Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm completely sickened, saddened and shocked by this verdict. I just can't believe what too place. It's unreal....
I can't believe that murdering *itch got off scott free.....:anguish:

During JVM, there was a part in which Jane was talking with people outside the courthouse and there was a woman from Pinnellas County who said she was summoned for jury duty in this case. She got out of it like others but she said now after watching and following this case she wishes she could wouldn't gotten out of jury duty. She said that she would have been a hung juror. I wish a hung jury would have happened in this case even though there would have been issues with people complaining about taxpayers' money.

Also during NG, Sue Moss made the comment that the 12 jurors were all people who believe the world is flat. I agree with her on that. All of the jurors ignored forensic evidence and the holes DT's drowning story and the Kronk part.

Unbelievable is all I can say!!

I am just devastated for Caylee and all those who truly love and miss her. I am in disbelief that justice was not served. To me, the prosecutors proved beyond reasonable doubt that Casey had the motive, means and opportunity. They proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey alone demonstrated a consciousness a guilt by lying and hiding from those who would know something was wrong during those 31 days. Linda, Jeff and Mr. George, Yuri and all the other investigators, Dr. G etc, and each of you will always be Caylee's angels. The only comfort I have tonight is knowing that Caylee can not hurt anymore. In my faith, she is being held and loved by unconditional and unrivaled Love.

I disagree with the jury verdict. I think they were wrong and did not understand what reasonable doubt really meant. I am angry that the other members of Caylee's family lied to protect her murderer or themselves at one point. But tonight I will not fall in to the trap of blaming the jury, the Anthonys or even the defense attorneys. I blame one person for the death of Caylee and that is the person who should have laid down her life for her child. May she eventually face the punishment she avoided in this life in the next. I hate that she will make money off the bones of her child. It sickens me.

Thank you for being here. Thank you for seeking justice for Caylee. Thank you for letting me vent.

Misscariage of Justice doesnt even begin to cover this.
Frankly I think some competantcy hearings are in order,Im not sure its wise to let 12 individuals who could reach this verdict walk around loose on the street.
So Caylee lays in her Grave without Justice and Casey is free to start looking for another musclebound mook with a backward baseball hat and resume her career as a Faux Lesbian pole dancer.
Sickening.

In addition to being sick over the verdict, I find it absolutely maddening that nothing can be done about it. Nothing. No matter what anyone thinks, the verdict stands. No matter how many jurors may change their minds after hearing more of the evidence, the verdict stands. No matter how mad and angry people are, the verdict stands.

How can 12 people get it so wrong? Just baffling.

sad.jpg

Saw this posted on my FB page :( Made me start crying all over again .

OMG - that is so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She will never have Bella Vita. She will continue her criminal activities and be back in jail again like OJ.

She did it and she knows it.
Be interesting to see if she heads home to Hopespring or lands in a nice California condo. Surprise, surprise. Who will be her friend? Misfits and other criminals.

:(

She need not get too cocky about it all. She may have gotten away with murder in a court of law, but in the court of public opinion she is guilty. Wherever she goes in life, this will follow her just like OJ. She will be whispered about and shunned. She will be fodder for late night tv hosts everywhere. She will be ridiculed and made the brunt of jokes. She will be a pariah of society and known for her infamy.

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before but did you all see Judge Perry while he read he verdict to himself before the clerk did? I was very very excited at that point but I frowned at his subtle expression. I'm sure Judge Perry feels miserable too.

In addition to being sick over the verdict, I find it absolutely maddening that nothing can be done about it. Nothing. No matter what anyone thinks, the verdict stands. No matter how many jurors may change their minds after hearing more of the evidence, the verdict stands. No matter how mad and angry people are, the verdict stands.

How can 12 people get it so wrong? Just baffling.

What more evidence? They heard all the evidence there was.

The problem was not that the jury was stupid or something like that, the problem was that there simply wasn't enough evidence to support the state's allegations.

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before but did you all see Judge Perry while he read he verdict to himself before the clerk did? I was very very excited at that point but I frowned at his subtle expression. I'm sure Judge Perry feels miserable too.

I could not read him at all.

She need not get too cocky about it all. She may have gotten away with murder in a court of law, but in the court of public opinion she is guilty. Wherever she goes in life, this will follow her just like OJ. She will be whispered about and shunned. She will be fodder for late night tv hosts everywhere. She will be ridiculed and made the brunt of jokes. She will be a pariah of society and known for her infamy.
Couldnt agree more.

What more evidence? They heard all the evidence there was.

The problem was not that the jury was stupid or something like that, the problem was that there simply wasn't enough evidence to support the state's allegations.

In my opinion, there are plenty of threads to stir the pot and argue your position. By the thread title, this might not be one of those. Lots of people have invested years into this case. There is so much more evidence. If you weren't around three years ago, there is a wealth of information and research on this site. It might take a year of reading to get through it.

Hi all from Australia.

I did not get too involved in this case. I did however one day sit down and read a timeline that either a websleuther or a blogger had put together. It took me hours and was excellent......very detailed.

I have never doubted that she was guilty and that no one else was involved. I was not sure however if it was an accident or deliberate. I thought she may have died after being knocked out with too much chloroform.......so mummy could spend time alone with the boyfriend, however I was swayed more towards deliberate after reading about the tattoo and the diary entry.

I am not only shocked but extremely angry and very very scared.

What is happening to the legal systems in western countries. The answer to that is political correctness is being allowed to overtake common sense!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a case here on the weekend where a guy from new zealand came to live in Aust with 9 children in tow....he had escaped a gang he was in in New Zealand. He had been in Aust for 4 years and had never worked, therefore taxpayers are supporting his 9 children and he has never chipped in........in 4 years he has done 4 armed robberies, fraud, countless assaults......his visa was revoked and he was to be sent back to New Zealand.......the political correct brigade got on their high horses and stopped him being deported as it would cause distress to his mother and children if the gang got him......
never mind the distress he has caused to the people he has robbed and assaulted.!!!!

This is another case...........I am disguisted that the defense could make suggestions of drowning and incest and her fathers maybe involvement to make out there is reasonable doubt......there was no proof of any of this. Any lawyer can do this in any case, it should not be allowed.

The common sense of this case is simple. A little girl died, her mother knew she was dead, her mother did not report her missing for a month, her mother lied on numerous occasions about timelines, her mother was photographed partying and laughing when her daughter was missing!!!!! Yes I know that without dna and a cause of death, they can not determine if she was murdered, however her mother should be jailed and charged with something more than she has....maybe even manslaughter.

If we in the western world do not revert back to common sense over political correctness with not only the legal system (suings especially) but also politics, immigration and world affairs, we are in big trouble.

Wow! That's an interesting article....hmmmmm

Thanks for posting!

Hey guys I just read this article and yes it is interesting indeed.....

Can you guys who have been studying this case for years read this and let us know if any of this is true or you have heard of it before...

ie laptop being reported as stolen by that name.
it being classed as sexual at the beginning.
her taking caylee somewhere in the middle of the night in may and june

Hey guys I just read this article and yes it is interesting indeed.....

Can you guys who have been studying this case for years read this and let us know if any of this is true or you have heard of it before...

ie laptop being reported as stolen by that name.
it being classed as sexual at the beginning.
her taking caylee somewhere in the middle of the night in may and june

I am wondering about this too. I did not dive into it like many here did, I waited for the trial. It's hard to believe that LE wouldn't be all over it if what is insinuated in this article is true. That would be a huge case, with federal involvement/implications and the potential to put away some huge bad guys. IMO. I hope someone here can verify if there is truth to the points in that article.

Myself, dh and even my 13yo daughter are shocked, angry and saddened at this outcome. DD & I both experienced an ominous feeling-me on the 4th, her when I told her there was a verdict. She declined to watch with me because of her bad feeling. She listened to hers, I rationalized mine. I am going to be at loose ends for awhile, it's hard to me to handle what I see as a massive injustice and a reward for being a great liar. Wow.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVue6d8AwNA"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony trial verdict TV host Julie Chen breaks down on air‬‏[/ame]

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others. -- John Hartung

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay