Possibly breaking news.......... not sure

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK if they do find her body and Ron did not have anything to do with it...and Misty knew, someone better have her in protective custody and have a several LE with
Ron.
There will be no body to be found by now, only remains of what once was a body.

20998287_640X360.jpg
'glad their draining the pond instead of just diving, dragging and searching. they will find anything thrown in there no matter how small. Wonder where this tip came from.

I think it is reasonable to think since they have Tommy in custody and questioned Lindsay about HER timeline between Sunday and Tuesday...it is pointing directly at Tommy right now. Not Misty. Not Ronald. But Tommy. No one else is going to know those kind of details as to where to find evidence besides a person who put it there, imo. LE are not searching these ponds and the area on a whim. They have been told where to search.

you're on a roll, good thoughts, keep posting. The rose is a stumper for me. I need that one explained by the time this is all said and done. We need to start a list now, of all the questions we want answered by the time the guilty has been tried.

scanner news anyone listening?

I know, right? I cannot get pass this rose and the fact they found it in the same location Misty told them to look. And need I remind you, TES had already searched that particular area and Misty said she thought they didn't do an adequate search and then told them about the rose. Now....if Misty told them she thought they didn't do an adequate search maybe it was because they did not find Haleigh but Misty is sure she is there, therefore, giving them a description of what to look for. The rose. In one of the news articles they show a picture of the rose that was found. It looked like it was under a lot of tree branches. Did you see that picture? I wonder why they won't tell us where the rose was found.

We do need a list because I have a lot of questions. Who and why the people from Tyler called the non emergency line? Why did the cousin take off so fast? Why the selling of the red truck? Whose boat did LE take? Just to name a few.

We just got it confirmed in the Annie Le case, that they turned off the scanners when they were set to arrest him. Code word was x-ray...

I'm listening to the scanner now and I did hear that word "X-ray" about 30 minutes ago although, I can't figure out what it was in reference to. Everything is in code.

There will be no body to be found by now, only remains of what once was a body.

this would explain how LE can say and be correct that no body has been found to throw off the media til their ready to make an announcement.

I think we need someone check Tennessee scanners and news because we know LE also went and interviewed someone there since Hanks arrest and we surmised it was to talk with either cuz Joe or the Croslin parents Hank and Lisa Croslin. Hank was with Joe that day, possible night and remember he high tailed it out of satsuma the very next morning of her disappearance? No coincidence in my eyes.

And Misty could have been 'not home' or drugged and asleep-this could be TC and the cousin-Ron and Misty may actually know nothing...with you guys, waiting for news...

Wow Cajun, Great Picture!

I just snatched it off of jax4's website ;)

That is a big pond that has to be drained, like 3 acres. It's going to take them a while. I wonder how deep it is?

I know, right? I cannot get pass this rose and the fact they found it in the same location Misty told them to look. And need I remind you, TES had already searched that particular area and Misty said she thought they didn't do an adequate search and then told them about the rose. Now....if Misty told them she thought they didn't do an adequate search maybe it was because they did not find Haleigh but Misty is sure she is there, therefore, giving them a description of what to look for. The rose. In one of the news articles they show a picture of the rose that was found. It looked like it was under a lot of tree branches. Did you see that picture? I wonder why they won't tell us where the rose was found.

We do need a list because I have a lot of questions. Who and why the people from Tyler called the non emergency line? Why did the cousin take off so fast? Why the selling of the red truck? Whose boat did LE take? Just to name a few.

hehehehe I think you about covered it for all of us, got questions much? :innocent: Start the thread, I don't want to forget these questions, because these are the stumpers that would keep us unsure of our theories throughout the investigation. Then we can answer them and see how it fits in and see if we were right in our thoughts.

One of my questions: Misty how long have you possibly known Hank was involved in someway and what made you think this? Why were you scared to tell? Same for Ron, how long has he thought Hank did it. I'm serious, when I said two days ago they may have arrested Hank and sought out the victim of the gun thief was to have Hank in protective custody so Ron wouldn't break the law in trying to harm or kill him. Because I think everyone agreed, if Ron was innocent, he would try to kill the person who did do it and I believe LE thought that too.

I don't blame Misty for wanting that RO, plus if he did harm Haleigh, think about how much of a slap in the face now it is for him to enter a court of law and make the comment concerning the ro "she can have it because I'm moving out of town anyway", that took nerve.

I assume this is what he and ma and pa we doing that day going over to ron's grandmothers property to try and get misty in that vehicle to take her somewhere and beat her down into keeping her mouth shut, if not hurt her too and she and Ron knew it. Explains now why Ron hasn't been charged with beating Hank.

Exactly which pond is it? The "ponds" I am seeing on the map look more like lagoons to me. Does anyone know the location specifically?

SS, they name it in the firstcoast video iirc... starts with an S

I wonder if there is a barbed wire fence near the lake? I ask this question because in the hypnosis video Misty said the scratch on the side of the van look like it came from a barbed wire fence and I just thought that sounded weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisacfuller