC's "The Mole". I know KC states on some site that her fav reality show was "Survivor". But, wondering if she wasn't a "Mole" fan too. Or maybe just many of us posters are...

Yes you are correct.

RE: the 2 real numbers, listed w/the 2 fake names......

checkout the Jeff/Juliet thread some think these are the fake names....

Also poster BeanE thinks when Lee called 'juliet' that neighbor Brittany S answered the phone...

looking for more info

RE: the 2 real numbers, listed w/the 2 fake names......

checkout the Jeff/Juliet thread some think these are the fake names....

Also poster BeanE thinks when Lee called 'juliet' that neighbor Brittany S answered the phone...

looking for more info

Thanks!

So, I wonder if Brittany knows more than she's telling.....??

IIRC KC said 'Juliet' was one of the people she talked to about Caylee missing.

then again...when KC 'says' something, it could always be a lie.....:furious:

another thought...

KC told Lee to talk to 'mutual friends'.....seems like Brittany fits this discription too.

PS.....if KC spells these names...Brittany..Juliette....they both have 8 letters

So, I wonder if Brittany knows more than she's telling.....??

IIRC KC said 'Juliet' was one of the people she talked to about Caylee missing.

then again...when KC 'says' something, it could always be a lie.....:furious:

I don't know. If Casey lives 10 minutes at a time, she likely changed those names in her phone hoping police would go no further. I was curious if they were related to the two houses in question.

There is speculation she posed as ZG, even in a traffic incident with her friend Annie, whose interviews have yet to be released. That would blow the connection to names on the street perhaps, yet the ZG name was entered in May 2008 on whitepages, also relative to peoplesearch previously, and phonebook, etc. Maybe "backtracking" or planning - can't say. Perhaps she was more of a diabolical planner than we all previously thought. I thought perhaps she came up with ZG during the 30 days she was missing initially. I could be wrong, and perhaps she is much more of a planner than I gave her credit for. Too many coincidences though.

Remember only the Zanny name was before July 15th, confirmed, and it may have absolutely nothing to do with Zenaida, but more of a nickname or perhaps a name from a children's book about a nanny.

I don't know. If Casey lives 10 minutes at a time, she likely changed those names in her phone hoping police would go no further. I was curious if they were related to the two houses in question.

There is speculation she posed as ZG, even in a traffic incident with her friend Annie, whose interviews have yet to be released. That would blow the connection to names on the street perhaps, yet the ZG name was entered in May 2008 on whitepages, also relative to peoplesearch previously, and phonebook, etc. Maybe "backtracking" or planning - can't say. Perhaps she was more of a diabolical planner than we all previously thought. I thought perhaps she came up with ZG during the 30 days she was missing initially. I could be wrong, and perhaps she is much more of a planner than I gave her credit for. Too many coincidences though.

Remember only the Zanny name was before July 15th, confirmed, and it may have absolutely nothing to do with Zenaida, but more of a nickname or perhaps a name from a children's book about a nanny.

Either that, or the case will contain the most coincidences EVER......LOL

you missed my added PS....If KC spells these namesBrittany...Juliette....they both contain 8 letters

Either that, or the case will contain the most coincidences EVER......LOL

you missed my added PS....If KC spells these namesBrittany...Juliette....they both contain 8 letters

Well, honestly I don't think the 8 letters are anything but a normal coincidence. Why she listed her as Juliette might be more to throw investigators elsewhere. Brittanys interview with police was released and reveals little to nothing to that angle but there were interesting tidbits about diapers in the car and the doll. Brittany was pregnant at the same time. Brittany claims she never heard the name Zanny or Zenaida.

In Brittanys interview is where it is revealed Lee called her and played Whos on First with her. Lee was frustrated because he was given another fake number. That was on the second call to her.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0925/17555345.pdf

She is just a common liar and she takes bits and pieces from real life to create her tales. When confronted with the lie, she just makes up another one to cover it. Sorry, but I can't say she was cleverly sending out clues.

I like how she told LP to "get out of my house" and her parents did nothing.

She is just a common liar and she takes bits and pieces from real life to create her tales. When confronted with the lie, she just makes up another one to cover it. Sorry, but I can't say she was cleverly sending out clues.

I like how she told LP to "get out of my house" and her parents did nothing.

I don't believe in coincidences for the most part. There are some, but the fact that body was found behind peoplesearch, Whitepages, Phonebook listings for a Zenaida and a Gonzalez is a fascinating coincidence don't you think???? However those came to be is another story, but if she lived on the fly with her lies, saying she dropped her off between 9 and 1 and those same addresses have listings tells me that she either came up with that to tell some truth after the fact or planned it a bit during the 30 days she had.

Well, honestly I don't think the 8 letters are anything but a normal coincidence. Why she listed her as Juliette might be more to throw investigators elsewhere. Brittanys interview with police was released and reveals little to nothing to that angle but there were interesting tidbits about diapers in the car and the doll. Brittany was pregnant at the same time. Brittany claims she never heard the name Zanny or Zenaida.

In Brittanys interview is where it is revealed Lee called her and played Whos on First with her. Lee was frustrated because he was given another fake number. That was on the second call to her.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0925/17555345.pdf

TY...Darn, I musta been 'noddin' out' the first time I read this......yep, BS was the Juliet number that was listed.....& Lee did call it.....BS interview sounds truthful to me too. (another reason, it didn't 'stick out' in my mind)

Guess these names/numbers just more of KC lies.......er-ah... 'mis-truths'

Everyone wants to discuss this and several posters brought this up yesterday,but it is getting lost and then reposted in differnt places... so let's put it out there and get it over with LOL.
Perhaps someone will be kind enough to link the white pages but NOT post the information and street addresses here.
There are listings to a couple neighbors on Hopespring named Gonzalez and one neighbor(past or present unknown) with the name Zenaida.
There is no reason to reveal information about the neighbors AT ALL. But the issue that these names, while certainly not uncommon in this area, are right there near where Caylee was found is interesting.
I looked at the other neighbors yesterday to see if there was a Fernandez on the street but did not see one.

Coincidence due to the common nature of the names? or part of Casey's pattern of plucking truth from the air and weaving it into her own story?

Again, there is absolutely no reason to discuss the neighbors themselves.

Zenaida whitepages link:
http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReverseAddress?street=4709
+hopespring+dr.&city_zip=orlando&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

Gonzales whitepages link:
http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReverseAddress?street=4701+hopespring+dr.&city_zip=orlando&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

It is my understanding that the body was found very close to the property line between these two houses.

Sara

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsjesse