Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anderson and Mike, I know you dont believe Shannans case is related to the LISK case. Im on the fence. I dont know what to believe. I dont know if the SCPD would deliberately have an attorney go into court and lie on their behalf or not. I dont believe Shannans autopy report would be the deciding factor in whether this was done or not.

I think the onslaught on bashing police has been undue and unfair.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I don't believe Shannon was murdered. And IF she was, it was not by LISK. That is pretty clear.

And New York State law is really strict with releasing 911 calls. That is not my opinion; you can read the law yourself.

Clear how? You don't even know who she was in the house with. The drifter could be the LISK, but you have chosen to completely ignore him in your version of events

I don't believe Shannon was murdered. And IF she was, it was not by LISK. That is pretty clear.

And New York State law is really strict with releasing 911 calls. That is not my opinion; you can read the law yourself.
I guess the question is what does the SCPD believe? NY is really strict with releasing 911 calls? I saw 48 hrs last night. It was a NYC case. They 911 tape was played.

Burke was a piece of ****. No doubt. But we really think we had a cover up with every other detective, officer and ME? Really? That's tinfoil hat brigade ****.

I guess the question is what does the SCPD believe? NY is really strict with releasing 911 calls? I saw 48 hrs last night. It was a NYC case. They 911 tape was played.
Was the case closed?

Yes the law is very clear. I don't pretend to understand why and when exceptions are made. Not pretending to be an expert.

Watch it Anderson. I'll say it again - you don't know what you're talking about. So when you say

"a really good look at what kind of person/lawyer Ray actually is" you better watch it because you're not a lawyer and you
haven't lifted a finger to help Mari or the girls for the last 5 years.
You were not at the funeral or you would have known a lot about Mari's witchcraft and sorcery.

There was talk that she did sorcery against Hackett in OB with JG and Scalise and Scalice's mom Evelyn.
Were you at the funeral? What do you know?

After the funeral, there was the cremation and then back to Mari's house. Were you there? I don't remember seeing you.
So what do you know? NOTHING that's what. You follow Beach Bum's book like it's a bible in the LISK CASE. And Kolker
was NOT at the funeral by the way. He sent flowers which were completely inappropriate because Mari HATED him to the core.

I came back and told you it's not a bible and it is filled with half truths and inaccuracies, ALL the families were furious with
him in that book as they had been misquoted and misinformation is throughout that entire book.
Sounds like you are threatening Mr. Anderson TKM? Dare he utter something against St. Mari? Kolker's book isn't bible to me or Anderson in regards to LISK from what I can tell especially since I don't think SG is a LISK victim.

The only? No. Large scale, all encompassing to cover one woman's murder to exclude her from an obvious ongoing SK investigation? I think that's ridiculous

TKM,
You also haven't clearly stated half truths and the like being purposefully vague. Ray seems like an opportunistic . "Mari would be ok with this defense because she loved her daughters". Bull crap. Attention seeking blood sucker.

Look this girl was screaming someone was trying to killer her, gus saw her being chased, what is the proper police procedure in that situation?

The police did not have that info as it was routed to NY state police as she mentioned Jones Beach. A hysterical, seemingly impaired woman screaming. Suffolk County came for the other calls and found nothing. It did blow to be bigger later. It makes no sense for police to solely exclude and cover up Shannan as a possible victim especially once it was apparent there was a SK situation.

And TKM, thanks for pointing out most of us weren't there and you were. We get it. Maybe you are too close to see the truth?

The police did not have that info as it was routed to NY state police as she mentioned Jones Beach. A hysterical, seemingly impaired woman screaming. Suffolk County came for the other calls and found nothing. It did blow to be bigger later. It makes no sense for police to solely exclude and cover up Shannan as a possible victim especially once it was apparent there was a SK situation.

Gus called them and said a woman was screaming for help and a man was chasing her. They knew the exact location where this woman was, a gated community. What happened?

Do you mean new york state park police?

That's a gated community in the loosest sense of the term I have ever seen. People argue, fight, sober up and leave together all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member