Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay.. So I have done a bit more research because of the discussion and now I am sort of stuck in between whether I believe it could have been a homicide or if it was in fact an accident (my original stance). Ultimately, I think the only way to positively determine she was killed at the hands of LISK or anybody else, is if law enforcement releases more information (like the 911 call) to the public. My reservations about it being an accident is the missing and or broken larynx that was not recovered with the full set of bones. The SCPD have said that when the recovered her there was no trauma to her body, but until they find the missing larynx, they cannot ultimately conclude she was not killed by LISK. JB and MP were I guess "cleared" of the crime, but SCPD has never defined what being "cleared" meant to the public or Shannon's family, which is strange to one of the commenters above's point. Also, supposedly, which I have heard different things: there were no evident trace of hallucinogens in her body at the time of death, which is again, odd. I agree with the statement above: there is no way of knowing why her pants were removed, willingly or unwillingly. My point of "all over the country" was meant to demonstrate people on drugs can have strange or even dangerous behavior in their excited rage, but with the drug evidence I recently have found: it is hard for me to say Shannon would be even behaving this way if toxicology suggests there were no drugs in her system at the time. Also true, no one knows if she entered the marsh alive or dead. She could have been hiding, or someone might have been trying to hide her.

Okay.. So I have done a bit more research because of the discussion and now I am sort of stuck in between whether I believe it could have been a homicide or if it was in fact an accident (my original stance). Ultimately, I think the only way to positively determine she was killed at the hands of LISK or anybody else, is if law enforcement releases more information (like the 911 call) to the public. My reservations about it being an accident is the missing and or broken larynx that was not recovered with the full set of bones. The SCPD have said that when the recovered her there was no trauma to her body, but until they find the missing larynx, they cannot ultimately conclude she was not killed by LISK. JB and MP were I guess "cleared" of the crime, but SCPD has never defined what being "cleared" meant to the public or Shannon's family, which is strange to one of the commenters above's point. Also, supposedly, which I have heard different things: there were no evident trace of hallucinogens in her body at the time of death, which is again, odd. I agree with the statement above: there is no way of knowing why her pants were removed, willingly or unwillingly. My point of "all over the country" was meant to demonstrate people on drugs can have strange or even dangerous behavior in their excited rage, but with the drug evidence I recently have found: it is hard for me to say Shannon would be even behaving this way if toxicology suggests there were no drugs in her system at the time. Also true, no one knows if she entered the marsh alive or dead. She could have been hiding, or someone might have been trying to hide her.

Avessweeney, I think you have done a very good summation. There is so much that is unknown and likely will never be known. I believe so much speculation regarding a natural death is based on hallucinogens, and nobody has stated for a fact that Shannan ingested any. Neither Brewer nor Pak have mentioned hallucinogens.

Now the interesting thing regarding the wrongful death civil case brought against Dr. Hackett, was that the lawyer John Ray accused Hackett of 'treating' Shannan. Could 'treating' involve the administration of drugs? Hackett's defense is that he never 'treated' Shannan.

You are absolutely correct that the 911 call should be released, that would be an excellent first step in discovering what really went on that night.

I saw the UK America's Serial Killer documentary when it was first aired and never forgot it. I then saw this thread on Websleuths and have started reading as many threads as possible but it's going to take a while!

My first thought when watching the documentary was that I didn't trust MP. His body language and what he was saying just didn't come across right IMO.

I do think PH saw SG that night and maybe gave her something. I think he rang MG to cover his tracks. I don't see why AD and MP would tell him to ring her to reassure her. Why would he do that? He didn't know her from Adam.

I flip between murder and Shannan succumbing to hypothermia. Most days I'm in the hypothermia camp. I think she had a bad reaction to some drugs and flipped out. I think it's just a really sad coincidence that other people have been murdered.

However then I'll read someone else's post and I can totally see the murder and/or LISK side to it!

If SG did die accidentally surely there is nothing stopping the 911 tape being released. Clearly the police know something more!

I'm looking forward to reading more about the case and I hope one day the truth will come out.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm interested to hear the theories behind why the 911 tape isn't being released. SCPD have said because it is evidence, but if it is an accidental death, then there is no "evidence" to preserve. Do you believe it is because generally the SCPD are being negligent and want to avoid investigating SG's death because she was a sex worker, or because they have a suspicion of who LISK is and he has ties or involvement with those law enforcement agencies?? Lemme know below!

I'm interested to hear the theories behind why the 911 tape isn't being released. SCPD have said because it is evidence, but if it is an accidental death, then there is no "evidence" to preserve. Do you believe it is because generally the SCPD are being negligent and want to avoid investigating SG's death because she was a sex worker, or because they have a suspicion of who LISK is and he has ties or involvement with those law enforcement agencies?? Lemme know below!
Suffolk Co. claims they never release tapes. But a judge ordered them to. They appealed. Mum is the word now. It seems like there is something going on behind closed doors. Its to quite.

This is where I get confused because the tapes go against my hypothermia theory!

I think there is something in those tapes that incriminates someone or gives valuable information. There must be more than SG saying "They're going to kill me!", "Help me!" and her saying she thought she was in Jones Beach in a call that lasted 23 minutes.

Or she was high on something and the call is pretty much her screaming the whole way through which would be distressing for people to hear.

I saw the UK America's Serial Killer documentary when it was first aired and never forgot it. I then saw this thread on Websleuths and have started reading as many threads as possible but it's going to take a while!

My first thought when watching the documentary was that I didn't trust MP. His body language and what he was saying just didn't come across right IMO.

I do think PH saw SG that night and maybe gave her something. I think he rang MG to cover his tracks. I don't see why AD and MP would tell him to ring her to reassure her. Why would he do that? He didn't know her from Adam.

I flip between murder and Shannan succumbing to hypothermia. Most days I'm in the hypothermia camp. I think she had a bad reaction to some drugs and flipped out. I think it's just a really sad coincidence that other people have been murdered.

However then I'll read someone else's post and I can totally see the murder and/or LISK side to it!

If SG did die accidentally surely there is nothing stopping the 911 tape being released. Clearly the police know something more!

I'm looking forward to reading more about the case and I hope one day the truth will come out.

Do you remember where you saw the UK documentary on this and if possible.. do you have a link? It would be greatly appreciated!

Do you remember where you saw the UK documentary on this and if possible.. do you have a link? It would be greatly appreciated!
It was on youtube and then removed. It was called Americas Serial Killer. True Stories. Maybe one of our UK posters can upload it for us.

It was on youtube and then removed. It was called Americas Serial Killer. True Stories. Maybe one of our UK posters can upload it for us.
I saw it on Channel 4's on demand service 'All 4'.

I am really bad with technology and wouldn't have a clue how to upload it, or if it's even possible 😕 Sorry! [emoji15]

The most probable reason I can think of that they won't release the tapes is because Shannan told them things during the call that:
1. should have made them able to determine her general location from what she was telling them
and
2. She sounds distraught and terrified, thereby making a liar of LE for publicly announcing she was calm on the call (the letter to the newspaper) and, if "1." is also true, making it obvious an immediate and major police response should have taken place

I'm having a hard time at this point believing they are covering for anyone other than themselves and their department.

And so, Spota is going to trial on Tuesday Nov. 12. According to Bellone, Spota blocked the FBI from investigating Gilgo.
It was reported by LINY on May 12, 2016 that Bellone was on the steps of the SCDA telling Spota to get out of office
and that Spota was running a criminal enterprise.

If you would learn how the business of sex trafficking works and the illegal criminal enterprise, you would know that a pimp
would NEVER hand his phone to a stranger to call the mother of a dead - missing - prostitute. The fact of the matter is
Alex Diaz called shannan's phone all weekend and it went straight to voicemail. Alex called Pak on sunday night around
7pm and asked Pak why shannan had not come home from work. Pak told Alex about 4 different stories, but Alex told
Pak YOU call the mother, I'm not calling the mother.

Remember Diaz had broken Shannan's jaw with a bunch of punches to the face. Shannan had to pay for her own medical
costs in installment payments, henceforth, Mari hated Diaz.

Pak ran to Hackett and Hackett called Mari on Pak's phone.

remember, Mari always told the world that she learned Shannan was missing when Hackett called her THE NEXT DAY
the next day is May 2.

so - WHY did Hackett call Mari on Pak's phone. Because he's a very sick man, and Pak is also a very sick man. If you watched 48 Hours, you witnessed Dominick Varrone in a very cheap suit telling Erin
Moriority that Dr. Hackett is a nosy busy body who inserts himself into things.

NOT IN A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BUDDY- not at all
Pak has to answer to his mafia bosses as to what happened to Shannan.

If ya'll would learn how the business works, you would know
Varrone was lieing, Hackett has lied all through out this case, Pak is a pathological liar,
Diaz is dumb as a ton of bricks, and the SCPD including but not limited to Portela,
Dormer, Varrone, Cameron and Spota have all lied to the public.

It's a cover up. the police told Mari for the first year of the case that they did
not believe her that Hackett called her. Hackett told Mari when she confronted
him that he did not call her

by magic - the families held a vigil on june 11, 2011. The case went viral around the world,
many press were at the vigil.

By magic - Dormer AND Hackett were confronted by Erin Moriority of 48 Hours
by magic - Dormer and Hackett were forced to admit that Hackett DID call Mari because
he's on the phone records. and THAT is where this case has died.

If ya'll would learn that there is NO WAY that a pimp would hand his phone to a perfect stranger
you would.
know that Pak and Hackett were BUSINESS PARTNERS in this business

so you want to ask your self
why did the police protect Hackett - and Pak? eh?
why did they have that fake search for her with the amphibious machine?
Why did they pretend to get a tip that she was in the marsh

seems to me they NEVER SEARCHED THE MARSH FOR HER
seems to me that shannan was in skeletal form JUST LIKE THE GILGO BODIES
seems to me that you cannot collect DNA from a skeleton that has been exposed in the elements.

Hackett and Pak are guilty guilty guilty
and protected protected protected by TOMMIE SPOTA

why am I writing this?
I hope - that SOMEONE confronts him at his trial and asks him
WHY he did not arrest Pak for:

a) transportation
b) Mann Act
c) pandering
d) promoting prostitution
e) reckless endangerment
f) concealing a body
g) obstruction of justice
h) NOT looking for Shannan - Pak ONLY went to Oak Beach with Alex when Alex started
screaming at Pak on the phone - and Pak went MAY FOURTH folks - NOT May 3 - which
Kolker, Erin Moriority and Hackett - stated in his deposition

May FOURTH!!!
i) leaving the scene of a crime
j) involuntary manslaughter
k) NOT doing his job of protecting shannan from dangerous john's
l) NOT telling Alex that Shannan called 911- Alex found out when he received Shannan's last
phone bill - he saw a 911 call for 23 minutes - Pak never told Alex Shannan called 911.
gee? hmmmmmmm? ya wonder why?
m) Pak did not act like a man to Shannan, Alex, nor Mari - he is a pathological liar and he's
covering up her murder

question is - why didn't Tommie Spota arrest Pak for all of the above?

well - what does Pak do for a living
he brings bodies to old white men in Long Island for sexual deviancy
now
i feel Hawk entering the thread commenting on Spota and others for sexual deviancy.

Spota never arrested the john - Brewer
the transportation and supplier - Pak
nor the doc - who is involved in this case up to his PAD for SCRIPTS

c'mon folks - the body was found behind his house
WAKE THE FRIG UP
End of story.

Avessweeney, I think you have done a very good summation. There is so much that is unknown and likely will never be known. I believe so much speculation regarding a natural death is based on hallucinogens, and nobody has stated for a fact that Shannan ingested any. Neither Brewer nor Pak have mentioned hallucinogens.

Now the interesting thing regarding the wrongful death civil case brought against Dr. Hackett, was that the lawyer John Ray accused Hackett of 'treating' Shannan. Could 'treating' involve the administration of drugs? Hackett's defense is that he never 'treated' Shannan.

You are absolutely correct that the 911 call should be released, that would be an excellent first step in discovering what really went on that night.

The cops CANNOT release Shannan's 911 call

she SAID TOO MUCH
she NAMED too many names on the call

that's fact.

Mari knew this before she died. There was a woman who befriended the families
and has been on this case since Megan was missing. She grew up in Long Island
and after Shannan came out of the marsh - she had some of her high school
friend SCPD coppers in her home and demanded to know what was on the 911 call.

She would not take no for an answer.
They told her that the call will never be released because Shannan tipped names,
a lot of names,

Brewer told the public early on - when the truth comes out about that night
that SCPD will have egg on their face.

I want someone to confront Spota - at his trial - if the judge allows people
to speak up at the sentencing - like Wexler did for Jimmy's sentencing -
I hope people really lay into spota and demand to know why he blocked the
FBI's involvement in the case.

don't believe a word you hear about FBI working with SCPD on the gilgo case
not one word of it is true. The lackey in the FBI working the gilgo case is
Richard Shaw - bestest buddies with Portela -
Leeann spoke to both Shaw and Portela and she can't stand either one of them.

Portela makes $250 thousand a year being a palace guard of Burke.

If you have followed Hawk (if you CAN follow him and his bad English)
you know that he has pointed out to you that SCPD are professional liars,
and even hitmen.

If you watched the Michael Divers video by WNBC, if you watched STRONG ISLAND
if you watched Erin Moriority's interview with that lowest form of smegma Kevin McCready,
if you watched Dominick Varrone with Erin Moriority

you will see that SCPD are professional liars when it comes to death - MURDER
REDRUM

at the hands of law enforcement on Long Island.

Hawk likes to say that Burke is evil, more evil than anyone can imagine.
I've seen how Spota works - I read the book by Jay Salpeter on the Marty Tankeleff case

one of the scariest books i have ever read. Why? Spota went OUT of his way to
keep the truth from the public.

Marty Tankleff was framed by K. McCready - a cop who had the day OFF when marty
called 911 at 6am - that his parents were dead But yet -McCready arrived at the Tankleff
house 20 mintues after marty called 911 and brought marty to SCPD HQ and framed him
for the murder of his parents. According to the book McCready took a bribe of $100,000
to keep the real killers Harris, Kent and Creedon away from the press -

but the masterful private investigator Jay Salpeter snooped out the truth
and what happened

he was stalked, terrorized, tailed, harassed and terrorized (Oh I already said that) by the
evil SCPD hit squad that went after him like bats out of hell. Those same loser cops
went after Chris Loeb and terrorized him, too.

Please - someone PLEASE confront Spota regarding the lies the SCDA and the SCPD
have lied about Shannan's case.

I know, because Chris Loeb told me way back when he was being protected by U.S. Attorney
Robert Capers that the Feds really wanted to take down Spota for YEARS, but couldn't
because Spota had terrorized so many people, and he was too powerful.

HEAR HEAR CHRIS LOEB - you did what no Fed could.
You spoke up for the truth.
David vs. goliath.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate Hawk's input, he has a lot of
knowledge of the "game of thrones" Long Island.

But I have trouble understanding his English, that's all.

For the record, I'm not the first person to tell Hawk
I don't understand his English.

We have been hearing about the corrupt SCPD and their leadership for years. How entrenched and powerful they are and how they control even the FBI and the Justice department.

What I do not understand is why no media outlet, nor opposition politician or citizens group have not risen up against them. If everything said about the SCPD is true, I cannot believe everybody is so complacent on Long Island?

We have been hearing about the corrupt SCPD and their leadership for years. How entrenched and powerful they are and how they control even the FBI and the Justice department.

What I do not understand is why no media outlet, nor opposition politician or citizens group have not risen up against them. If everything said about the SCPD is true, I cannot believe everybody is so complacent on Long Island?

watch this video below and see if YOU would want to take on Burke or Spota.
the men that killed this lawyer in broad open daylight - are friends with Burke and Spota
Thanks to Hawk - I learned about the Michael Divers case.

It won't let me post it here
Google -
I-Team: Graphic Surveillance Video Surfaces 2 Years After Attorney's Controversial Beach Club Death

Michael Divers, 52, died after an altercation with two other men outside an NY beach club on Aug. 28, 2015
By Sarah Wallace
Published Jul 6, 2017 at 3:01 PM | Updated at 7:19 PM EDT on Jul 6, 2017

and then google

Re-investigate the Murder of Michael Divers!

RZoEmZGSisAXChB-800x450-noPad.jpg

fumiKEexJzRfFPv-48x48-noPad.jpg

Kristin Divers started this petition to Senator Charles E. Schumer and 7 others
My name is Kristen Divers and my husband was murdered on August 28, 2015, in a physical altercation with David Brase and Mark McGreen at a community beach house in Centerport, Long Island. To date these men have not been brought to justice and I write to ask for your help in a re-investigation of the matter.

I had been told by several community sources that the 2 men, Brase and McGreen, have ties to the Suffolk County police department including the imprisoned chief James Burke and the corrupt DA Tom Spota.

When I watched this video of Brase and McGreen KILLING Michael Divers, I was chilled to the bone.

HOW many people have Burke and spota killed on Long Island?

Thank GOD Loretta Lynch has taken down Tom spota. May he go to prison for the rest of his
life.

I find it rather strange that the Dr. would call Shannon's mother and then say he didn't. While Shannon's mom walked into the Dr.'s house and was asking him about Shannon, she was still out in the land scape where she hadn't been found yet. How did he get Shannon's mother's phone number, and yet they found the phone on her when they found her body. I mean, it's kind of apparent to me. Is anybody else picking up on this stuff?

I find it rather strange that the Dr. would call Shannon's mother and then say he didn't. While Shannon's mom walked into the Dr.'s house and was asking him about Shannon, she was still out in the land scape where she hadn't been found yet. How did he get Shannon's mother's phone number, and yet they found the phone on her when they found her body. I mean, it's kind of apparent to me. Is anybody else picking up on this stuff?

This is probably better suited for another thread. The answers to your inquiries have been discussed at length... Alex Diaz (Shannon's boyfriend) and Michael Pak returned to Oak Beach in the days following her disappearance, they gave her number out to numerous members of the community including Dr.Hackett...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IdreamofJeannie