Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, HLN just said WESH announced JA is going to now retire!!!!!!!!

Ok I am hearing Vinnie speak with the alternate juror and I believe he stated "evidence" was provided abt accidental drowning and cover up. Did I see an alternate trial in an alternate universe?

I won't listen, I couldn't care less about anything any of the A's have to say. I care only for baby Caylee.

No, this verdict doesn't make sense, no matter how you look at it. It looks like the jury discounted the computer searches, the duct tape, the analysis of chemicals in the trunk - high levels of chloroform, and KC's behavior in the aftermath. The only guilty charges are lying.

Based on the jury's verdict, we can assume that the jury bought an accidental death, that KC didn't know what to do and couldn't face her parents, and lied. They threw out everything else.

I wonder how many of those jurors will now come here or to other forums and read all the documents and possibly question their decision?

BBM - oh, from the sounds of it, they aren't really into reading or educating themselves - read their mini-bios - note how they didn't even examine any of 300+ pieces of evidence - I think they are <modsnip> and will go on their <modsnip> way.

Such a horrific accident, they didnt know how to hide it "for whatever reason"

Good Lord. Really? So they duct taped her mouth and tossed her in a swamp?
I forgot, "hot" white chicks don't kill their kids on purpose.

I can't.

Please, no discussion or speculation about jury tampering unless you have proof or can provide a link.

I see her next date on "Dancing With The Stars" and her partner Tony Babalonie!.
This is all sick and I am angry with the verdict today.

I was thinking Donald Trump will be after her for Celebrity Apprentice. Ohhhhh maybe she will finally get on Howard Stern's show.

:heart: Love you guys. That's all I can say. I'll be back later. I'm trying to get things done so I can make it on the radio show tonight.

I feel like most of you. :tears:

I pray Caylee is playing happily in heaven and doesn't have any idea of this travesty.

I have NO faith in our justice system any longer! It seems like the truly, obviously guilty get away with murder, while there are MANY in prisons who do NOT belong there. SAD!

Did I just hear that juror right..did he just say that Caylee died in a pool accident and they did not want to calll the police -so they put duct tape over her mouth,like they did with their pets! and threw her in the woods..REALLY!!Please tell me I heard wrong and I will delete my post!!

I am so angry and feel so let down by the jury today, not even child abuse nothing but even when our judical system fails God's JUSTICE will prevail somehow someway for this precious little girl with big brown eyes. I visited Orlando 3 years ago around the time this all happened and she has been in my heart and prayer's like all of you, I knew justice was gonna be done for my Caylee today. Vengance is the Lord's and in the measure we give it is given back to us so I really would not want to be walking in many sets of shoes today! I will keep each one of you in my prayer's, my tears fall with your's on this sad day but I will pray each day Justice and Truth. Stay strong the work you do and support you are is a blessing and gift so take a break away from the heartache, hug your loved ones and together we will press on for the abused and missing.

Hopefully Jeff Ashton will go on to a stellar career as maybe a legal consultant on HLN and they can dump that screeching creature, Linda Kenney Baden. UGH! That woman!

The judicial system needs an overhaul, particularly in the area of jury selection. We obviously have a problem here. Do we need to form professional jurors??? Test, qualify, quantify them prior to serving? I can see where that might cause some problems, but the judicial system needs to better qualify jurors by making sure that they understand the terminology, or request that the courts use 'plain' English in charging the jurors for deliberation. I also think we need to be sure that the jurors can tie their own shoes, walk without walking off a cliff, use a remote to operate their tv's and even perhaps add 1 + 1. George could...just sayin....

Maybe websleuths can start the ball rolling, where do I sign, I'm ready!

Just goes to show, you TOO can get away with murder just as long as you hide the body well enough, lie well enough and party hardy until there is NOTHING left of the body other than bones!!! There has been NO justice for that precious little girl, Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw