Post Verdict - Ross Harris Trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;806895963130343425]https://twitter.com/PhilHollowayEsq/status/806895963130343425[/video]

"#JustinRossHarris book-in photo from the Ga. Dept. of Corrections.He will be back & forth from prison to Cobb County for appellate matters"

[video=twitter;806895963130343425]https://twitter.com/PhilHollowayEsq/status/806895963130343425[/video]

"#JustinRossHarris book-in photo from the Ga. Dept. of Corrections.He will be back & forth from prison to Cobb County for appellate matters"

That's what I was waiting to see.They cleaned him up real nice. :)

You describe him perfectly and the comparison to Jodi A is perfect. RH sucked in his Lawyers just like Jodi sucked in others to believing her. imo
With lawyers, I never think that they really believe in their client, they just believe in winning at all costs. Guilt or innocence doesnt' play into it for them.
MOO

-I drove from eastern NC to Atlanta for the sentencing
-I drove the route from CFA to the Treehouse (recorded it, and it took 8 takes)
-I found the space in the Treehouse parking lot and did the park job
-For those of you sticklers: A guard came and talked to me, wanted to know why I was there, he nodded and allowed me to stay and finish my personal analysis of the parking spot.

Firstly, about the sentencing:
-Ross Harris has lost at least twenty pounds since the verdict, so the observation about his weight is off. I noticed it right away when he entered. You can see clearly on the replays in his face, neck, and gut the weight loss.
-Ross seems to have been on Xanax or something, his eyes and mannerisms were very slow and almost lethargic.
-Leanna was NOT there. Only a male cousin, members of the public, and lots of media.
-The defense was rude and pompous (which startled me because they seemed so polite during the trial). The attitude I immediately detected was "why are we even here, this is a waste of our time."
-Judge Staley was emotional. Her voice quivered, she had to collect herself, she said that LWOP was the very LEAST form of justice she could give Ross Harris after he shut that door and walked away from Cooper in June, in Georgia. Not sure why Minor thinks she was communicating it was an accident, context is very important tool, and in context she was being poignant and pointing out the IRONY of his goal and the reality he achieved.
In other words Ross--your actions will cause others to think twice before they leave their child to die in a hot car. It has also brought on so much national attention that awareness has increased 10 fold. Recall, the notices in the Wal Marts appeared shortly after this case made national news.

Drive from CFA to Treehouse
-Impossible to forget, that's all I have to say. It took me on average less than 1 one minute to get out of the CFA parking lot and make the U-turn (the point where he needed to forget Cooper in order to drive through the intersection), all while CFA was visible in my periphery. There wasn't even an opportunity for Cooper to leave his working memory, much less be forgotten completely.

Treehouse Parking Lot Space Analysis:
The spot he chose was between TWO CURBS (two islands). One of the curbs extended into the space by approximately 1 foot. He drove between the two curbs to pull into the spot. The maneuver was very awkward and the space narrow. That is NOT a space ANYONE would choose to pull into. It was designed for you to drive around and enter from the other side of the space, not to pull through it (I ran over the curb the first time). When he drove through the lot, the spot he chose isn't even visible until you pass by it because you are driving up a hill. Why would he back up and maneuver into that difficult, narrow, awkward spot when other spots were much more accessible after running late for work? Because he knew no one would park next to him. Because this spot was pre-selected.

If I had been on the fence, I would no longer be after physically pulling into that spot as he did.

Next time I'm in Atlanta, I'm going to do the same thing.
My sister-in-law, who lives in Marietta has already done it.

With lawyers, I never think that they really believe in their client, they just believe in winning at all costs. Guilt or innocence doesnt' play into it for them.
MOO

In general, I agree with you, but after listening to MK on the Breakdown podcast I'm flabbergasted. I think MK believes JRH 100%. He literally went on and on about how amazing JRH is because *he* was comforting *them* (the defense team) after the verdict. Yet he seems to conveniently forget that after Cooper DIED a slow, agonizing death in his hot car, he complained about the a/c in the cop car not being cool enough, and complained about having to stay in jail because it had an uncomfortable bed and a metal toilet, and was only concerned about Ross, Ross, Ross.

If Ross needed money for his sexcapades; Then why did he pay close to 1k a month for Coopers schooling at the age of 2.

He could have simply hired a babysitter for the hours that Leanna had to be at work.

Or he could have found a cheaper daycare or something.

Btw: 7 hours of school for a 2 year old is a long day. Jmo

So imo. I think that Leanna didn't really want to watch Cooper as well.

Or she made enough money to justify why they should and can afford to pay that much for schooling.

But idk.

If Ross needed money for his sexcapades; Then why did he pay close to 1k a month for Coopers schooling at the age of 2.

He could have simply hired a babysitter for the hours that Leanna had to be at work.

Or she made enough money to justify why they should and can afford to pay that much for schooling.

But idk.

I remember LH said they were now renting because they did not have enough monthly money for a house again....even though RH wanted a house.

IF he did not spend monies on his extra activities they could have been fine.

Were they not also in CC debt?

In general, I agree with you, but after listening to MK on the Breakdown podcast I'm flabbergasted. I think MK believes JRH 100%. He literally went on and on about how amazing JRH is because *he* was comforting *them* (the defense team) after the verdict. Yet he seems to conveniently forget that after Cooper DIED a slow, agonizing death in his hot car, he complained about the a/c in the cop car not being cool enough, and complained about having to stay in jail because it had an uncomfortable bed and a metal toilet, and was only concerned about Ross, Ross, Ross.

Welp, his new digs are not going to get any better. Metal loo seat, oh come on Ross, at least you will have one for the rest of your pathetic little life, and where is Cooper? Oh, that's right, he want need a toilet or anything else for that matter, because he is in the ground about 6 feet under.
About prison AIR CONDITIONING, there is none and its gets hot as hell in South Ga. Bwahhhh ha ha.
Go cry someone who cares a Ross is uncomfortable river why don't you.

Rant over, for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember LH said they were now renting because they did not have enough monthly money for a house again....even though RH wanted a house.

IF he did not spend monies on his extra activities they could have been fine.

Were they not also in CC debt?

Only $4k of cc bills. I'm not sure that's true, I think they could buy she just said she didn't think they were ready yet. Personally, I think she was waiting to see if RH was going to clean up his act before creating assets with him. She certainly got a ton of money after cooper passed....

Why do they shave the inmates head when they arrive at prison?

But idk.

That's not "schooling" although it is an awfully long day for a 2 year old. My daughter started preschool at age 3 and it was 3 hours max. The rest is extended daycare, so basically babysitting in a center.

The daycare costs were probably funded through RH's pre-tax payroll deductions under an IRS 125 plan. Also known as "flexible spending accounts".

And I went to nursery school from the time I was 2 years old until I was 6 when I started 1st grade in public school. Nursery school was all day and it was very structured. We learned how to read and write and count and add and subtract, learned French, had ballet lessons. We had recess time out in a play yard, had naptime and lunch. It was a fantastic education.

I back into parking spaces at work all the time. I rarely ever turn around to look back; usually use my side mirrors and the sight-lines of curbs,

After three hours in the car, IMO if wee Cooper wasn't already dead he was not conscious. May he rest in peace.

IMO he got what he deserved. I've always been in the guilty on all accounts camp. Also, maybe the family didn't want to be there for the sentencing, what can they really do? Leanna believes he's not guilty and most likely persuaded her family to believe it as well. I do believe they have sort of moved on from all this and most likely are tired of the "lime light". I do not believe Leanna has moved on from Cooper, but he is gone now and there isn't anything she can do but move on. I'm sure there is a BIG hole in her heart over this and I also believe her mom hurts as well.

I don't know his family, but I can say if it were me and someone in my family had tortured and murdered their child, I wouldn't give them one iota of my time. Certainly wouldn't show my support for someone whose actions were beyond reprehensible, unforgivable as far as us humans go. God may be another story but that's between Him and Ross, and even at that I doubt it will be any time soon, lol.
Point being, I can't think of why his family would want to be there so they could feel and be publicly shamed and humiliated. Maybe they're to the point of letting him carry his own burden, especiallly since he's the one responsible. I sure hope so anyway. RH should feel alone now as he has never felt before. That's just how it should be, part of justice being meted out, JMO.

Why do they shave the inmates head when they arrive at prison?

5ff4c0061c8285628198ad25d0dc9f41.jpg

[video=twitter;806188423778304000]https://twitter.com/CobbSheriff/status/806188423778304000[/video]

"When inmates arrive, their possessions are inventoried. Then they shower and don white jumpsuits. They sit in barber chairs while permanent inmates give them close haircuts, then pose for an ID photo."

*http://www.aol.com/article/2016/01/04/life-in-prison-a-look-at-becoming-an-inmate/21291102/

It's intake "procedure"-

IMO it is done so that everyone is treated equally from the get go.

It "could" also be to prevent any head lice outbreaks, however that is my opinion only.

YES. And after his arrest, he and his wife were so concerned about how to get their freakin car back...ugh......I don't think I could ever ride in my car again if my baby had fried to death in the back seat because of my neglect. I wouldn't care one bit about my car at that point. I thought that was so odd....

-I drove from eastern NC to Atlanta for the sentencing
-I drove the route from CFA to the Treehouse (recorded it, and it took 8 takes)
-I found the space in the Treehouse parking lot and did the park job
-For those of you sticklers: A guard came and talked to me, wanted to know why I was there, he nodded and allowed me to stay and finish my personal analysis of the parking spot.

Firstly, about the sentencing:
-Ross Harris has lost at least twenty pounds since the verdict, so the observation about his weight is off. I noticed it right away when he entered. You can see clearly on the replays in his face, neck, and gut the weight loss.
-Ross seems to have been on Xanax or something, his eyes and mannerisms were very slow and almost lethargic.
-Leanna was NOT there. Only a male cousin, members of the public, and lots of media.
-The defense was rude and pompous (which startled me because they seemed so polite during the trial). The attitude I immediately detected was "why are we even here, this is a waste of our time."
-Judge Staley was emotional. Her voice quivered, she had to collect herself, she said that LWOP was the very LEAST form of justice she could give Ross Harris after he shut that door and walked away from Cooper in June, in Georgia. Not sure why Minor thinks she was communicating it was an accident, context is very important tool, and in context she was being poignant and pointing out the IRONY of his goal and the reality he achieved.
In other words Ross--your actions will cause others to think twice before they leave their child to die in a hot car. It has also brought on so much national attention that awareness has increased 10 fold. Recall, the notices in the Wal Marts appeared shortly after this case made national news.

Drive from CFA to Treehouse
-Impossible to forget, that's all I have to say. It took me on average less than 1 one minute to get out of the CFA parking lot and make the U-turn (the point where he needed to forget Cooper in order to drive through the intersection), all while CFA was visible in my periphery. There wasn't even an opportunity for Cooper to leave his working memory, much less be forgotten completely.

Treehouse Parking Lot Space Analysis:
The spot he chose was between TWO CURBS (two islands). One of the curbs extended into the space by approximately 1 foot. He drove between the two curbs to pull into the spot. The maneuver was very awkward and the space narrow. That is NOT a space ANYONE would choose to pull into. It was designed for you to drive around and enter from the other side of the space, not to pull through it (I ran over the curb the first time). When he drove through the lot, the spot he chose isn't even visible until you pass by it because you are driving up a hill. Why would he back up and maneuver into that difficult, narrow, awkward spot when other spots were much more accessible after running late for work? Because he knew no one would park next to him. Because this spot was pre-selected.

If I had been on the fence, I would no longer be after physically pulling into that spot as he did.

For some reason I got chills reading this. Does anyone know if there's a pic of the parking area where he parked? TIA

What a creep :scared:

5ff4c0061c8285628198ad25d0dc9f41.jpg

[video=twitter;806188423778304000]https://twitter.com/CobbSheriff/status/806188423778304000[/video]

"When inmates arrive, their possessions are inventoried. Then they shower and don white jumpsuits. They sit in barber chairs while permanent inmates give them close haircuts, then pose for an ID photo."

*http://www.aol.com/article/2016/01/04/life-in-prison-a-look-at-becoming-an-inmate/21291102/

It's intake "procedure"-

IMO it is done so that everyone is treated equally from the get go.

It "could" also be to prevent any head lice outbreaks, however that is my opinion only.

Thanks Pamela. I would assume it would make new inmates stand out to the rest of the population too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harris is being held at the Georgia Diagnosis and Classification Prison in Jackson. The facility is the first stop for new inmates to be processed and evaluated before being sent to a prison that meets an inmate’s needs and security requirements, though some remain at the facility in Jackson.

On day one at the GDCP facility, inmates are deloused, showered, shaved, given a haircut, issued clothing and an ID card, given a medical and mental health screening and walked through an orientation before being assigned a bed.

Day two consists of more medical tests, interviews and orientation programs, followed by two days waiting for lab results and further mental health evaluations if necessary. Day five includes more medical tests, including DNA and dental examinations.

More interviews and diagnoses will follow, which ultimately decide the level of security an inmate requires and whether he or she needs specific medical care. The process is designed to take about 15 work days.

The GDCP facility in Jackson is also the home to Georgia’s death row and its execution facility.

http://www.mdjonline.com/news/justi...cle_5dc5378a-bdbb-11e6-acec-6383ea9f7163.html

About 52,000 inmates are held in Georgia’s state prisons, one of the largest prison populations in the U.S. The Georgia Department of Corrections had a $1.2 billion budget in fiscal 2015, with the cost per offender that fiscal year totaling $21,290 annually or about $58 per day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanmails