Possibly breaking news.......... not sure

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they found no body I wonder what it was that they actually found? clothes? murder weapon? the infamous blanket?

omg you guys! I was hoping so bad that she was alive. :( :(

Me, too. I have had the feeling of dread concerning Haleigh ever since Tommy was arrested with that huge bond when it should have only been around 1000 dollars.

Below are the posts I mentioned earlier our member chester posted in the dreams/visions thread. We haven't seen her since she left out two days ago to possibly search some areas. Hoping she's okay and checks in soon. Thought you might be interested in these, plus do go read the dreams thread a few other members mentioned some bodies of water to be searched.

I have been scared for the people who did this since day one. I do feel RC is going to explode, in a bad way, and LE is quite away of this.

I had another dream yesterday...It was 2 doves and then an aeiral view, I was in the air fllying with the doves then all of a sudden I zoomed really fast down to the Earth...I was planted in an area in a Lake near Satsuma. I am going up to search for myself in a couple of days.

soon as the sun peeks out...I am heading to a place I was TOLD where there are travel trailers....... thanks for the comment. With the recent developments last night........it sure is going to make an interesting day.

I might go to the court hearing this AM. All of my dreams are coming true...and they fit in exactly with someone else I will be searching with today.

I do have a person who can facilitate anything I need. Possibly a boat to check out some areas. And someone who can check out and verify the FACE I saw...........the ROSE and JIM............ I am sucking down the coffee preparing for an interesting day.

The St. Anthony pray is with me....

I am confused b.c there other reports that someone called into First Coast News saying they found her body. WFTV was reliable in the Caylee Anthony case so IDK what to think.

Guess I am going to bed.

God bless Haleigh and her families. :(

Nite ya'll

As for this week�s search at the Mondex, Bowling said �we�re searching it for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.�

He said law enforcement�s focus on the site was prompted by tips and information from detective interviews.

�We�ve had to prioritize tips in this case,� Bowling said. �This body of water has been brought up in a couple of occasions.�

Based on the information, authorities began searching it Thursday because �the weather is right and we�ve got enough personnel,� Bowling added.

This week, investigators have been interviewing the babysitter�s brother Hank Croslin Jr., who goes by Tommy, since his arrest Tuesday on a grand theft charge.

Officers also have interviewed Ronald Cummings numerous times. Both he and Haleigh�s mother, Crystal Sheffield, have been cleared of suspicion in the disappearance, authorities say.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/19/news/news01.txt BBM

Me, too. I have had the feeling of dread concerning Haleigh ever since Tommy was arrested with that huge bond when it should have only been around 1000 dollars.

Even Nancy Grace said on her show that she wondered if they were taking Tommy in jail in hopes he'd break and tell everything.

Me too Willen..i so hoped they were just hiding her out for money or something.. This is so sad..another beautiful little girl that never got to grow up..

We learned and now know in Laci Petersons case, the dogs scented from her driveway, down the highway, to the pier, dock and pillar post that Laci was loaded up from into the boat. They also held their nose out making a gesture indicating to the handler she was in the water. So I would say yes, scent dogs can scent the highway even days afterwards. I believe it was over a week after Laci disappeared when they were brought in and led the handlers to the bay where scott docked and went out into the water with Laci.

It was explained that through the heating/ac ventilation system of the vehicle, her skins cells, fluff and scent is what was exhausted from the truck and left on the highway leading the trail from her driveway. Hope this helps.

Thanks for that look back KOOL LOOK. I will never forget it, and we learned so much about so many things while Sleuthing the case.

I am sick at heart at the thought of Haleigh being found dead. I so hoped this little princess would be somehow found alive. xox

As for this week�s search at the Mondex, Bowling said �we�re searching it for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.�

He said law enforcement�s focus on the site was prompted by tips and information from detective interviews.

�We�ve had to prioritize tips in this case,� Bowling said. �This body of water has been brought up in a couple of occasions.�

Based on the information, authorities began searching it Thursday because �the weather is right and we�ve got enough personnel,� Bowling added.

This week, investigators have been interviewing the babysitter�s brother Hank Croslin Jr., who goes by Tommy, since his arrest Tuesday on a grand theft charge.

Officers also have interviewed Ronald Cummings numerous times. Both he and Haleigh�s mother, Crystal Sheffield, have been cleared of suspicion in the disappearance, authorities say.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/19/news/news01.txt BBM

"This body of water has been brought up in a couple occasions"? WTH and their just now deciding to drain it. Geez

Thanks for that look back KOOL LOOK. I will never forget it, and we learned so much about so many things while Sleuthing the case.

I am sick at heart at the thought of Haleigh being found dead. I so hoped this little princess would be somehow found alive. xox

I think with that case, our IQs jumped up tremendously after we got through with the trial. What a case to get broke in on. I think this one is very similar too. Just different motives. I really really had hopes she was alive and well, but when Tommy got arrested, all my hope vanished. Now I know why. I am really feeling sad for her parents and grand parents right now. I don't know if Ron will be able to handle this. Good to see you.

"This body of water has been brought up in a couple occasions"? WTH and their just now deciding to drain it. Geez

Thanks for posting for me, my thoughts exactly. Good night all, my carriage has turned into a pumpkin. LOL

Was it this case where someone was burning something on a boat the night Haleigh disappeared ?

Hi CHICANA, I remember that too but thought it was a barge on the river and was seen from across the river. xox

Divers Search Lake In Haleigh Cummings Case

Posted: 11:14 pm EDT September 18, 2009
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Dive crews in Putnam County searched a lake Friday night for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.

Sources tell Eyewitness News that crews did not find a body, but they did find evidence in the case.

Haleigh disappeared from her home in Satsuma in February.

MORE AT:

http://www.wftv.com/news/20998031/detail.html

Is it time to call NG yet?

Oh dear. It's Friday. And she won't know until Monday.

So much BREAKING NEWS,

and most of it here on WS, 24-7.

I heart you guys.

Hi Emma, You know your posts light up every thread where you post. ;} I did get a hearty laugh at the thought of Miss Nancy having to sit on this all weekend with her shows already in the can . :D: :slap:

HMMM. I'm confused b.c WFTV is reliable as far as I know. They were always up to date on the Caylee Anthony case.

At this time the only thing pointing to Tommy is the disposal of Haleigh's body. It is still unknown as to how Haleigh died or who was responsible.

Sorry woman. A "thanks' was not enough.

WORD.

Originally Posted by kant

Forgive me. I'm not sure I'm following - why it is if Hank Jr gave a tip, how does that equal he did it?

Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching

I said it before and I don't mind saying it again:

Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching

I think it is reasonable to think since they have Tommy in custody and questioned Lindsay about HER timeline between Sunday and Tuesday...it is pointing directly at Tommy right now. Not Misty. Not Ronald. Tommy. No one else is going to know those kind of details as to where to find evidence besides a person who put it there, imo. LE are not searching these ponds and the area on a whim. They have been told where to search.

Sorry you had to say it again for me, but thanks for the response. I appreciate it.

Im trying to follow here - so it is not at all possible for one person to be responsible for someone's death and another person to dispose of the body?

And it is not at all possible for one person to be responsible for someone's death and another person to have knowledge of that information, whether by witnessing it or having been told by someone who was there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop