Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its wrong for me to judge but I still cant get over the way they didnt even get Caylee a decent grave. This "cremation" jewelry just gives me the creeps. Does anyone here do that with their loved ones?
If so, I apologise. It must be something new.
I think Caylee at least deserved a proper burial. :(

feddup,
I know this won't give you much comfort but I wanted to tell you that I know quite a few people who keep their loved ones ashes in urns and keep the urns in their home. I don't see anything wrong with it---especially if it gives someone peace and helps them still feel connected to their deceased loved one.

feddup,

I understand your feelings. I know that more and more, people are using different means of handling their loved ones ashes. That's not my problem with the Anthonys. I have a huge problem with Caylee's initial "sendoff". The handling of her body and where she was "placed" sickens me. And to blame that on the person who found her skeleton is beyond any understanding I have. I don't know which family member did it, so I guess I'll just blame all of them. This family has managed to trash Caylee as well as the character of many other innocent people who genuinely wanted to help find a lost little girl. They lied. They lied about something too important to lie about.

They put on a big production for her memorial service and I am apalled at that. That was for the public. It was nothing more than an attempt to whitewash their daughter's name and make everything ok. It did not work. Caylee deserved more than this family could ever hope to offer. Now they have a few ashes left. But one thing is for sure and certain. They can never touch that child again. They have each other. They deserve each other.

My dogs get better treated after death than Caylee was.

I don't think anyone is going to get over this for a long time. If Casey Anthony sticks her ugly mug out there again..which she will...the strong resentful feelings are going to be back full force. If anyone does an interview with her it will bring up all of the bad feelings full force. But she doesn't have enough sense to go away and led a quiet life somewhere. There is also all of that money involved. I'm sure Baez is out there trying to dig up some interview for Casey but it doesn't sound like he is making much headway so far. I'll bet he sees dollar signs in his sleep!

Does anyone remember who paid for that trip to Disneyland..I think it was..for juror #3 and whoever she took with her? Was it the defense team???? That trip followed right on the heels of the verdict.

IIRC it was ABC that paid for her entire family to go to Disneyworld... the same people that paid the A's $20K for their photos, the same people who paid ICA over $200K for Caylee memorabilia.
They don't pay for interviews though....:innocent:

I just got home from a gun show in Tampa where I did NOT buy the bumper sticker that said "Guns Don’t Kill People -- Party Moms Do” with a picture of FCA.
How did you resist?

I can't decide how I really feel about it. But I do know the idea isn't really new. One of the hot antique markets is in "victorian hair jewelry," made of course from their departed loved one's hair:

victorian-hair-jewelry.jpg

I have an antique cross I inherited...it is supposed to have a piece of hair in it. I am not going to open up to see!
I guess a Greek custom, I am not sure? Will have to finally look up.

JB's opening statement throws both GA and LA under the bus.

Yes with the FCA's family blessings according to their very own attorney. ML was on tv saying his clients, GA and CA were called into Baez's office 6 weeks before trial and told this is how they were going to proceed.
They not only went along with it as a great possible strategy to get FCA aquitted, but I'm willing to bet, CA agreed to take the hit for the computer searches. And Mallory got on the stand and put on quite a performance too. Sobbing that FCA was an AMAZING mother? They played on the juror's emotions with the CA head hanging down, GA's affair etc etc.
The jury didn't know the A's like we do, they didn't realize what they ALL are capable of.
The State should have stopped putting her friend's up on the stand when they reached 6 or more, so that so many could say they didn't smell the car and answer JB's famous question to all of them, was she a good mother? UGH
Good mothers don't kill their children. But putting on an act on video tapes for mama CA pretending she adored Caylee so that CA would continue to shell out money, didn't prove anything. The end result is the only thing that counts. That's what shows what kind of MOTHER she really was. :banghead:
And one last thing, as long as the defense was playing dirty, they should have called Kio Marie and Tracy Morgan. So what if Kio sold her story. So did GA's supposed mistress. And because he may have had a mistress and we don't like him, we'll let her walk. :crazy:

I just got home from a gun show in Tampa where I did NOT buy the bumper sticker that said "Guns Don’t Kill People -- Party Moms Do” with a picture of FCA.

I hate to admit it, but I probably would have bought the bumper sticker. Probably wouldn't have put it on my car, but maybe just pin it on my kitchen bulletin board lol.

Maybe its wrong for me to judge but I still cant get over the way they didnt even get Caylee a decent grave. This "cremation" jewelry just gives me the creeps. Does anyone here do that with their loved ones?

I find it creepy too, but I know people who have done this. I do want to be cremated, with no real plans for my ashes. Not sure I'd want them worn by my family though! That said, if I died in a suspicious manner, I would want to be burried in case my body would need to be exhumed to look for more evidence.

My ex and I shared joint custody of our dogs, and when they passed, he wanted the cremation and kept their ashes. What I did was donate to the Humane Society in their memory and purchase a brick that was engraved with their names and placed into the Humane Society's sidewalk.

You will get answers from posters here on WS to that question - first and foremost from MissJames, and I understand it is to keep part of the dear person they lost closest to their hearts.

I have a vial of my brother's cremains on a key chain for that very reason.

This is O/T with what you've been discussing but I think I may be somewhat on the mend - while I was choosing paper towels, I found myself singing along in the supermarket - and then realized it was Gordon Lightfoot's "Rainy Day People" and thought of my good friends here at WS.

I haven't heard that song in many years.....

I have a vial of my brother's cremains on a key chain for that very reason.

If it brings you comfort, thats all that matters.
Maybe this was always around and I didnt know.
When my husband died over 20 yrs ago they never mentioned this to me.
But...I do still go to the cemetary altho now he seems so far away. Its hard to explain. Maybe cause I went thru 3 yrs of horrible depression.
I tend to look more at old pics for happiness and memories with my son, etc.
I am sorry about your brother:(

I wonder if Casey will request a cremains bracelet? wow, one more knock down drag out between her and CA lol
I try to keep my sense of humor.
Caylee is at peace now.
When I saw that video of her in the kitchen and CA and her (holding Caylee) smashing cake in each others faces, kind of made me think of what she was in the middle of. I wouldnt have done that to a little kid.
And if GA is a pedophile like Casey claims.......:sick:
Since it seems to get her off well, then she will always have to stick by that statement. Id hate to make that claim against my Dad. how sad, but I get the feeling it was to get sympathy. JMO

But...I do still go to the cemetary altho now he seems so far away. Its hard to explain. Maybe cause I went thru 3 yrs of horrible depression.

I wonder if Casey will request a cremains bracelet? wow, one more knock down drag out between her and CA lol
Caylee is at peace now.
When I saw that video of her in the kitchen and CA and her (holding Caylee) smashing cake in each others faces, kind of made me think of what she was in the middle of. I wouldnt have done that to a little kid.
Since it seems to get her off well, then she will always have to stick by that statement. Id hate to make that claim against my Dad. how sad, but I get the feeling it was to get sympathy. JMO

Judge Perry said there was NO evidence that George abused Casey. MO--Baez should be sued for whatever he's worth for stating that lie as fact during his OS. Karma will bit his arze for saying such a terrible thing, especially when he knew it was a lie. :banghead: still makes me livid.

Judge Perry said there was NO evidence that George abused Casey. MO--Baez should be sued for whatever he's worth for stating that lie as fact during his OS. Karma will bit his arze for saying such a terrible thing, especially when he knew it was a lie. :banghead: still makes me livid.

I didnt think so. I said: I think she said it to get sympathy.

I dont understand how people can make those kind of accusations against other people. She might have had it in for GA cause he was not as ex on her as CA was. (the gas cans, following her to see if she worked at that one place, etc)
Sounds like a revenge thing IMO

One thing that sticks in my side here is why there can't be a charge about improper disposal of Caylee's body. There's all sorts of laws about digging up graves etc...something has to be possible there :(

I am seriously considering several items from here

http://shop.cafepress.com/caylee

like “did you heed my previous admonitions?”

I like the first Ashton for President mug, the Pinellas Co shirt and Belvin is my homeboy but some of the others are scary.

feddup,

I understand your feelings. I know that more and more, people are using different means of handling their loved ones ashes. That's not my problem with the Anthonys. I have a huge problem with Caylee's initial "sendoff". The handling of her body and where she was "placed" sickens me. And to blame that on the person who found her skeleton is beyond any understanding I have. I don't know which family member did it, so I guess I'll just blame all of them. This family has managed to trash Caylee as well as the character of many other innocent people who genuinely wanted to help find a lost little girl. They lied. They lied about something too important to lie about.

They put on a big production for her memorial service and I am apalled at that. That was for the public. It was nothing more than an attempt to whitewash their daughter's name and make everything ok. It did not work. Caylee deserved more than this family could ever hope to offer. Now they have a few ashes left. But one thing is for sure and certain. They can never touch that child again. They have each other. They deserve each other.

Bold by me... I watched it. What does this say about the people who watched it?

Caylee is at peace now.

Awww, Thank you! I still go through bouts of depression too. My husband, mother and stepfather all died of cancer, each within months of each other, the past three years, my brother committed suicide, just a little over a year ago, I think that hurt the most. Prolly because I couldn't blame it on anything :banghead: As the 'grief lady' put it, I've had my share of 'grief overload' at times.

IMO, FCA doesn't know what 'grief' is...I never once had to stop myself from entering a hot body contest after the death of a family member. :floorlaugh:

I worked with a woman who used cremation jewelry. This was back in 2004. At the time I was working for an insurance office and my boss hired a friend of hers for a part time position. My boss told me that the woman had lost her duaghter a year before and was looking for part time work just to get out of the house. This woman worked mostly with me and she told me that she had her daughter cremated and she sometimes wore some of the ashes in silver vial that was on a silver chain.When I heard that it creeped me out a bit. But in time I didn't find it so creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macogle