Possibly breaking news.......... not sure

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off of Stokes Landing Road south of Palatka.
Stokes Landing Road goes a distance. I need to know what the crossroads are to pinpoint the ponds. Earlier it was indicated it could be at Mondetes Road and Stokes Landing Road.

oh my, I just thought of this. If Hank is guilty, gave the tip, did he do it, and possibly did LE put that on the table that he or his wife Lindsay would collect the reward money? I could see this as a motivation for Hank to tell. I just can't see him telling on his own self for being in jail on a stolen gun charge and not just ride it out with punishment and or fines and be back out fairly quick.

Him just sitting in jail for a day doesn't make me think that's what broke Hank, I'm always looking for a motive in everything.

"The love of money is the root of all evil".

map.jpg

If this route was taken in a car, do you know about how long it would take to get there?

Stokes Landing Road goes a distance. I need to know what the crossroads are to pinpoint the ponds. Earlier it was indicated it could be at Mondetes Road and Stokes Landing Road.

a satellite map would indicate the surrounding bldgs images we see on the news footage just posted. Remember in the video she pointed to a bldg, with a dirt road going down the side of it? The mentioned the pond is around 3 acres. Hope this helps you SS

HOLY MACKEREL!!!!!

Dear Haleigh Forum Faithful Posters - I have checked here more often than you can know over the summer months, but posted little. I'm praying hard that tonight your baby's found. I hope that they find your little precious rose, and all our prayers are answered.

xxxx
emma:blowkiss:

Here we go. They did find evidence. Hmmmm no telling what that could be. I knew Tommy knew something. Reading about Ron, doesn't seem he's shakin in his booties from guilt and fear of his own arrest.

I'm thinking if Hank didn't harm Haleigh, he was involved in disposing of evidence and possibly her. But, I believe he did it. We'll see.

BBM

If I may ask, where are you reading about Ron? I'd like to read it too, but I'm not sure where to look or to what you're referring.

TIA. :-)

wasn't our member chesterp going on a search yesterday near a lake or pond and mentioned it in detail on the dream vision thread here? She hasn't been logged on since her last post about the new search endeavor to my knowledge, though I've not checked her profile page.

Forgive me. I'm not sure I'm following - why it is if Hank Jr gave a tip, how does that equal he did it?

If this route was taken in a car, do you know about how long it would take to get there?

It's hard to say without an exact location on the road.

However, ROUGHLY...

Driving directions to Stokes Landing Rd, Palatka, FL 32177
19.4 mi – about 36 mins

202 Green Ln
FL 32189
1. Head northwest on Green Ln toward Monroe Ave 10 ft
2. Slight right at Monroe Ave 246 ft
3. Take the 1st right onto Tyler St 0.4 mi
4. Turn right at Buffalo Bluff Rd 1.2 mi
5. Turn left at S US-17 10.9 mi
6. Turn left at N 9th St 0.3 mi
7. Slight right at Crill Ave/FL-20 .3 mi
8. Turn left at FL-19/S State Rd 19 Continue to follow FL-19 .7 mi
9. Turn left at Horseman Club Rd .7 mi
10. Turn right at E Peniel Rd 0.6 mi
11. Turn left at Stokes Landing Rd 1.3 mi

Stokes Landing Rd
Palatka, FL 32177

Off of Stokes Landing Road south of Palatka.

Stokes Landing Rd looks like a fairly long road on the google maps. It deadends into the St Johns river. Does anyone know what the closest cross street is to this pond?

Someone asked about a jon boat earlier? I forgot to quote the post, I'm sorry.

I did a search and here is the post that mentions the jon boat.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County

The link is still active in that post and if you hit the "more" button until you see the date of Feb 11, 2009 you will see it was here:

...sherriffs dept just left father's neighborhood towing small jon boat
9:59 AM Feb 11th from txt ...

Source was a Gainesville Sun reporter tweeting.

St. Johns County Sheriff David Shoar said Friday that members of his special operations team -- which includes the SWAT and dive teams -- were again called on Wednesday to help Putnam County investigators search for any sign of the girl, but he could not say where or why the search was being conducted.

Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy submitted a "mutual-aid request" on Wednesday, asking for help from neighboring counties, Shoar said.

"They've requested assistance from our special operations team, and we are providing that," Shoar said.
http://www.staugustine.com/stories/091909/news_091909_020.shtml

Forgive me. I'm not sure I'm following - why it is if Hank Jr gave a tip, how does that equal he did it?

I said it before and I don't mind saying it again:

I think it is reasonable to think since they have Tommy in custody and questioned Lindsay about HER timeline between Sunday and Tuesday...it is pointing directly at Tommy right now. Not Misty. Not Ronald. Tommy. No one else is going to know those kind of details as to where to find evidence besides a person who put it there, imo. LE are not searching these ponds and the area on a whim. They have been told where to search.

hehehehe I think you about covered it for all of us, got questions much? :innocent: Start the thread, I don't want to forget these questions, because these are the stumpers that would keep us unsure of our theories throughout the investigation. Then we can answer them and see how it fits in and see if we were right in our thoughts.

One of my questions: Misty how long have you possibly known Hank was involved in someway and what made you think this? Why were you scared to tell? Same for Ron, how long has he thought Hank did it. I'm serious, when I said two days ago they may have arrested Hank and sought out the victim of the gun thief was to have Hank in protective custody so Ron wouldn't break the law in trying to harm or kill him. Because I think everyone agreed, if Ron was innocent, he would try to kill the person who did do it and I believe LE thought that too.

I don't blame Misty for wanting that RO, plus if he did harm Haleigh, think about how much of a slap in the face now it is for him to enter a court of law and make the comment concerning the ro "she can have it because I'm moving out of town anyway", that took nerve.

I assume this is what he and ma and pa we doing that day going over to ron's grandmothers property to try and get misty in that vehicle to take her somewhere and beat her down into keeping her mouth shut, if not hurt her too and she and Ron knew it. Explains now why Ron hasn't been charged with beating Hank.

Ron was charged with beating Hank (assault and burglary) and spent a night in jail until he was bailed out. However, Ron has not been charged yet for the headless rat put into the mailbox to threaten Hank Jr.

FYI to new members - WS members have access to private forums; haleigh rumors thread is in private forums, members on scanners are manning that thread tonite.

ETA, sorry all.

Haleigh's rumors thread:

Go to Private Forums, then - "The Parking Lot"

(parital directions are only partially helpful)

It's hard to say without an exact location on the road.

However, ROUGHLY...

Driving directions to Stokes Landing Rd, Palatka, FL 32177
19.4 mi – about 36 mins

202 Green Ln
FL 32189
1. Head northwest on Green Ln toward Monroe Ave 10 ft
2. Slight right at Monroe Ave 246 ft
3. Take the 1st right onto Tyler St 0.4 mi
4. Turn right at Buffalo Bluff Rd 1.2 mi
5. Turn left at S US-17 10.9 mi
6. Turn left at N 9th St 0.3 mi
7. Slight right at Crill Ave/FL-20 .3 mi
8. Turn left at FL-19/S State Rd 19 Continue to follow FL-19 .7 mi
9. Turn left at Horseman Club Rd .7 mi
10. Turn right at E Peniel Rd 0.6 mi
11. Turn left at Stokes Landing Rd 1.3 mi

Stokes Landing Rd
Palatka, FL 32177

It kind of sounds like the trail that the dogs took, doesn't it? Maybe scent was lost when a vehicle carrying Haleigh hit the highway. Is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop