Post sentencing discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming this article has to be true too as it's from Mike Azzi, OP's friend?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/oscar-pistorius-suicidal-reveals-best-1753776

Although, you'd imagine if it was true that Roux would have called them both to testify. If it did happen, that would have helped Judge Masipa exonerate him completely!

May well be true but OP didn't go ahead and shoot him. If OP had thought someone was in the toilet he could easily have shot into the ceiling a warning shot or in the very top of the door. According to OP he was shouting loudly. An intruder hearing that would have probably have taken cover right at the back of the toilet in a corner, no doubt crouched (not standing immediately behind the door). He knew the gun licensing rules inside out. I still don't doubt he knew exactly who he was shooting, especially after Mrs Van der Merwe's evidence about hearing an argument. Why on earth would she make it up? I think the fact the JP threw out ALL earwitness evidence was a very bad decision. These people had no axe to grind and were only trying to help. I cannot help feeling OP's prayer requests for Reeva, etc, was to saturate the "audience" in order to hopefully sway opinion. MOO.

One would think that it should. A forum member recently reminded us that Janet Henzen du Toit was the sister-in-law of Natalie du Toit. My thoughts then went into overdrive. I found several photos of Natalie and OP at special events in SA (sort of open days) where it seemed fairly obvious family members might well attend. There are quite a few photos of N and OP together at these events. Even if JHdT did not meet him, I cannot believe that he would not have been discussed but maybe that would not be enough for JHdT to recuse herself. I am just sniffing out possibilities. Like others, I think JHdT may have had "rather large fingers in this pie".

I speculated this back in March and did a lot research into it but they were reported to Mods who removed my posts. I am convinced they knew each other. Just her body language used to give me that impression. I would love them to interview Masipa and for it to be revealed that Henzen-du-Toit wrote the verdict reasonings.

I think he meant "vulnerable" not "venerable". Who would use the word, "venerable" these days in that context.

"... and sometimes I just feel venerable as I'm still learning to read you when you tired and sick." (twitter B. Bateman, copy impossible for me)

Well, I give up, nothing makes sence to me, not really venerable and not vulnerable. That's okay with which word ever. :smile:

Are you thinking of the theatre event where he was drunk and called the women lesbians? I have never heard of the restaurant incident.

Where was Francois Hougaard with him? Do you mean the zombie stopper event? OP was in Italy without Francois I would think.

OP was at the Kings of Leon concert where he was drunk and called the women lesbians.

I think it was Francois Hougaard who did the laughing at the firing range when the zombie-stopper incident occurred, so OP was obviously in SA.

When I posted my first list a long time ago, a poster said there was an incident in a restaurant where his friends led him away. I'm wondering if this was the incident at the Kitchen Bar in April 2013. Apparently after he downed some shooters (pity about that word) and patted a friend's girlfriend on the bottom, he and his mates left 40 minutes later.

Ckra 1000 and Mr Fossil,

Just weighing in on whether Burger and Johnson could be mistaken about when they heard the three cries for help. I don't think so.

IIRC, Burger thought it was a home invasion and that the man had been shot. If they had heard a man shouting for help after this, it would have altered what they thought happened.

Roux was XX Michelle Burger as to why a male would be yelling for help while the woman was also yelling for help. Mrs Burger suggested, perhaps sarcastically, that perhaps the man was mocking the woman. She told Roux that he'd have to pose that question to OP as only he could answer that.

OP was at the Kings of Leon concert where he was drunk and called the women lesbians.

I think it was Francois Hougaard who did the laughing at the firing range when the zombie-stopper incident occurred, so OP was obviously in SA.

When I posted my first list a long time ago, a poster said there was an incident in a restaurant where his friends led him away. I'm wondering if this was the incident at the Kitchen Bar in April 2013. Apparently after he downed some shooters (pity about that word) and patted a friend's girlfriend on the bottom, he and his mates left 40 minutes later.

OK so what I thought was the theatre was a concert.

The zombie stopper was reported as in being in Italy as I just read it tonight. The link I used on my post had cited it. But I just checked you are right. Francois Hougaard was with him. What is the date of that incident? Sky News did not say where or when.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/28/oscar-pistorius-seen-shooting-in-gun-range-video/

The April 2013 event sounds as if that is true the way you stated it.

ynn Mildner ‏@LYNNMILDNER 26m26 minutes ago

Take note #OscarPistorius .#SenzoMeyiwa - a top SA sportsman, was shot PROTECTING his girlfriend from burglars. That's how real men behave

The word kitchen has just popped up in my mind. Was the venue a restaurant called The Kitchen?

Good evening all,

We have

:bed: :bed: :bed: :bed: :bed: :bed: :bed:

:bed: :bed: :bed: :bed: :bed: :bed: :bed:

more before we learn whether the State will lodge an application for leave to appeal.

NB: 14 court days from sentence on 21 October.

"... and sometimes I just feel venerable as I'm still learning to read you when you tired and sick." (twitter B. Bateman, copy impossible for me)

Well, I give up, nothing makes sence to me, not really venerable and not vulnerable. That's okay with which word ever. :smile:

Venereous (= lustful)? Ok, maybe not.

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter Oct 24

#OscarPistorius Prof Grant's reasons:

Clarify dolus eventualis,
clarify intent to possess,
error in objecto and
procedural issues.

I don't know if this has been posted before but there are four points that Grant suggests should be clarified.

Thanks IB. I read that this afternoon and that was one of the two additions I told Estelle I'd added. I also said that I thought this might be the restaurant incident, but I think it might actually be a trendy bar. No matter, it's in. Thank you. Do you want me to post the amended list now?

Why not?

Thanks IB. I read that this afternoon and that was one of the two additions I told Estelle I'd added. I also said that I thought this might be the restaurant incident, but I think it might actually be a trendy bar. No matter, it's in. Thank you. Do you want me to post the amended list now?

Oops, sorry, I haven't read all the posts :(. I think it was called the Kitchen Bar. Was not the other event a show or music event of some sort? I see you have covered that too. Cannot think of anything else.

Feb 14, 2006 - Nodded off at the wheel after setting off for Vicky Miles’ house, 400 miles from his, at 3am after they had a blistering row. One side of the vehicle was completely destroyed

2008 - His ex-stylist, Francois Louw, witnessed a terrifying temper tantrum

2009 - Cassidy Taylor-Memmory charged OP with assault when he punched a door so hard it fell on her leg following an argument with his then-girlfriend. Case took 4 years to settle

Feb 2009 - Boating accident

2011 - Stormed out of a BBC radio interview after taking exception to a question about his fight to take part in non-disabled athletics

Oct 2011 - Drunk and extremely abusive to 2 women at Kings of Leon concert

June/July, 2012 - Attends shooting range with friends, including Francois Hougaard, and fires at a watermelon which explodes. He says,” It’s a lot softer than brain but *advertiser censored** it feels like a zombie stopper.”

July/Aug 2012 - Temper tantrum at Paralympics when he loses a race to Brazilian, Alan Oliveira whom he wrongly accuses of using illegal blades

Room-mate, Arnu Fourie changes rooms to get away from OP’s constant screaming on the phone

Nov 2012 - Shoots through the sunroof of a car

Nov 4, 2012 - Enraged by jealousy, confronts and swears at Quinton van der Burgh at Kyalami racetrack about his relationship with Sam Taylor

Nov 2012 - Started sending threatening SMSes to Van der Burgh

Nov 2012 - Marc Batchelor, a friend of van der Burgh got involved and he and OP exchanged threatening SMSes with OP threatening to break his legs

Jan 2013 - Tasha’s shooting incident

Feb 2013 - Shoots and kills Reeva

Apr 2013 - 52 days after killing Reeva he turned up, uninvited, at a private party in Illovo, Joburg, hosted by a businessman. Guests said he was drunk, knocking back one drink after the other, including tequila shots. He hit on Kesiah Frank, a beautiful blonde model who holds a law degree. He asked her to dance and flirted with her repeatedly until she made it clear she was not interested.

Apr 2013 - Out partying with friends at the Kitchen Bar, throwing back shooters and patted a friend’s girlfriend on the bottom. Patrons were shocked and thought it horribly insensitive to go out for drinks with friends so soon after Reeva's death.

OP was accompanied by Craig Lipschitz who was involved in a vicious brawl with former bouncer, Guil Yahav. Lipschitz is always accompanied by 4 bodyguards. Yahav was implicated in the vicious murder of another bouncer, Patrick Caetano who was hacked to death with a butcher’s knife at the Kyalami Business Park and was caught on CCTV.

July 2014 – OP attended The VIP Room nightclub with Guil Yahav He was intoxicated and got involved in an argument with Jared Mortimer. The club’s bouncers were asked to remove him after he then got into a confrontation with another man.

Miscellaneous:

2002 - At 15 he was allowed to drive Carl’s car illegally around Pretoria.

2004 - Bought his first car when he was 17, too young for a driver’s licence.

Mothers had to remove their children from the gym because of his continual swearing.

His biographer Gianni Merlo said, "He could get very furious suddenly"

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter Oct 24

#OscarPistorius Prof Grant's reasons:

Clarify dolus eventualis,
clarify intent to possess,
error in objecto and
procedural issues.

I don't know if this has been posted before but there are four points that Grant suggests should be clarified.

Procedural Issues?? I wonder what he means by that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay