Post Verdict - Ross Harris Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you need to stand up when you speak to me..love this judge. DT completely unprofessional today

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lol you need to stand up when you speak to me..love this judge. Do completely unprofessional today

Kilgore is protesting lol

Asking for max to run consecutive

Kilgore is still pissed!

Props to the baby..it's quiet

I'm sure Ross' legal team have assured him that they will win on appeal and that he won't spend the rest of his life in prison sleeping on a cot and using a metal toilet.

Rh Doesn't blink an eye ..that's guilt. There is no way if I didn't do this I would be so accepting...

Staley is passing out accolades, first to court support staff and then to the prosecution and the defense.

She then launches into the indictment and goes over each of the eight counts. In each case, she asks the prosecutors what the sentencing parameters are.

Assistant DA Chuck Boring, the lead prosecutor, says of count one, malice murder, "For that count, the parameters are either life with possibility of parole or life without possibility of parole.

The judge: "Does the defense agree or disagree?"

The defense: "We agree."

They go through each of the counts.

Buh bye baby killer

The judge invites evidence of aggravation or mitigation. Each side says it has none. The judge then invites arguments. Each side says it will offer no arguments.

The judge tells Harris directly that he may offer mitigation evidence -- facts that would serve to lessen the severity of his sentence. She asks whether Harris disagrees with his defense team's decision not to offer mitigation evidence. He says no.

The evidence shows the defendant was driven by selfishness and committed an unspeakable act against his own flesh and blood. ... There is no mitigation in this case. There is no justification. This is the most aggravated type of killing of a human being, a child. ... There's only one sentence that reflects the evil nature of what he did. We ask for the maximum sentence allowed by law.

He notes that on Count One, malice murder, Harris be sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole. Boring then goes over the remaining counts, totaling it all up at life in prison (without parole) plus 32 years.

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/minut...oss-harris-sentencing/EU4ubO8MG4gNAHtlsUM1kM/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298